PS4 Mech Update System is mediocre

- - - - - PS4 Mech Update

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

(PS4)Fael78RJ

(PS4)Fael78RJ

• PlayStation Members
  • 11 posts
Hi Dev team, All we know that you have a lot of dev's stuff to do. I'm really happy with the game and I spend hours of good times, but since I met the PC Version, I feel envious. I don't have much time to play, you know, I'm family man and no problem to me spend some cash to save time and buy some MC cash. Unfortunately I will not spend a single dollar until this XP level and updating system are revised. We have in PS4 an almost "nothing upgrading system". Some times I played all the round and on the lobby screen I do not receive any XP points. You have a great software in your hands, do not waste this chance. I already spent some cash in this game, but I feel that soon I'll migrate to a Titans Fall or a big commercial game.
  • (PS4)FiST_Rocky likes this

"Anima Sana in Corpore Sano"

Healthy Mind in a Healty Body.

(PS4)War_MachineXL

(PS4)War_MachineXL

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 121 posts
Yea the mech tree and lack of any real customization killed this game early. There's talk of unlocking a few weapon for each mech like the PC version. I just think it's too late to gather new attention for the game. Forums are getting maybe 1 new post every 3-4 days thats amazingly low.
  • (PS4)FiST_Rocky and (PS4)Fael78RJ like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PS4, Mech Update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users