15 replies to this topic

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

irwWxiM.png

Greetings Traveler! I will be your humble guide through this land. Listen well as I tell you of its many wonders.

This continent lies to the West of the Howken Forums, with which it maintains a vibrant, though sometimes uneasy, relationship. People from all nations of the High Tier Cabal Make frequent trips to the Forums, where they engage in trade, tourism, and business. The primary ruling body of the Howken Forums, know as the Democratic People's Republic of Howken, has embassies in each of the major cities of the High Tier Cabal.

To the north lies the EU Servers, with which High Tier Cabal is generally considered and ally. Cabalites that travel to EU Servers generally do so for athletic competitions such as EOC Smurfing and Priority Target.

Beginning in the south of the continent, a traveler will come across the the Sandy Beaches. These beaches are known for being difficult to climb, but easy to stay on once at the top. Many Cabalites frequent these beaches, and will entertain themselves by throwing things at those trying to climb the embankments. 

North of the Sandy Beaches is the Great HKTS Plain, where a large portion of Cabalites make their home. Residents of the Plain are among the most diverse and the most numerous on the continent. Many Cabalites from other regions will travel to the Great HKTS Plain regularly to mingle with others from all over the land. 

The Hub of the HKTS plain is the Tentrik Defense Militia, a network of industrial cities situated in the south and center of the Plain. Immigrants to the Cabal often become citizens of these cities. The traditional greeting of this location is "Crash and Burn", a saying that embodies the grit and fighting spirit of the residents.

To the North and East of the Great HKTS Plain is a city known as Dangerous Penguin Science. This city was once known as Vanguard, and served as the capitol for the vR empire that used to span much of what is now the HKTS plain. Travelers to the area may come across the elite group of axe wielding warriors that hails from this region, and for whom a large canyon is named.

Back to the West lies the Moral High Ground. This monolithic plateau is the traditional location of the sacred Cabalite ritual called the "Try Hard Cups". Legend has it that there is a vast crypt beneath the High Ground where thousands of CraftyDus smurfs slumber, waiting to hear their master's call.

In the center of the continent lies the nation known as The Hawken Collective. This nation has a rich tradition of art and spirituality under a religion known as "just chill, man". Newcomers to The Hawken Collective can expect to be encouraged to sing mechsmas songs and receive invites to various gatherings.

North of the Hawken collective lies Mount Omnilympus and the Temple of Mustang. Mount Omnilympus is considered sacred by many Cabalites, and the few who have been allowed to ascend and reside there are treated with a great respect (so long as they don't make asses of themselves). The Temple of the Mustang, while commonly believed to be a place for those who aspire to climb the great peak, is related to Mount Omnilympus mostly by proximity and by High Priest M1lkshake, who used to live on the Mount but doesn't anymore for some reason.

The western border of THC is shared with The Pubstar Woods. The woods are so named for the abundance of Pubs that draw hunters from all around. In these woods you may find all manner of exotic Pubs such as the Spacebar Hero, the One Trick Pony Salt, the Overconfident Flak Scout, and the Non-Ironic Rocketeer Player.

For all of recorded history of the High Tier Cabal, The Berling Wall has stood to the west of the Pubstar woods. Its purpose is unclear, but it is said that by walking the length of it on the west side, your eyes will be OPENED.

In the northwest is the Hawkenscrim peninsula. It is inhabited by a primitive tribe that are largely friendly, but are insular and easily startled by loud noises. They make use of an esoteric conversation tradition in which the shape of their peninsula and it's archipelago are discussed at length. Inhabitants of other regions will often vacation to the Peninsula to enjoy its relatively quiet and lenient governance.

Edited by Hyginos, 09 August 2016 - 05:03 AM.

• Draigun, coldform, DerMax and 36 others like this

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

Rainbow_Sheep

Rainbow_Sheep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

I hope this was made in MS paint

Spoiler

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Wait, where's the IRC?

EDIT: found it.

Edited by DerMax, 08 August 2016 - 12:50 PM.

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Wait, where's the IRC?

"Walk West past the Berling Wall"  -USM999

• Saturnine, DerMax, crockrocket and 8 others like this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

DeeRax

DeeRax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

I could make a really awesome version of this map if you'd like. But perhaps that would defeat the purpose.
(Credentials: I make fantasy maps on a regular basis as a weird nerdy hobby).

• dorobo, coldform, DerMax and 8 others like this

starfox-sig.gifrYFaSGG.gif

2XhpJes.png

"DeeRax's got what you've always wanted."

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

In the northwest is the Hawkenscrim peninsula. It is inhabited by a primitive tribe that are largely friendly, but are insular and easily startled by loud noises. They make use of an esoteric conversation tradition in which the shape of their peninsula and it's archipelago are discussed at length. Inhabitants of other regions will often vacation to the Peninsula to enjoy its relatively quiet and lenient governance.

As the overlord of Hawkenscrim I approve this message

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

I could make a really awesome version of this map if you'd like. But perhaps that would defeat the purpose.

Go for it. Could be good.

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

giphy.gif

• Miscellaneous, Hyginos, DeeRax and 1 other like this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

can you add the little black hole that our dear Hyginos missed that is my bridge?

Lols

i joke

what i was actualy getting at is the arrows to EU etc... but you forgot oceania...

we need some promotion down there man :P k thanks

Edited by DemitronPrime, 08 August 2016 - 02:53 PM.

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

Nept

Nept

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

DOOOOO IT.  Will totally set it as my wallpaper lol.

• coldform, claisolais, lo_spaghetto and 1 other like this

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

if you add Westeros to this map I will background this

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

in case any1 was wondering, "what is the southern salt flats, how did it come to be?"

the answer is:

bsb hfc and sasc died and got dumped there

• Nept and JesusHatesWisc like this

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

Darktim300

Darktim300

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

The laughs were real. Thank you hygs. Though it feels that the hawkenscrim peninsula should be in a shadow cast by mount omnilympus and it should be bigger to accurately reflect Nept's ego. 

Edited by Darktim300, 08 August 2016 - 06:48 PM.

13179417_10154132160979929_2106212794278

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

"The Forums Lie This Way" - sneaky little Hyginos!

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts
This is a beautiful way to welcome me back to the forums. Thank you!

Please, please do. It will absolutely be my background as well.
  • DeeRax and Shade__ like this

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

Flifang

Flifang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Add the state of AK, but secretly have it stand for Armored Klown

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users