• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SOD_CyberTormentor

SOD_CyberTormentor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Hey Guys, this is one of many funny games that i had in War Wednesday. I'm very grateful for the friends that played with me and made close games all the night.

• ticklemyiguana and petracles like this

assinaturalogos_03.png | assinaturalogos_09.png | assinaturalogos_07.pngassinaturalogos_05.png

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts
That was a fun game, but the one that followed it was better!!!!

I have a quick tip though. I used to do the same thing. When you're going back and forth between dodging and boosting, you have a tendency to lower your crosshairs. This puts you at a disadvantage because you become a little less aware of what's going on and you have to adjust your aim an even greater distance when you want to shoot.

It takes a little bit of training. Like I said, I used to do the same thing.

Anyway, those were hella fun games last night. Thanks for coming out.

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

SOD_CyberTormentor

SOD_CyberTormentor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

That was a fun game, but the one that followed it was better!!!!

I have a quick tip though. I used to do the same thing. When you're going back and forth between dodging and boosting, you have a tendency to lower your crosshairs. This puts you at a disadvantage because you become a little less aware of what's going on and you have to adjust your aim an even greater distance when you want to shoot.

It takes a little bit of training. Like I said, I used to do the same thing.

Anyway, those were hella fun games last night. Thanks for coming out.

hell yeah that game was crazy, i will upload today!

Really i have this problem, now i working to improve this thing. Its dificult but i can do this!!!

Thx for tip my friend!!!

Edited by SOD_CyberTormentor, 23 April 2015 - 09:33 AM.

assinaturalogos_03.png | assinaturalogos_09.png | assinaturalogos_07.pngassinaturalogos_05.png

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Yeah it was a fun game SOD. Good job. Don't feel bad, I still let mine drop and know better. Part of being a stuck in my ways old guy thing, lol. I am trying to not do it. I need to change up my pattern as well, too predictable. :( Tickle can show ya a thing or two. He is a very competent pilot.

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ww, war, wednesday, tdm, comeback, win

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users