Photo

Unexpected Errors and Glitches! Post the Weirdest thing that has Happened in Hawken.

- - - - - glitches errors weird mashup

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

xX7thXx

xX7thXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Did you start up Hawken thinking it would be a casual shootout? You pick your mech and boost your metalness into battle. But oh no! Your not shooting bullets! You're shooting chickens and the poor things splatter on your enemy mech. He causually turns around and blows you into little bitty fuzzy bunny's.

Post any glitches or any weirdness you have encountered in Hawken.

I was playing TDM on Bazaar and when I died I selected the Sharpshooter and when I spawned I wasn't in either my CR-T or Sniper, I was in some wierd mashup. Check out what I have recorded on my Twitch - http://www.twitch.tv...sis/b/644166942

I had a Sabot rifle and a TOW at the same time in a CR-T Chassis. I was unable to zoom.

Edited by xX7thXx, 31 March 2015 - 07:10 PM.

bkcat1

bkcat1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

One time, I spawned in an invisible Grenadier on Wreckage. Nobody could see me at all, and I snuck up on people and unleashed all the 'nades.

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

I was playing TDM on Bazaar and when I died I selected the Sharpshooter and when I spawned I wasn't in either my CR-T or Sniper, I was in some wierd mashup. Check out what I have recorded on my Twitch - http://www.twitch.tv...sis/b/644166942

I had a Sabot rifle and a TOW at the same time in a CR-T Chassis. I was unable to zoom.

This is a pretty common and easily reproducible bug. 

I think the best for me was when I spawned in a TDM as the 13th player and could shoot both teams despite not appearing as an enemy to either of them.

Edited by JeffMagnum, 31 March 2015 - 07:56 PM.

• Rider_Anton likes this

d1eZeG3.png

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

One time, I spawned in an invisible Grenadier on Wreckage. Nobody could see me at all, and I snuck up on people and unleashed all the 'nades.

HAPPENED TO ME IN A REV GL GREN ON FRONTLINE MAYHEM ONCE

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

xX7thXx

xX7thXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

This is a pretty common and easily reproducible bug. 

I think the best for me was when I spawned in a TDM as the 13th player and could shoot both teams despite not appearing as an enemy to either of them.

I had this happen to me as well.

DisorderlyMechanic

DisorderlyMechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Yesterday i decided to give hawken a play and i double clicked on the stem short cut and some how managed to open up hawken twice but rather than giving me the usual "steam app already running", i ended up with 2 different versions of the game client open. 

At this point i thought fuzzy bunny it and logged in on both, and it worked. Turns out the authentication server will allow more than one person to sign in using one account. The chat got a little message up though as it only allowed one of the clients to to connect to it at any one time, and they both fought for priority and in the end they just started swapping between game clients. 

shosca

shosca

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Mayhem coop

• eth0 and DM30 like this

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Sometimes my bruiser pukes rainbows.

Spoiler

• Houruck, gopherAnime, M4st0d0n and 1 other like this

Pubstomping is a whole different strategic discussion, however, and usually just becomes an exploration of the ethics of dumpstering randos.

UYoy63i.png

Why mech game make when you no mech game have you don't want to make? 

xX7thXx

xX7thXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Sometimes my bruiser pukes rainbows.

Spoiler

ALL OF MY WAT

• Gunner2 likes this

AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

eEyyC5P.jpg

xX7thXx

xX7thXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

When I was playing Co-op Bot Destruction on Frontline, my team and I got to the final boss wave. We faced off against 3 Bosses and we finished off all the little mechs and 2 of the bosses, but we could not locate the 3rd. My team and I spent 10min searching the damn map for that final boss and it was like it never spawned or ceased to exist.
Suffice to say we had to quit. :'(

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

ALL OF MY WAT

I have no idea. Just strolling the map an- BOOM RAINBOW WALL. I've never run into it again.

eEyyC5P.jpg

eTqULAB.gif I ran out of likes.

Pubstomping is a whole different strategic discussion, however, and usually just becomes an exploration of the ethics of dumpstering randos.

UYoy63i.png

Why mech game make when you no mech game have you don't want to make? 

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
I got 6/1 in K/D ration on G2 Assault.

Bug confirmed.

CRITICAL ASSIST

United in Diversity, Divided by Zero
v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1508 posts

I played a match once, a long time ago, where all of the map textures kept disappearing.  Eventually, there were only a few bits of the floor and a few objects visible and I was working my way around by memory and watching other players.

Everyone else could see the textures normally.

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: glitches, errors, weird, mashup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users