• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

AMISH KOMMANDER

AMISH KOMMANDER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

To make it fair. It would be any active account up till Reloaded bought it. This would include all the alpha, beta, and other players up till that point.

yes i think from before ADH went under up until reloaded bought Hawken. just so those who joined after the fact dont get it because they did not 'participate' in the game before it took off.

AMISH KOMMANDER

AMISH KOMMANDER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

^ This

We already have skins for people who were in Alpha and Closed Beta. We don't need or deserve new camos because they already exist. I would, however, love to see them replaced with better designs. IMO the word designs were a let down and they could have done something much much cooler.

ya youre right, we dont need a camo that says we played prior to the purchase of Hawken. but that camo its not just a camo with words, like i said previously, its a camo that actually fits the mech and will be seen throught the battlefield that fits both the mechs and the environment. a rusty ol' mech strafing throughout the snowy, desert, or fort like maps. would also be nice if they can incorporate the mechs to fit the environment. bunker having snow on the mech or bazaar having sand on it, etc..

AMISH KOMMANDER

AMISH KOMMANDER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

ok, this entire thread sounds like "I've been here for a long time, MAKE ME FREE SPECIAL THINGS NEW DEVS!"

ya thats what it seems to be for some people and in a way ya cuz "we're" the ones who continued to play Hawken, we played regardless of whether or not Hawken would die. we played this game because its fun. we played day and night (at times) because we were having fun. but again no because im not saying that the Devs should give us something that will make everyone jealous. its a simple camo, a single camo out of the many that ADH brought us. like every game, those who 'participate' in games event get a 'gift' and that gift is usually something that others cant get. for example; in the recent Battlefield Hardline beta, those who 'participated' recieved a unique battletag for Battlefield 4 multiplayer. it doesnt have to be much, and i feel like a camo is just fair

Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

ok, this entire thread sounds like "I've been here for a long time, MAKE ME FREE SPECIAL THINGS NEW DEVS!"

It technically is, so what?

I think that the vets deserve something for still playing the game when hundreds of people screamed "game is ded", "give up on it", and other words at them. I can't say that I was playing actively up to the point when Reloaded bought it, but I had played it 10 months prior to it, so I also had these words thrown at me. I, however, did not stick up for the game as many did, but stayed quiet and observed the events like a feeble mouse.

People deserve something for playing a game that was announced "ded" by hundreds of people and still pushing through with it. Although I don't feel that it is not fair for the new devs as it was not their fault the game went down so low in the first place yet they are the ones that have to make up for it.

But I want these people to be recognized for their determination - regardless if I am eligible or not.

• crockrocket likes this

AMISH KOMMANDER

AMISH KOMMANDER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

I like the idea of a rusty camo, but don't you think that this might split the community a little bit to early?

People who just started playing Hawken this month might - will *cough* - be jealous at the so-called veterans.

Therefore I'd rather tend to this kind of "celebration stuff" which refers to the acquisition by Reloaded and could be obtainable for everyone (with MC?) in the next couple of months.

no because in the time that Reloaded releases a camo for individual players, they will have released much more content, possibly more camos, those cockpit decorations, or a new mech. so im sure that 'new' players arent going to worry too much on a single camo, and instead theyre gonna go for the 'new' mech over cosmetics. theyll most likely want to learn the new mech, to constantly practice and get better at it. 

AMISH KOMMANDER

AMISH KOMMANDER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

How about a really nice shiny gold camo which isn't even camo and it gives off a bright light in the game so everyone can see you and that you're an awesome veteran player. Just like Odin said before

see now youre just overexaggerating. i said nothing about it shining because i know that rust doesnt give off any sort of reflection to light other than a dim glow.

AMISH KOMMANDER

AMISH KOMMANDER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

It technically is, so what?

I think that the vets deserve something for still playing the game when hundreds of people screamed "game is ded", "give up on it", and other words at them. I can't say that I was playing actively up to the point when Reloaded bought it, but I had played it 10 months prior to it, so I also had these words thrown at me. I, however, did not stick up for the game as many did, but stayed quiet and observed the events like a feeble mouse.

People deserve something for playing a game that was announced "ded" by hundreds of people and still pushing through with it. Although I don't feel that it is not fair for the new devs as it was not their fault the game went down so low in the first place yet they are the ones that have to make up for it.

But I want these people to be recognized for their determination - regardless if I am eligible or not.

thank you and yes. i feel that those who kept the game going throughout its dead period should receive something for their time put into it. really, our experience of those many months playing will greatly improve Hawken because we know Hawken, weve known Hawken for quite a while so we know what items/ internals are a good combo and can point out the OPness in them to balance the game so that the new players will have a better experience

defekt

defekt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

We already got camo's, they just suck.

Who the hell thought printing words as a camo was a good idea.

What is this?  You mean to tell us that you are not demonstrably orgasmic about the super-exclusive, super-crap-looking, super-minimum-effort Alpha and Beta skins that ADH gave us?!  Well, some people are just rude ingrates.  Shocking behaviour.

• Grollourdo, Fantus_Longhorn, Nov8tr and 1 other like this

defekt_inv.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: camo, rewards, veterans

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users