• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

JackVandal

JackVandal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

What are different internal setups for different game-modes? im assuming orb-lord is out for various reasons, and in duels i assume its deflectors and other damage reduction, But im curious what internal sets are good for what? like, is the armor fuser better in siege because no orbs to heal? or is it better to have something else? 

• Aelita likes this

"but the dead horse has been beaten so many times it's practically a pulpy mess in the barn by now."

-M1lkshake

devotion

devotion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

i won't count orblord because, generally speaking, it's the best choice across the board. i also am not going to go into mechs on a case-to-case basis (so don't quote me and say something like "YOU FORGOT ABOUT FAILSAFE ON X"):

comp armor is substantially better for objective based game modes (ma/siege)

duels are typically ac then some combination of fuel/deflectors, mostly because other internals are either useless or too strong. i've also seen ac only and naked duels, so it's mostly a "agreed on beforehand" sort of deal

otherwise, there's just a hodgepodge of good internals that have loose rules of thumb at best. fusor is a % heal, so it generally pairs well on larger mechs who get more hp. replenisher and reconstuctor see situational usage mostly in tdm. air compressor sees play across the board and pairs notably well with fuel, and fuel and deflectors are just good stuff filler internals.

asipo

asipo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

my default internal is

Composite Armor

Deflectors
Armor Fusor

Join Hawken asia Facebook group : here

Mech idea : Marauder (B-class), Raptor (A-class)

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Real pilots run with no internals ....  :wacko:

My Vanguard ...

Deflectors, Extractor, Evasive Device

Assault & Fred ...

Deflectors, A/C, Basic Reconstructor

*+

Just Relax....and take life one game at a time....

Don't run to your death....walk

th_Duckman.jpg   th_82c0a97c-98de-4aac-be47-05e5e099be80.

*+

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gamemodes, internals, tdm, siege, MA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users