• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

ATX22

ATX22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

only unique cdkeys can combat multiple identities unfortunately so we are screwed, ip bans are not used because of futility and where you slightly hinder a hacker via ip bans you may ban legit users by mistake so best avoid ip bans and just stick to forensics to prove said ip belongs to someone via log comparisons and i hope they re enable the tutorial missions so hackers cant so easily return 

Don't know about the cdkeys themselves, but rather the cost incurred to obtain them from the publisher / developer via purchase price.  Still though, said cost would need to be significant enough to actually be a deterrent rather than a minor nuisance... which yeah... being F2P.. with the current MM, progression scheme, and premium content model, that's not happening.

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

I really like how this thread remained here, but the harmless kitten was moved to off topic.

It's fine, because a harmless kitten will do nothing if provoked.

<3

• MechFighter5e3bf9 and WmMoneyFrmMissouri like this

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

I really like how this thread remained here, but the harmless kitten was moved to off topic.

I imagine the main reason why his other thread was moved was because it was fictional, whereas this thread was/is about a specific situation that actually took place.

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

calling out the call out....

xD

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

I imagine the main reason why his other thread was moved was because it was fictional, whereas this thread was/is about a specific situation that actually took place.

Who is to call other thread fictional, when they both used the thread making box?  Both are weighed the same, and real physical copies in the forum world; making both threads non-fiction.

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

32f2165dab6df6efab8681f2d545d0b4752897e9

r4GY0PF.jpg

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Who is to call other thread fictional, when they both used the thread making box?  Both are weighed the same, and real physical copies in the forum world; making both threads non-fiction.

You need to stop if you are trying to flip this into some offbeat technicality just to argue poorly.

Apparently you don't understand fiction from nonfiction, while both are clearly written which is an act that can be proven to be true, its not about the act of writing them, its about the content the posts contained.  It is my opinion that Kittens story didn't actually happen, and his post was created in jest, a type of mockery if you will.  Some people didn't and still don't understand that simple point.  To me its loud and clear, my guess is to you it isn't, but read it a few more times and maybe you'll realize the punchline.

[DELETED]

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

How can we tell if the content of the posts is relevant without citing our sources?

Please help me. T__T

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

How can we tell if the content of the posts is relevant without citing our sources?

Who says you can't cite your sources??  Just read Kittens post again a few times, then read it again until you can detect the extreme sarcasm. This thread didn't have any of that sarcasm, it was about and event that actually happened.

The REAL Harmless_Kittens, as you all know, is an incredibly skilled, nigh invincible player who is at the top of all leader-boards, and does not appreciate this slanderous imposter ruining their otherwise stellar reputation.

If you still can't detect the sarcasm, then theres nothing anyone can do for you, but feel free to PM Kittens and ask him what his actual intentions were.

[DELETED]

harmless_kittens

harmless_kittens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Just ... wow.  Whatever dudes.  I'm easy.

• MechFighter5e3bf9, -Tj-, Bergwein and 2 others like this

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Hawken players... their game is going through a great depression and yet rather than get together they'd rather just bag on each other bout who is or isnt over 9000 in some way or another....

Just ... wow.  Whatever dudes.  I'm easy.

I actually relate to this....

just sayin....

r4GY0PF.jpg

2XhpJes.png

ATX22

ATX22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Hawken players... their game is going through a great depression and yet rather than get together they'd rather just bag on each other bout who is or isnt over 9000 in some way or another....

Makes for a great spectacle of non-epic proportions.  :teehee:

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Who says you can't cite your sources??  Just read Kittens post again a few times, then read it again until you can detect the extreme sarcasm. This thread didn't have any of that sarcasm, it was about and event that actually happened.

If you still can't detect the sarcasm, then theres nothing anyone can do for you, but feel free to PM Kittens and ask him what his actual intentions were.

Harmless_Kittens, in matter of fact, did, indeed, honestly write the speak the truth.  There is nothing anyone can do for you to remedy your feelings. there was definitely no sarcasm being detected in his thread.  How can we detect the tone of someone's words if we can't even hear his words, physically?

I have legitimate inconceiveable irrefutable  proof that harmless_kittens is awe-shocked about this entire experience. if you go back to his thread which was UNETHICALLY removed from general forums and into OFF-TOPIC forums, it clearly means that his / her thread, although hawken related; had NOTHING to do with hawken, which is definitely the furthest from the truth..

See you in (edit: HAWKEN COURT(s), I HAVE MY PAPERWORK READY TO BURN YOU DOWN...

https://community.pl...rmless-kittens/

Did you happen to read this thread?

harmless_kitens: No way!  The irony!

Apparently you don't understand fiction from nonfiction, while both are clearly written which is an act that can be proven to be true, its not about the act of writing them, its about the content the posts contained.  It is my opinion that Kittens story didn't actually happen, and his post was created in jest, a type of mockery if you will.  Some people didn't and still don't understand that simple point.  To me its loud and clear, my guess is to you it isn't, but read it a few more times and maybe you'll realize the punchline.\

I understand that fiction is inspired from nonfiction, which, in origin, makes fiction NON fiction.  The are inseparable, related, and completely connected to eachother as truths.   Heck, no, not heck, heaven!: in a parellel uniiverse, the fictions that we write are actually truths in some other worlds, aeons away.    Nothing can be proven to be true, because, indeed, we are only using EARTH as our sample pool in our experiement of things.  In a planet far far away, we can clearly see that other things can have a completely different reactions and experimentations and calculations.

In my conviction, kittens story DID actually happen, and it manifested into Hawken Forums as a truth; because those words were generated from his feelings and his heart; which turns anything into non-fiction because it has came into the real physical hawken forums world. I read his post 4 times, and I'm sorry, i just can't see the sarcasm. :(

Edited by angryhampster, 24 April 2016 - 06:50 AM.

• Bergwein likes this

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
Maybe Hampster did try window pane in an effort to understand my previous common core math problem....
  • DemitronPrime likes this

wmmoney.png

Sokram

Sokram

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

What, no Dio memes?

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

What, no Dio memes?

Nope, not one.

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
I presume it was the real DallasCreeper I saw the other night though...

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Probably

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aimbot, impersonation, babaji

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users