Raider Internals swap

- - - - - xbox raider internals

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

(Xbox)animal chubs

(Xbox)animal chubs

• Xbox Members
  • 15 posts

Any possible chance of ditching the Power Surger and maybe the Replenisher on the Raider? The Armor Fusor and Reconstructor seem like they'd be more fitting for this mech's style of fighting.

(Xbox)Yorgoth LoG

(Xbox)Yorgoth LoG

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 52 posts

Are you kidding? The power surge is absolutely ridiculous on the raider (played when on PC) :P The thing is a beast when it activates its core ability. Only reason I haven't got it on console is because you're stuck with the reflack :P

• (Xbox)animal chubs likes this

Incinerator + Berzerker = Bae

(Xbox)animal chubs

(Xbox)animal chubs

• Xbox Members
  • 15 posts

Are you kidding? The power surge is absolutely ridiculous on the raider (played when on PC) :P The thing is a beast when it activates its core ability. Only reason I haven't got it on console is because you're stuck with the reflack :P

yeah but i'm pro survivability. When you have 3 guys chancing you I want that time to start repairing. Not that running faster is bad I just normally waste it having to repair my mech. Maybe Power Surger  with the Reconstructor or Armor Fusor  would be a good combo. You dash like a bat out of hell when you activate your ablity with Power Surger lol.  But I actually like the reflack! I mean I got a 3.51 KD with this mech. I just want to get it higher lol.

(Xbox)Yorgoth LoG

(Xbox)Yorgoth LoG

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 52 posts

The Raiders ability is meant for chasing down [injured] opponents or making a quick getaway. Its even faster than a light mech during the time when its active. Nothing can escape a raider. Nothing.

Incinerator + Berzerker = Bae

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xbox, raider, internals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users