HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

indestructible MG Turret deployed in the mid-air

Beta

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 IguanaMGT

IguanaMGT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted November 10 2012 - 06:24 PM

Summary:
While being near the rocket launcher I encountered the MG Turret deployed in the air that was indestructible. It was marked red as enemy, was shooting at me and making damage, but didn't react any way to my shots, neither primary nor secondary - it's health didn't decrease, like shots are going through it.
Steps to Reproduce:
It wasn't my deployment, I carried a rocket turret at the time. Not sure I could reproduce it, but I will try. I guess it's doable if deploying while falling down from the edge of the platform.
Frequency:
I saw it only once in the rocket assault game tonight and was annoyed enough to report it at once. If I spot another occurance, I'll add to the thread.
Severity:
4 or 5 because if such a turret or two are deployed tactically near the rocket launcher it's a game-breaker because it gives a huge advantage to the team which deployed it.
Additional Notes:
It might be the turret didn't actually hang in the pure air but was "holding" to some miniature object near the wall, as it was placed very near the wall and the platform above it. But it WAS below the platform, where the mech CAN'T stand to deploy it. BTW, I was inside the Sharpshooter mech.
System Specs:
Windows 7 Ult. 64-bit, 8 GB RAM, ATI 4890 1GB, Zyxel P-660HW-D3 ADSL router.

#2 IguanaMGT

IguanaMGT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted November 16 2012 - 06:52 PM

I didn't notice another such phenomenon for the rest of the CBE2, and wasn't able to reproduce the thing myself in the few attempts I made. Although, didn't try much at the same exact place I saw it. When I tried to reproduce it, if my mech was sticking too much off the ledge, the turret would fall down and unpack there. In other cases it would unpack on the top of the ledge. I'll pay attention in CBE3 and report if I see it again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beta

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users