Photo

Reloaded, can you bring Classic Mechs to Hawken?

- - - - - development mech chassis classic movie sugestion

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

SOD_CyberTormentor

SOD_CyberTormentor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Hey guys

Of course is only a suggestion, do not know the legal issue that and probably would have to be studied. But it would be nice to bring special robots game based on something we've seen. course, would not necessariamenten iguals, after all we have to take advantage of what has already been built for classes a b c. But perhaps a D class where all the mechs would be special remembering movies and media of the past or present.

My suggestion would be the first Ed209, he probably would be the size of a class to and that their armament is Twin .50 cal. Cobra cannons Hellfire missiles...

Classic (this is amazing)
ED_209_by_nathy_d.jpg

New version

feature.jpg

Do you have another sugestion for special mechs?

Edited by SOD_CyberTormentor, 23 April 2015 - 06:23 AM.

assinaturalogos_03.png | assinaturalogos_09.png | assinaturalogos_07.pngassinaturalogos_05.png

AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Someone already made a topic about this by the way. Please search before you create a new thread. And don't tell me you looked. This was on the second page of Suggestions. It wasn't hard to find.

https://community.pl...-collaboration/

Anyway, just shoving other franchises' mechs into Hawken for no other reason than nostalgia is a terrible, immersion-ruining idea.

• Estif and Interrobang87 like this

SOD_CyberTormentor

SOD_CyberTormentor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Someone already made a topic about this by the way. Please search before you create a new thread. And don't tell me you looked. This was on the second page of Suggestions. It wasn't hard to find.

https://community.pl...-collaboration/

Anyway, just shoving other franchises' mechs into Hawken for no other reason than nostalgia is a terrible, immersion-ruining idea.

Sorry about that, someone moderator could delete this topic?!

assinaturalogos_03.png | assinaturalogos_09.png | assinaturalogos_07.pngassinaturalogos_05.png

LaurenEmily

LaurenEmily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Nope. Hawken is unique in in style and should remain so. And in my opinion hawken's mech design is art compared to this generic garbage you see anywhere.

• Aregon, Nightfirebolt and Drrt4 like this

CdbY2zw.gifRjGv7Ax.gif

D8mfrr9.png

nokari

nokari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Not to mention they'd need to get licensing rights from each IP owner of those different mechs to do such a thing, which can be expensive and isn't a guarantee.

hwk_sig_by_nokari-d8mkch4.png

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

When I saw the title, I thought "Hey Ya! The original Assault, Sniper, etc.! ReLoaded could take all my beer moneys one release at a time!"

Then I read the OP.

Crap.

• Zdragow likes this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

SOD_CyberTormentor

SOD_CyberTormentor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Then I read the OP.

Thx for your love!

• Rchive likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: development, mech, chassis, classic, movie, sugestion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users