Photo

Hard Core server game play , It's really awesome .

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Hardcore Game Mood In Hawken   :pirate: ...it's really awesome :thumbsup: you gotta need to try this .so much fun to play without radar and enemy excited theory  :yes:

Special thanks to CapnJosh and his team to give the privet server back   :yes: and many many  thanks to Dr.Freeze and BatPanda to organize this mode server . :yes: 

• XPloyt, Dr_Freeze001, Erzunterweltler and 4 others like this

SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Hey Rozer, what graphical settings are those?

AXgnWyr.png

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Hey Rozer, what graphical settings are those?

well if i want to record...i should have to dis...because u know i play in Laptop ,so it won't impact in system :no:  all r in low setting....and here is the tweak 

IT will give u some more FPS....try this tweak..u need to go first

----> C:\Users\your name\Documents\My Games\Hawken\HawkenGame\Config , find HawkenSystemSettings.ini  file , now delete all the stuff inside the .inf file ,copy everything from bellow and paste in that inf file, save it....now play the game.good luck

dont forget to make a back up copy .i put the lower resolution .

Spoiler

Edited by RozerMahbub1, 29 March 2015 - 01:07 PM.

• SparkyJJC and Luaq like this

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Little did he know we were supposed to be playing with every HUD element off, including crosshairs & healthbar :D.

Well, nice vid anyway. definitely gonna play this on Utra-Violent.

• Guns_N_Rozer and Luaq like this

KkaQ7HY.png

hsabot4.png  jaDBqOD.png  JsRCQoO.png  4XXKL4C.png

KDR Clan Leader | UVW Host |  KOBALT Leader

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Little did he know we were supposed to be playing with every HUD element off, including crosshairs & healthbar :D.

Well, nice vid anyway. definitely gonna play this on Utra-Violent.

yeah...next Wed Fuzzy Bunny events will be fun  :yes: can't wait

KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Redacted.

Edited by KilleR_OrigiNs, 30 April 2015 - 10:46 PM.

Erzunterweltler

Erzunterweltler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

It was fun, but you cheated, you had got a visor while the rest of us deactivated it. Silly Rozer, bad boy!

• Guns_N_Rozer likes this

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Hmm I'd call this style just no radar ( And if I understand correctly, the enemies are not framed by a red box?)

I remember threads about how hardcore should be hardcore back in alpha.
I was kind of an extremist but here's what I would have liked to see from this video::

*At the time there was no visor, but it was added for ease of playing for new comers, but sincerely, I'd bring the hp and fuel back into the dashboard.*

When I asked for the extreme: When you repair, you should feel even more vulnerable than we are now, heck we can see ourselves as if we were a guardian angel, which I feel is "cheating" the harsh reality of being in a frikkin machine all cramped up in it. With that in mind, I was crying for the total black out of the mech while getting repair. Do you remember the matrix? When they have to hide from the sentinals and shut down all electronics? That's about how I see it. If I can talk a bit about the game design, from inside the game, it looks like if we were looking through a windshield but from the outside it's pure metal. So how can we see though that metal? Some kind of screen inside (not debating if its a headgear visor augmented reality)  the mech connected to some photo sensitive material or two cameras reproducing depth and 3D view. That said, when we have to repair, the visor or in-mech screen should shut down, also with that background noise we hear all the time and just listen to the vibrations of war while looking at a blue screen until the visor is connected again to it's source. that or for more immersion "Ą la star citizen" have our character take of his mask and see the raw interior of the mech with a red "back up light". That's my ideal hardcore treatment for the repairs. (((To sum up, when repairing it could all just go black or really dark for a small and "easy" mod for the time being)))
If people won't let go the 3rd person view advantage while repairing, I'd be open with the suggestion of a "see through  rapair drone camera"  that can be hit and destroyed until you respawn.

That's my major thing about hardcore.
Then you have tweaks and server rules/ different game modes like search and destroy team elimination...

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

It was fun, but you cheated, you had got a visor while the rest of us deactivated it. Silly Rozer, bad boy!

SO BAD .......MORE VIOLENT 

• Dr_Freeze001 likes this

Erzunterweltler

Erzunterweltler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

SO BAD .......MORE VIOLENT 

Don't worry about the violence... Next Ultra Violent Wednesday you will be crushed enough times :devil:

• Dr_Freeze001 and Guns_N_Rozer like this

XPloyt

XPloyt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

I wanna get in on this.

Playing without radar is fun? You don't say?!

Of course it's fun; relying on instinct rather than a map always sounds better.

• Guns_N_Rozer likes this

Reippers

Reippers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

You increased the video speed or this is the actual speed of the game?

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

You increased the video speed or this is the actual speed of the game?

actual speed ....i'm noob in video edit....may be u will understand one day 

Reippers

Reippers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

actual speed ....i'm noob in video edit....may be u will understand one day 

lol I can not reach a speed of this do not know why :(.

Only thing I edit in my videos is the audio, the rest is the way it has to be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users