• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Lioot

Lioot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Everyone seems to be confused about map rotation, is it Bunker? Is it Last Eco? Oh no, its that one horrible map!

Well fear no more, cause I've got the map rotation for Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch

- Bunker

- Wreckage

- Prosk

- Facility

- Bazaar

- Front Line

- Last Eco

- Uptown

- Origin

Well how about that? What about Siege and MA? Well I have no idea but I will work on that, unless someone else already knows.

• HepTagoN likes this

Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Everyone seems to be confused about map rotation, is it Bunker? Is it Last Eco? Oh no, its that one horrible map!

Well fear no more, cause I've got the map rotation for Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch

- Bunker

- Wreckage

- Prosk

- Facility

- Bazaar

- Front Line

- Last Eco

- Uptown

- Origin

Well how about that? What about Siege and MA? Well I have no idea but I will work on that, unless someone else already knows.

I'm just like imaging you playing a game or something and your eye just happens to wonder to the list of map rotations you wrote down, then you think "I should put this up on the forums!". XD How close was I?

• Lioot and LaurenEmily like this

Lioot

Lioot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

I'm just like imaging you playing a game or something and your eye just happens to wonder to the list of map rotations you wrote down, then you think "I should put this up on the forums!". XD How close was I?

10/10 correct

Niels

Niels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

AFAICT, it's the same order, except the irrelevant maps are skipped.

Edited by Niels, 24 May 2015 - 05:35 AM.

KOS_Baconman

KOS_Baconman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

- Bunker

- Wreckage

- Prosk

- Facility

- Bazaar

- Front Line

- Last Eco

- Uptown

- Origin

Thank god for this, now I can know when to leave so I dont end up on last eco

What if we just give some bacon paint, some bacon holo-emotes and change Bunker from snow to bacon.

This way, everyone will be happy.

What you should really do, is replace your parts with bacon, so you can cook games and eat bacon

Obviously the wallpaper would be cooler if bacon was incorporated into it.

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

No. You have to join ending games on Last Eco to get to Uptown next and some other good maps later on  :ninja:

Lioot

Lioot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

No. You have to join ending games on Last Eco to get to Uptown next and some other good maps later on  :ninja:

Sorry, Bunker is best map

Especially Bunker siege

• crockrocket likes this

Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Sorry, Bunker is best map

Especially Bunker siege

No.