• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SOD_CyberTormentor

SOD_CyberTormentor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Hey friends, yesterday i played in south america servers (brazil) and was nicely to see the increasing level. The new matchmaking works perfectly and is difficult to have low tiers players in the games...

assinaturalogos_03.png | assinaturalogos_09.png | assinaturalogos_07.pngassinaturalogos_05.png

SOD_CyberTormentor

SOD_CyberTormentor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

An great number of latin players. Nice!  :thumbsup:

assinaturalogos_03.png | assinaturalogos_09.png | assinaturalogos_07.pngassinaturalogos_05.png

Reippers

Reippers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

This balance in the southern server this hideous!

I am weary to pick 12 players where 4 know how to play with high MMR and the others are beginners who can not do anything, and when I say nothing is nothing at all! Or move you know, buying a Brawler to be cheapie, assemble the tower so in a corner of the map and are waiting for the enemy to get up to them while the rest of the team is scattered all over the map. And when it comes the enemy becomes a 3 or 4 x1 and still have to listen to the guy. Hey this is theft 3x1 ... it's sad.

With this play three players with MMR high for a team and a high MMR each other and make a pessimo balance.

I'm starting to play again in the north and spend anger with the lag than staying in the South through anger with bad players who can not play and neither is interested in learning to play often.

In the first video you can see the same three players with high MMR could 3 to account for the opposing team alone and more park the metchs in a corner and go take orange juice or milk toddy.

It's sad you throw and catch a team and massacre their opponents in a score of 40x5 so, for or against.

This is happening always!

• Nachoeslach and SOD_CyberTormentor like this

SOD_CyberTormentor

SOD_CyberTormentor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
Reippers my friend, i do not know, for me these games had a good balance, the first if you notice, there are good players with much larger mmr than mine, Liederkranz which is very competent, acromanthor and pierrefecto. These are great players and usually has much higher values ??than me in leaderboard, of course, as always said, mmr not always reflected in a spectacular player. But proves that he is capable enough to tackle high-level players. In our team there were two players who were highest mmr, Argentum and aeriofree, others including me has a much lower mmr. So, for the game was perfectly balanced. Of course, considering that I lose quite mmr playing in War Wednesdays and US Servers. The system believes that two high tiers and other low tiers would be right on the same team. But if you pay attention in the next two games, the balance worked well in almost perfect last. Since aeriofree and alexcouto (smurf of recruta03) has relatively mmr much bigger than me and Argentum together. In the second game was the same, you can see in the score.

Remember that these games I used the automatic choice of game, not accessed the serverlist.

Reippers

Reippers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Play between 6 P.M & 8 P.M and you will know what I mean.
As for his way of choosing the server, would you go to the same thing in the serverlist or automatic.
Usually there is only one game room across the server South which is the TDM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brazil, tdm, good, matches

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users