• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Obviously, but as baffling as it sounds, I'm 100% sure we both know worse humans that also pilot preds.

I... without bringing smurfs I can't identify into this, I can't really think of one.

hi

d1eZeG3.png

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

hi

No, see, I know your pred smurf, that's fine.

It's the others.

And you're not nearly as irritating as Dew.

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

It's the others.

And you're not nearly as irritating as Dew.

I have multiple smurfs I play Pred on actually, so maybe not. Yeah but I thought we were going by who's the worse human not who's the most irritating

d1eZeG3.png

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

I have multiple smurfs I play Pred on actually, so maybe not. Yeah but I thought we were going by who's the worse human not who's the most irritating

You 0rca?

And no, no we were going by worse human. It's just that you don't even get to the "worst" stage by virtue of not measuring up by a lesser metric. It's all very scientific, you know.

Dew

Dew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

To be honest I'm really not sure how I end up as far down people's shitlists as people like Armored Klown and Stoe and Robyn Graves. I flame people and I'm crabby, but I don't do stuff like talk about how I'm going to beat you up IRL or rape your family or call you a cocksucking negro jew.

• Amidatelion, _incitatus, JeffMagnum and 3 others like this

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

To be honest I'm really not sure how I end up as far down people's shitlists as people like Armored Klown and Stoe and Robyn Graves. I flame people and I'm crabby, but I don't do stuff like talk about how I'm going to beat you up IRL or rape your family or call you a cocksucking negro jew.

None of them play pred.

• PoopSlinger, Amidatelion, comic_sans and 3 others like this

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

I love how this got through the filter but fuzzy bunny doesn't.

• Miscellaneous and ticklemyiguana like this

comic_sans

comic_sans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

You 0rca?

The only thing worse than a pred is a serial predator smurfer who does nothing but make the same account over and over and does absolutely nothing else ever and shows up to me n hest's event in a goddamn smurf which ruins things for everyone else.  

Dew is the embodiment of a Disney flick's saccharine morality by comparison.

Edited by cringe_smells, 01 October 2015 - 11:04 AM.

• _incitatus likes this

100% Hamburger | #becomeinpopcorn

AOTbYIL.png

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

You have a reputation for irritability, publicly shaming your teammates, a holier-than-thou attitude, and a general level of pettiness during matches. Klown, Stoe, and Robyn all shared those exact traits. If you don't ever display a different side of your personality besides the abrasive one we consistently experience, then what do you expect to happen over time? In all honesty I'm relatively sure that you're a decent person with people you know, and maybe your online persona is just an outlet or something, but the progression of how some people view you seems fairly straightforward.

Edited by TheButtSatisfier, 01 October 2015 - 04:38 PM.

• Dew likes this

8) Tech in the streets, Brawler in the sheets (8

Dew

Dew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

I'm going to pretend that you didn't actually just seriously write that and let you off with the benefit of the doubt just this once.

• comic_sans and TheButtSatisfier like this

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

You have a reputation for irritability, publicly shaming your teammates, a holier-than-thou attitude, and a general level of pettiness during matches. Klown, Stoe, and Robyn all shared those exact traits. If you don't ever display a different side of your personality besides the abrasive one we consistently experience, then what do you expect to happen over time? In all honesty I'm relatively sure that you're a decent person with people you know, and maybe your online persona is just an outlet or something, but the progression of how some people view you seems fairly straightforward.

I have heard Dew laugh. It sounds like the tinkling of windchimes on a fresh spring day. Don't you dare.

It's the others.

To be fair Jeff did just message me asking how to scam teenagers out of their money to support his hedonistic lifestyle.

Edited by ticklemyiguana, 01 October 2015 - 10:46 PM.

• JeffMagnum, comic_sans and Badtings like this

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

I'm going to pretend that you didn't actually just seriously write that and let you off with the benefit of the doubt just this once.

I understand your reaction. The truth is often difficult to comprehend, isn't it?

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

You have a reputation for irritability, publicly shaming your teammates, a holier-than-thou attitude...

I understand your reaction. The truth is often difficult to comprehend, isn't it?

...a holier-than-thou attitude...

11jn5et.gif

• comic_sans and Dew like this

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

We were having such a good thread....

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Durrr

He said he wasn't sure why people felt the way they do. I provided my input. It seemed like he didn't like that. It amused me, so I responded in a fashion I thought he'd find familiar and could relate to.

Edited by TheButtSatisfier, 02 October 2015 - 08:29 AM.

• KirkGoneWild likes this

Sylhiri

Sylhiri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

You have a reputation for irritability, publicly shaming your teammates, a holier-than-thou attitude, and a general level of pettiness during matches. Klown, Stoe, and Robyn all shared those exact traits.

If I had to pick I prefer Dew's shenanigans over Klowns shenanigans because with Dew you know they are shenanigans.

DeliciousHaterade

DeliciousHaterade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

If I had to pick I prefer Dew's shenanigans over Klowns shenanigans because with Dew you know they are shenanigans.

This man understands.

Also whoever bothered to report my post has absolutely no sense of humor.

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

I agree, if only for the fact that Klown would rage out of games while Dew sticks them out. On the other hand, Klown is far more entertaining when enraged because his skill level would visibly tank and he'd ragequit as a result.

Klown is still around, right? I thought I saw one of his alts this last week.

Edited by TheButtSatisfier, 02 October 2015 - 08:27 AM.

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

Klown is still around, right? I thought I saw one of his alts this last week.

It appears so.

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

comic_sans

comic_sans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

We were having such a good thread....

No we weren't!  This is the thread we deserve.

Also, why pick whose shenanigans to indulge?  We've got a good sampler here.

Double edit:  omg i love klown's naming scheme

Edited by cringe_smells, 02 October 2015 - 11:32 AM.

• ticklemyiguana likes this

100% Hamburger | #becomeinpopcorn

AOTbYIL.png

Dew

Dew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Whoever reported my post is a dweeb.

• comic_sans and ticklemyiguana like this

IareDave

IareDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

You 0rca?

0rca is LilBlackRainCloud. He made a quitting thread back in the ADH days and I spotted his smurfs weeks later. He's the best pred player I know of.

phed

phed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

0rca is LilBlackRainCloud. He made a quitting thread back in the ADH days and I spotted his smurfs weeks later. He's the best pred player I know of.

lbrc is good, but he's killable. imho dew is the worst pred player.

Sylhiri

Sylhiri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

He rides that Shield hard.

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts
The thing is lil black is abjectly terrible at every other mech. Dew is broadly on the same level with everything he plays.

Dew

Dew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

I can get pretty consistent with Pred if I play it a lot. Except the same thing happens to me and I become (more) awful at everything else I play.

Player ability with Predator has an inverse relationship to ability with everything else.

• Miscellaneous, Odinous, LaurenEmily and 1 other like this

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts
Lbr/orca :)

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Predator

1 user(s) are reading this topic