55 replies to this topic

DeeRax

DeeRax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

I really want to know who it was.

I really want it to be someone who was actually completely serious, was genuinely offended, and was not actually trying to troll anyone.
Please let it be true. Oh, how I'd llllllaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Good times would be had.

Edit: Of fuzzy bunny, that was the best I've ever been ninja'd ever!

*ahem*

LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
new-lol-gifs.gif

Edited by (TDM) DeeRax, 22 February 2016 - 03:25 PM.

starfox-sig.gifrYFaSGG.gif

2XhpJes.png

"DeeRax's got what you've always wanted."

UsedCond0m

UsedCond0m

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Unfortunate situation this

• LaurenEmily and Bergwein like this

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

probably 3082 false  reports against condom for hacking so maybe 100-200 for nickname. people who stomp and do not speak but only a cheeky call sign can upset many players when he beats them, they take it as a taunt like on siege today i went 21and 0.in the g2 raider pulling the round from the brink and end of the round i hit the holotaunt button and dance button they started raging hard from only that so imagine if i also had a name that urked them

Edited by Bastardo, 22 February 2016 - 04:00 PM.

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

Wait so we're just banning people who take the name of pretty much the most vital health invention in all of history?

I HAVE AN ACCOUNT NAMED SUPERBOOB. And you know why? SuperNipple apparently wasn't allowed. #freethenipple

But seriously, condoms are one of the most important inventions of all time, having saved countless countless countless lives. All while still allowing for some fun. What, are we going to ban someone who's name is penicillin next?

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

What, are we going to ban someone who's name is penicillin next?

That has most of the letters that penis does, clearly phallic in name. Banned

• Meraple, n3onfx, ticklemyiguana and 1 other like this

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

probably 3082 false reports against condom for hacking so maybe 100-200 for nickname. people who stomp and do not speak but only a cheeky call sign can upset many players when he beats them, they take it as a taunt like on siege today i went 21and 0.in the g2 raider pulling the round from the brink and end of the round i hit the holotaunt button and dance button they started raging hard from only that so imagine if i also had a name that urked them

Holotaunting is reprehensible behavior, you should be ashamed of yourself.
  • crockrocket likes this

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Holotaunting is reprehensible behavior, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Holotaunting is fine.

JUST QUIT USING THE GODDAMN NO NO FINGER

Ok, so... not a troll, loads of false reports.. I hope reloaded is gonna get some more manpower to help with the community. Sounds like the mistake of someone overworked.

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Okay this whole situation is fuzzy bunnyng stupid, but do you people even know who you're mad at? You realize extreme social conservatives (realistically the only group of people who would genuinely be offended by cond0m's name) and "SJWs" are basically polar opposites, right?

• coldform, _incitatus and comic_sans like this

d1eZeG3.png

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

IM A WHINY fuzzy bunny

Your name is non-sensical as fuzzy bunny. REPORTED.  From here on out you shall be called TOSNameViolation2252.

khn3gAi.jpg?1CitkI9t.jpgGkp2fB7.jpg

Come on Crafty, you have been officially called out on your lies. Your online reputation is at stake here, this is just like an old school street race running for pink slips. Its run what you brung and hope its enough. Put up or shut the fuzzy bunny up.

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

JUST QUIT USING THE GODDAMN NO NO FINGER

No.
  • coldform and OdinTheWise like this

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Wasn't a troll he says.  Hrmmm, I wonder if it was our new self proclaimed "prude" that brought up this subject?  Perhaps he didn't want to have that super awkward conversation with a teenager about what a condom is?

Okay this whole situation is fuzzy bunnyng stupid, but do you people even know who you're mad at? You realize extreme social conservatives (realistically the only group of people who would genuinely be offended by cond0m's name) and "SJWs" are basically polar opposites, right?

lol.

Don't worry you are next JeffMagnum.   :ninja:

Spoiler

Cleaning up the entire internet one username at a time.  

• DeeRax likes this

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Wasn't a troll he says. Hrmmm, I wonder if it was our new self proclaimed "prude" that brought up this subject? Perhaps he didn't want to have that super awkward conversation with a teenager about what a condom is?

Nope.

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Wasn't a troll he says.  Hrmmm, I wonder if it was our new self proclaimed "prude" that brought up this subject?  Perhaps he didn't want to have that super awkward conversation with a teenager about what a condom is?

I believe that the prude in question would enforce this solely upon his/her progeny, not by trying to force his/her views on others.

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

I believe that the prude in question would enforce this solely upon his/her progeny, not by trying to force his/her views on others.

While I don't believe that, it is also someone "we would never guess."

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

I talked to Ashfire and convinced him to tell me who reported cond0m

Spoiler

• comic_sans and DeeRax like this

d1eZeG3.png

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Welcome to LadyTigg's kindergarten! Everyone is happy and kind, and we don't talk about that nasty stuff! So let's all be careful not to *offend* anybody while we're shooting them in the face, okay everybody?

Just stop. 

The name was one of many reports received within a short period of time. While going through all the reports, AKBudder's smurf was hit and has now been changed back.  There were other vets that may have been renamed and they can just contact support for their names changed back.  I apologized to AKBudder and anyone else that may have not been in violation and had a name changed.  

• Ashfire908, KejiGoto, coldform and 13 others like this

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users