- - - - - lags servers us fps drop fps

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

BuzZik

BuzZik

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

US servers are so terrible - starting out from fps drop and ending with skipping and lagging and all that. Really love the game, but I can't enjoy it because of laggy servers and my ping is usually 80+. Was playing yesterday night driving Raider. This mech should just leave ashes of a light mech with a direct hit from both guns, not in my case though. I see a direct hit on my screen but it seems like I do about 20% damage to a light mech. I don't know what's going on, either my ping is way to high or my hits just do no register.

If anyone out there knows maybe a better in game settings could you please share. Maybe Nvidia profile for the game. It does not really matter what settings I play on High or Low fps still drop like crazy now and then. When combined with 80+ ping making it impossible to play, the only thing I get is anger. :wallbash:

PhysX is Off

GPU GTX 690

CPU i7980

Cytor

Cytor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

they should reimplement rolling restarts once a week or something - after that DNS issue, they seem to be getting worse in hit reg. 159~ servers to restart once a week is surely no easy task though.

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

they should reimplement rolling restarts once a week or something - after that DNS issue, they seem to be getting worse in hit reg. 159~ servers to restart once a week is surely no easy task though.

crontab

• EM1O and Charcoal like this

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

Gueber

Gueber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

If only google would be a boss and create a free game hosting service that utilizes their massive infrastructure.

1429602825_google-maps.jpeg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2017 Is Going To Be A Great Year For HAWKEN!

qeR5kU2.gifNBzGwOK.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
I'm not so certain of this. Ever since I switched to using a powerline adapter, my connect for this game went from so-so to boss hoss. Don't get me wrong, I've never ever had any issues with any other online game so there has to be something with Hawken but 99% of my issues have since been resolved. Long story short, it's probably your connect.

wmmoney.png

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
Just be glad your not in aus and looking at the woeful state of nbn. Nbn advertise how good it is 'supposed' to be, but they charge too much for fibre POI access, so ISPs under purchase bandwidth and then youre fuzzed in peak times...

A 100MBs link that can drop down to 3MBs and get 20% packet loss...
Im gona hold off my migration until nbn users dont get jealous of my ripping 8MBs adsl in peak time...

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

well among many things that can be tweaked depending on ur build, this is my hawken ini files that work great for me, stock inis make too much lag/studder / fps drop / headaches but now i can turn my mech quickly and smoothly without that dreaded old "cant turn my mech around with mouse without moving it several times" effect the studder causes i believe from losing input while the game engine slows itself down to compensate for  things

US servers are so terrible - starting out from fps drop and ending with skipping and lagging and all that. Really love the game, but I can't enjoy it because of laggy servers and my ping is usually 80+. Was playing yesterday night driving Raider. This mech should just leave ashes of a light mech with a direct hit from both guns, not in my case though. I see a direct hit on my screen but it seems like I do about 20% damage to a light mech. I don't know what's going on, either my ping is way to high or my hits just do no register.

If anyone out there knows maybe a better in game settings could you please share. Maybe Nvidia profile for the game. It does not really matter what settings I play on High or Low fps still drop like crazy now and then. When combined with 80+ ping making it impossible to play, the only thing I get is anger. :wallbash:

PhysX is Off

GPU GTX 690

CPU i7980

a few settings i have altered specificaly for disabling the engines ability to pause input or perform one frame thread lag etc, this fixes my studder alot

https://www.dropbox....Config.zip?dl=0

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lags, servers us, fps drop, fps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users