• Please log in to reply
784 replies to this topic

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

I hope all of you tidied up your Steam wishlists.

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

United in Diversity, Divided by Zero

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

predators gonna predate

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Have you ever considered the job as a full-time Santa? Just need white hair and a proper beard.

CRITICAL ASSIST

v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Have you ever considered the job as a full-time Santa? Just need white hair and a proper beard.

Being Santa is nowhere full-time for the rest of the year.

So you imply I have the weight for it but you have a problem with my chin beard? :D

And let us not forget that Santa's helper is Krampus over here. If you guys insist I can arrange a visit from him.

karmpus+1.jpg

• Aregon likes this

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

deusex2

deusex2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

I hope all of you tidied up your Steam wishlists.

Not this again! You two made me hate Christmass!

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

At the moment my current goal is to hopefully get my PC back before Christmas. I miss my good PC ;-;

CRITICAL ASSIST

v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Not this again! You two made me hate Christmass!

Well, if you insist we can agree to buy only one gift to each other this year. We should definitely talk about this. :)

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

deusex2

deusex2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
It's like Geneva Convention!

But I suppose I can agree to that.

karnak

karnak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Happy Holidays guys!

I have not been really present in the clan activities of the past months, but sometimes I speak with some of you on Steam and that is nice.

Sometimes I also bother Pure with Star Wars and other stuff I like, I really hope he doesn't mind my mindless blabbing.

What else to say? Well since we are (still) on this awful forum, I have to say that I am really disappointed that nothing happened, especially because December was an important month for Hawken. The last Dev Update is trying to hype things once again, but I have to say, this is not working on me anymore.

What about you guys?

Are you all alright?

Interested in any game lately?

Any active project/hobby you are investing time in?

You can answer here or in PM or maybe we can organize an holiday special meeting on ts. Are you interest?

SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Happy Holidays guys!

I have not been really present in the clan activities of the past months, but sometimes I speak with some of you on Steam and that is nice.

Sometimes I also bother Pure with Star Wars and other stuff I like, I really hope he doesn't mind my mindless blabbing.

What else to say? Well since we are (still) on this awful forum, I have to say that I am really disappointed that nothing happened, especially because December was an important month for Hawken. The last Dev Update is trying to hype things once again, but I have to say, this is not working on me anymore.

What about you guys?

Are you all alright?

You can answer here or in PM or maybe we can organize an holiday special meeting on ts. Are you interest?

I've been playing some Blacklight Retribution lately, the grind has been toned down, the level restrictions for all buyables removed. It's pretty neat. I've also been playing Warframe too, but I know for a fact that a handful of people in this clan do not like that clan.

Things could be going better for me, I've reached a bit of a tough spot in my life and things are not going great even though Christmas is right around the corner but hopefully I will make it through. 

As for hobbies, I occasionally work on a pet project in Python surrounding networking in order to expand my knowledge in that area (I've been told that it will teach me algorithms good for other things also) and it's riddled with bugs and has some trivial problems with outputting text, but that's to be expected when you're running more than one thread and printing it onto a console window.

I haven't really been interested in any new games as of recently, I've been playing a bit of CS:GO and ranking up in order to play some Comp matches but my skill in video games has been taking a drop as a whole for some odd reason. I know it is my fault, but it is quite an odd occurance: I'm missing shots with my AWP left and right and even with the most accurate of assault rifles (M4A4, one of my new favourite weapons) I've been having a hard time killing people. 

A special holiday meeting sounds great, and as for the forum issue, maybe once Houruck gets to working on the website we can use that instead and expand our community.

AXgnWyr.png

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

We watched Star Wars: The Force Awakens with some of the AoH guys (Kemotox and Whisper) on premiere day! It started 0:40 and I had to work afterwards and we even had a company Christmas party that day. :)

I worked overtime a lot lately and it was quite stressful. And on top of that I worked at different events too almost every weekend (Hackerspace and Insert Coin stuff). So most of my personal projects are on hold right now. I wanted to spend more time with Suti and we decided to play Fallout 4 together. That was pretty much the only game I played since it came out. I am about to finish my first playthrough.

I have to do some late shopping today and I have to attend the Hackerspace plenum tomorrow so 23th would be great for me for a TeamSpeak get-together.

Finally took this photo:

Spoiler

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
I just want my PC back, I miss my tasty games ;-;

CRITICAL ASSIST

v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

n3onfx

n3onfx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Happy Holidays guys!

What about you guys?

Are you all alright?

I've been hit by a mix of a lot of work and not much interest in games besides Hawken (I have a bunch of games I'm waiting to play until I get my new screen and build) lately, I've picked up UT though and enjoying it so far even though I find it so different to anything I played before.

Entering the final stretch of masters degree, 6 month long internship coming up in March, helping a friend build an Android app, making my personal and my gf's websites in full-stack mode, so much things to do  O_O

I'm up for a Christmas TS meeting, I'm a bit ashamed I haven't been on it for so long. I'm putting projects on the backfoot for the next week and gf left to join her family for Christmas so I'll have more time this week!

t

t

DWEH3ZP.png   CRITICAL  RqKpxHn.png    ASSIST   VDNrFxD.png

t

t

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

I would kindly like to ask if someone could send that god forsaken TS IP address to me in a PM, thanks. desu.

CRITICAL ASSIST

v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

karnak

karnak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Wow so many things to keep track of, I'm happy to see that most of you are alive and busy!

I also think that the 23th could be a good day for me.

Spread the word to those who don't read this forum so that we can organize.

deusex2

deusex2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Holly crap! Just look what crawled from out of the woodworks! :)

Neon! Karnak! Guys!!! You're alive! ^_^

Oh yeah...And I suppose there's ...regon, too...

New we just need Fantus, Dapheel and Pure to pop out of nowhere and we have, what brits call,"a bloody Christmas miracle!"

As for me...I used to play GTA:O, but then I took a Zentro to the knee... And I got bored of it. Then I played some other games, got hooked up on Van Helsing games and still play it from time to time.

I've even played Warframe for a little while! Until I've realized it was still a goddarn repetitive grindfest. 

I've, then, played some Triad Wars, until I've realized it was less grindy that Warframe, but still a repetitive grindfest.

And then Survarium finally got a decent patch which made things far less hopeless, so I've ended up getting back into Survarium.

As for 23rd-sure! I might be late, due to evening shift, but I'll try to be there as fast as possible.

• Aregon likes this

Pure_Amazing

Pure_Amazing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

New we just need Fantus, Dapheel and Pure to pop out of nowhere and we have, what brits call,"a bloody Christmas miracle!"

Pop out of nowhere?? I will have you know that I do my fair share of lurking on this thread. And yes, I "should" be on for the 23rd if that makes you all feel better.

Bah humbug...

Edited by Pure_Amazing, 21 December 2015 - 03:35 PM.

Who Am I You Ask? Well... I Am...

The One...    The Only...    The Fantastic...   The Uncanny...   The Exceptional...   The Unmatched...   The Marvelous...   The Mind-Blowing...

An All Around Great Guy...

Pure_Amazing

A Critical Assist Clan Leader

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
23rd, should in theory be possible, but most likely a lot of AFK-ing since no one is gonna get anything done unless I participate <_<

CRITICAL ASSIST

v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

Fantus_Longhorn

Fantus_Longhorn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
*pop*

What did I miss?

Work has been crazy recently so I've spent most evenings just watching films/series and trying not to think too much. Reckon I could be on in the evening of 23rd, though.

SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

*pop*

What did I miss?

Work has been crazy recently so I've spent most evenings just watching films/series and trying not to think too much. Reckon I could be on in the evening of 23rd, though.

In all honesty, not much :P

"When Fantus swears, it moves me on a spiritual level" - Sparky

• Aregon likes this

AXgnWyr.png

Fantus_Longhorn

Fantus_Longhorn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

In all honesty, not much :P

"When Fantus swears, it moves me on a spiritual level" - Sparky

Bollocks, does it.

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

http://whenisthenextsteamsale.com/

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

n3onfx

n3onfx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

The 23 I can't, but I can drop by tonight to check is people are on!

t

t

DWEH3ZP.png   CRITICAL  RqKpxHn.png    ASSIST   VDNrFxD.png

t

t

deusex2

deusex2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
Now we just need that crazy, shoveling Scott.

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

As always, I have to work overtime. But I am going to be there in time.

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

Cassidy999

Cassidy999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

output_DCAnjP.gif

• Aregon, SparkyJJC and LaurenEmily like this

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Praise the lord!

Got my PC back again finally c: 

• Houruck and MomOw like this

CRITICAL ASSIST

v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Praise the Emperor of Mankind!

Got my PC back again finally c: 

It is a true Christmas miracle!

• Aregon likes this

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

deusex2

deusex2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

yey...I guess...

On a more serious note...Goddamnit! I am now torn between Transistor and Undertale! And I shudder to think about the moment I start playing Pillars of Eternity!

Suti! WHY?! Why would you do that to me?! I had a simple, happy life, devoid of all the hard choices, but no! You had to ruin it!

• Houruck likes this

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

yey...I guess...

On a more serious note...Goddamnit! I am now torn between Transistor and Undertale!

undertaleundertaleundertaleundertale?undertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertale?undertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertale?undertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertale?undertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertale?undertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertale?undertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertale?undertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertale?undertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertale?undertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertale?undertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertale?undertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertale?undertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertale?undertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertale?undertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertale?undertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertaleundertale?undertaleundertaleundertaleundertale

CRITICAL ASSIST

v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

Pocy

Pocy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

kar_csony_angol_k_sz_www.kepfeltoltes.hu

• Aregon and SparkyJJC like this

Csak a lehetetlent éri meg elérni, minden más csak szürkeség.

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

I am still at work. See you guys next year!

Blast from the past:

buek.png

• LaurenEmily likes this

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

deusex2

deusex2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Just got back to work, still has stuff to do, so I'm saying it right now:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Sadly this speaks to me on so many levels.

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

deusex2

deusex2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Sadly this speaks to me on so many levels.

God, this made me cry more and more with every new point he was making!

SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts
We should arrange to group up sometime on TS and play something like Insurgency :) How does this weekend sound?

Oh also, Houruck, is there an update on how the site is coming along? Or have you been too busy with work? :)

AXgnWyr.png

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

We should arrange to group up sometime on TS and play something like Insurgency :) How does this weekend sound?

Oh also, Houruck, is there an update on how the site is coming along? Or have you been too busy with work? :)

I see you posted this yesterday before we had a talk about it.

I have to fix our Insurgency server.

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

deusex2

deusex2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

lol Houruck fixing Insurgency server is a never ending story, by now ^_^

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

lol Houruck fixing Insurgency server is a never ending story, by now ^_^

FTR: It installed without any issues this time. :)

God, this made me cry more and more with every new point he was making!

To add insult to injury:

tumblr_o0mx9c04pR1u2ybvgo1_1280.jpg

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

FTR: It installed without any issues this time. :)

To add insult to injury:

tumblr_o0mx9c04pR1u2ybvgo1_1280.jpg

*laughs*

CRITICAL ASSIST

v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

deusex2

deusex2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip