Pure_Amazing

Pure_Amazing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Christmas is over war boy Aregon.

You might want to change avatar.

You better listen to him War Boy or else the Gates Of Valhalla will close for you...

Who Am I You Ask? Well... I Am...

The One...    The Only...    The Fantastic...   The Uncanny...   The Exceptional...   The Unmatched...   The Marvelous...   The Mind-Blowing...

An All Around Great Guy...

Pure_Amazing

A Critical Assist Clan Leader

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

You better listen to him War Boy or else the Gates Of Valhalla will close for you...

I`m still enjoying my Christmas hangover m9`s calm down.

CRITICAL ASSIST

United in Diversity, Divided by Zero
v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Yet another birthday: id Software is now 25 years old.

• Nov8tr likes this

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

predators gonna predate

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Yet another birthday: id Software is now 25 years old.

Yeah i use to play DOOM on a BBS in Indianapolis IN in NA back in the early 90's up to about 94. :) (on a USRobotics 9600 baud modem. Then when i could afford it I had dual channel BRI ISDN installed)

• Houruck likes this

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

https://apps.quanticfoundry.com

This is an interesting survey. The best part is the "game together engine" service that recommends games based on common insterest with friends. I suggest you guys look into it. Here is my profile:

https://apps.quantic...0b98e834e3a7cf2

Spoiler

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

Trigary

Trigary

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

It's hard to believe that Houruck has done this after reading this line: "Your responses may be used to refine the algorithms that generate the profile, and aggregate findings may be published in public or commercial reports."

EDIT: It didn't really work for me. The survey asks everything 2-3 times, kinda funny...

Edited by Trigary, 03 February 2016 - 12:08 PM.

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

I am totally fine with that. They are not asking for private information and they are free to use my gaming habits for the betterment of ludology.

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

HISTORY TIME!

Do not worry. It is fast paced and hip and whatnot.

Edited by Houruck, 06 February 2016 - 03:01 AM.

• Trigary and Flight1ess like this

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

Pure_Amazing

Pure_Amazing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Arma 2 is on sale at the moment, pretty good deal, would be awesome if we could get some games of that going in the future.

The One...    The Only...    The Fantastic...   The Uncanny...   The Exceptional...   The Unmatched...   The Marvelous...   The Mind-Blowing...

Pure_Amazing

deusex2

deusex2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Is this just me, or is this what Planetside 2 should've been all along?

http://store.steampo...er2015-featured

edit:oops, had to edit something.

Edited by deusex2, 10 February 2016 - 12:16 PM.

• Houruck likes this

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Came across this game's steam store page this week. We could give it a look.

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

deusex2

deusex2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

The Division is supposed to be open "beta,"  next weekend. Is there anyone, willing to give it a try?

edit:sorry, I meant to say next weekend, not this weekend.

But anyway, anyone's willing to give it a go, next week?

Edited by deusex2, 12 February 2016 - 04:29 AM.

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

The Division is supposed to be open "beta,"  next weekend. Is there anyone, willing to give it a try?

edit:sorry, I meant to say next weekend, not this weekend.

But anyway, anyone's willing to give it a go, next week?

I am up for it. I am free next Sunday.

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts
What exactly is The Division supposed to be? Is it a tom clancy game?

AXgnWyr.png

karnak

karnak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Edited by karnak, 14 February 2016 - 04:17 AM.

deusex2

deusex2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

What exactly is The Division supposed to be? Is it a tom clancy game?

Aside from having Tom Clancy's name somewhere in it's name and being based around one of scenarios, the game has nothing to do with Tom Clancy. If anything, it's third person cover based looter/shooter/ game with heavy leaning on rpg. 

It's mostly co-op, like Borderlands, only with somewhat unremarkable loot. However it does have dark zone territory, which turn it into survival game... Ubi was trying hard to capture as much people as possible, so they threw all they could into the mix.

The dark zone is actually not bad, but has it's flaws and pointless to play alone

Edited by deusex2, 14 February 2016 - 03:06 AM.

Pure_Amazing

Pure_Amazing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Aside from having Tom Clancy's name somewhere in it's name and being based around one of scenarios, the game has nothing to do with Tom Clancy. If anything, it's third person cover based looter/shooter/ game with heavy leaning on rpg. 

I have been playing Tom Clancy games for most of my life, from the good old original Ghost Recons to the painfully (Yet still good somewhat) shooters/ the odd strategy (Endwar) that we have now a days. I have always wondered why they still put the great late authors name in their games and I think I have worked it out, aside from a marketing ploy I think Tom Clancy games have defined themselves as their own genre.

They all there abouts have the same type of military theme, you play as the best of the best with a slight technologic advantage since you work for an (Sometimes pretty secret) organisation that has money to throw around.

All seem to be military serious, not action movie serious but we have a job to do serious.

Most involve politics to a good degree in their story as well since many are based on Clancy's ideas and predictions.

Anyway, won't say I'm super hyped for The Division, kinda lost my hype a long time ago since it took its time to get released. Might get it one day, I dunno, money is sorta tight at the moment.

Pure_Amazing

deusex2

deusex2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Yeah, I guess what passes for "Tom Clancy's" game, nowadays, is some loose tie-in with some countless Clancy's scenarios. In the past, though, it used to be more down to Earth and much more realistic.

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Wanna know an amazing place to discuss out video games and to rant and rage like children I mean try listen to yourself you sound like brats?

You can on the SUPER MEGA AWESOME EXTREME TEAMSPEAKSERVER (AWESOME) TO CRITICAL ASSIST OF MEGA SUPER AWESOMENESS (EXTREME)

At least consider it on Mondays, pls, I miss all your asses <3 

CRITICAL ASSIST

v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

flyinglizards45

flyinglizards45

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
How do I join

C.T.B

Pure_Amazing

Pure_Amazing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Indeed I agree Aregon, I guess I ain't in any good books at the moment. Been busy with other games and people. We do need to get things organised, IF we can find some games we are all willing to play, I'm currently stuck on Counter-Strike, Grand Strats, SWAT 4, Tabletop Simulator and some other games as well, been having a great time actually, more so then usual.

How do I join

There is no application process per say, just hopefully catch one of us on Teamspeak one night or post something here and hook up with some of our members. If you enjoy your experience with our clan you can become a member and stick around, simple really.

Pure_Amazing

deusex2

deusex2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Started playing Deadly 30, got to this cutscene, and LMAO:

https://youtu.be/d-eQUU6S0bc?t=1m20s

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Poke me for a discord server invite!

Edited by Houruck, 11 March 2016 - 12:22 AM.

• Aregon likes this

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

MomOw

MomOw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1039 posts

Look at what I've found while looking at herokuapp :smile:

Edited by (KDR) MomOw, 29 April 2016 - 12:26 AM.

IRZUTYo.png

gXO9Nfd.pngmXasTsY.pngft4VqcE.png

KDR Member | Streamer | Priority Target II

Spoiler

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

The link is 404 because the id changes. Seems like the server is back. Interesting.

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users