7 replies to this topic

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

I love me some conspiracy theories. 

Fun Antarctica hollow earth theories popped up since Buzz Aldrin died after visiting.

https://www.youtube....h?v=gHeSE2UWhhk

The US is looking for hidden Nazi discoveries in Antarctica.

Illuminarty, global elites, chemtrails, GLOBAL WARMING, ancient races, aliens, ancient aliens, pizza gate, the goofy russian rasputin one, Tesla ones, GMOs, vaccines, fluride water treatment.  And there are so many more.

Post your favorites with why they are plausible along with any good videos.

Just for good measure. http://www.lessemf.com/personal.html

Edited by PoopSlinger, 15 December 2016 - 08:11 AM.

• coldform, Guns_N_Rozer, Amidatelion and 3 others like this

khn3gAi.jpg?1CitkI9t.jpgGkp2fB7.jpg

Come on Crafty, you have been officially called out on your lies. Your online reputation is at stake here, this is just like an old school street race running for pink slips. Its run what you brung and hope its enough. Put up or shut the fuzzy bunny up.

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

S????????A?????S????????????Q???????????U????????A?T??C????????????H???????????? ?????A????????????R???????E??????? ?????????????A????????N????????????? ?????????????A???????L?I???????E?????????N??????? ????????R?????A????C???????????E???????????? ??F?????R??????O?????????M???????? ???????I???L????L?????????A?L??????!?????? ??M?????????????A?????????RV???I???N????????? ?????I???????????S?????? ?????????W??????A??T??????C??????HI?????????????N??????G??????!????????

Spoiler

• coldform likes this

Pubstomping is a whole different strategic discussion, however, and usually just becomes an exploration of the ethics of dumpstering randos.

UYoy63i.png

Why mech game make when you no mech game have you don't want to make? 

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

I love me some conspiracy theories. 

Fun Antarctica hollow earth theories popped up since Buzz Aldrin died after visiting.

Buzz Aldrin isn't dead or maybe that is the entire conspiracy that he really is dead and his handlers are trying to trick everyone by having a look alike make public appearances and keeping his twitter alive.

@https://twitter.com/TheRealBuzz/status/809447963902746624

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

wischatesjesus

wischatesjesus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

When constructing a tinfoil hat, it is important to shape it correctly. The scullcap or beanie style of tinfoil hat is insufficient to protect your brain from radio snooping, and in come cases may even act as an antenna for government mind reading. 

A correctly constructed protective tinfoil hat will resemble a balaclava or ski mask, with coverage at least down to the chin and with the smallest possible holes for the nose, mouth, and eyes.

EDIT: just had a look at that EMF shielding storefront in the OP. holy fuzzy bunny what a load of  Lots of good products there that I would recommend to anyone concerned about intrusion. 

Edited by wischatesjesus, 16 December 2016 - 06:10 AM.

• coldform and DeeRax like this

oFFOtRH.jpg

High Tier Cabal (Noun): A group of people who used to play Hawken.  

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

i'm all set

xv52b7b140.JPG

• coldform, Luaq and DeeRax like this

Nept

Nept

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER CONSPIRACY BY AND FOR THE CHINESE.

• coldform and DeeRax like this

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

the only problem with conspiracies is that if you don't believe EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, you're either a dupe or a shill - either way, you still fuel the conspiracy.

OMNI DUPESHILLED ALL OF THEIR TPG WINS

• Nept likes this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

hoghead

hoghead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

shoved-head-into-sand.gif

• Luaq and DallasCreeper like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users