• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

Please, only post issues to be fixed with game client/server mechanics, NOT mech values, damage, hellfire-seek strength.

Pls follow a format which will make it easier for someone to write a JIRA bug:  item #, reporter, issue title, description.  If the Devs want to know your system spec, they'll ping you for it.

Example/start of list:

1. Luna, Tick Rate Stability, The server tick rate does NOT FEEL STABLE.  The game feels like it speeds up/slows down to me, and several others have commented the same.
  2. Luna, HitReg, Hitreg in general feels worse (lower tick rate?), but I get hit harder by more people. 
  3. Luna, INI File Defaults for Line Draw/Distance, something makes it harder to judge distance for detonating TOWs/Grenades.
  4. Luna, UI Sizes on PC, For the love of all that is Holy, change the UI sizes
  5. Luna, Mech Choice, Let us pick the mech we want to be first on the selection, and ditch the 'roll over a mech selects that mech' and the need for a PC player to click on the mech he wants instead of 'Launch' and launching into the wrong mech.
  6. Luna, In-between Match Chat, There is no between-match chat any more, and a new instance of a map wipes the chat history.

• Miscellaneous, Rajitha, Rainbow_Sheep and 3 others like this

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

Rainbow_Sheep

Rainbow_Sheep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

7. Rainbow_Sheep, Offline Bot TDM, Enemy and friendly mechs spawned in the middle of the map instead of their pens. This was on a manually selected Offline TDM rather than the mandatory tutorial

8. Rainbow_Sheep, Settings, Sliders for volume are to something like 8 decimal points, where they only go up/down in 0.05 increments

9. Rainbow_Sheep, Mech Grid (not the mech web), You need your mouse inside the mech grid to use the scroll wheel, but whenever your mouse is in the mech grid the tooltips come up from the mechs in the grid. I recommend making the tooltips only come up when you click rather than mouse over

10. Rainbow_Sheep, Items/Internals, When you mouse over an Item/Internal, a tooltip comes up showing the exact same information as the box to the right. The tooltip is redundant.

11. Rainbow_Sheep, Mech selection, Whatever mech you mouse over is selected in the garage/spinny showpiece thing. Please let us click to choose what mech we want to pick, as it is very very easy to mouse over a mech when you're just scrolling up/down the list

12. Rainbow_Sheep, Intro Cinematics, (Unreal and 505games) are unskippable. The hawken film is skippable however.

13. Rainbow_Sheep, Killcam, You can no longer mouse over mech/ability/items/internals in the killcam and get a tooltip

Edited by Rainbow_Sheep, 24 May 2017 - 11:44 AM.

Spoiler

Nolo24

Nolo24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

14. Nolo24, Garage, the only way to customize mechs is through the grid or the web. but if you have more than one mech, you can only customize the first.

Edited by Nolo24, 24 May 2017 - 12:31 PM.

• Rajitha likes this

ReversusRex

ReversusRex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

15. ReversusRex; G2 Unlock Failure; The mech web doesn't recognize that I have a rank 6 berserker so the g2 berserker is locked. The web only recognizes my duplicate unranked berserker. My rank 6 doesn't have any normal berserker chassis and has a custom name so that may be why? fixed :thumbsup:

16. ReversusRex; Cloaking Black Screen; Running the game on the low gfx preset causes a temporary blackout whenever I pop my infiltrator cloak. Didn't check which specific option causes it.

17. ReversusRex; Kill SFX; I liked the ding we had for kills.

Edited by ReversusRex, 26 May 2017 - 09:08 AM.

• Miscellaneous, Rajitha and Rainbow_Sheep like this

Nolo24

Nolo24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

18. Nolo24; Siege, for some reason, Facility is availible for siege. However, its the tiny locked practice version that has no EU trees or aa. Or even bases...

Texhnolyzing

Texhnolyzing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

19. Tex: Scoping in or out is doing something different/weird for Reapers (and possibly SS). If you are turning at a constant turn speed and hit the scope button, it has a drastic change on your turn rate. To the point where scoping can make you jump off of an enemy you are tracking.

Previously your mechs turn rate was constant when scoped or not. I could use muscle memory to do the same degree turn scoped or not. Now it feels off, and drastically bugged if you are quick-scoping (I am still waiting for the delay before shooting for accuracy with sabot).

I tested by binding my scope to a button on my keyboard and moved my hand back and forth aiming between two close "targets" in exploration mode. Scoping in or out had a drastic effect and even hopped me off of my two targets dramatically causing me to no longer be aiming in-between either of them.

Edited by Texhnolyzing, 24 May 2017 - 04:52 PM.

Nolo24

Nolo24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

20. Nolo24; After match UI, The progression screen is still seafoam

(sorry for so many replies, didnt want to mess up the counting)

Edited by Nolo24, 24 May 2017 - 08:07 PM.

HellbringerII

HellbringerII

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

1. HellbringerFire, in-game launch freezing. when i die i get the normal launch screen but its frozen. No mouse, no keys, nothing will work.  Cant get out.  have to reboot. map:Uptown, score: 4-8, server: NAm-TDm-750144
2. HellbringerFire, excessive memory usage, once i was able to pull up task manager and process:HawkenGame-Win64-Shippi was MAXed out on memory using over 4GB.  My system has 16GB.
3. HellbringerFire, aspect ratio & GUI, aspect ratio is very different from the original client.  Everything is too big and way too dark.  cant see whats in shadows.  And the GUI takes up the whole screen!  Verified in settings, video is set to 2560x1440. Some items not formatted to fit screen.  I use 2560x1440 resolution on a Asus 2k 27" monitor.

Rajitha

Rajitha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

21. Before match starts while selecting mech, if you check the scoreboard you can't go back to the mech selection directly, no back button. Workaround is select settings and use back button from there.

• ReversusRex and TangledMantis like this

This ^_^ 

I agree with the desire to be able to see the actual ping time to each server.  I have it high on my list of things to address when we start releasing new client builds.  That would be a much better solution.

Hobbes Videos are really good to get a taste of each mechs playstyle - https://community.pl...awken-handbook/
Index of all the Hawken guides - https://community.pl...-guides-hawken/

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

22. Luna, Orb Healing, When Scout crosses an orb with full 300 health, the orb tries to deliver 20 health to the Scout, meeting the older 320 health pool. The health is capped at 300, but the animation runs for '20 health'.

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

22. Luna, Orb Healing, When Scout crosses an orb with full 300 health, the orb tries to deliver 20 health to the Scout, meeting the older 320 health pool. The health is capped at 300, but the animation runs for '20 health'.

HACKS !! ;)

wmmoney.png

Yehovah

Yehovah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

23. Yehovah, Secondary Firing Delay or Fail. When get into cambat situations the said firing sometimes* becomes delayed or not firing at all, happened to me using grenades, MERV or hellfire missiles etc. I've tested my mouse to work just fine in my windows desktop. Firing secondary seems fine when i'm roaming maps alone.This is completely crippling gameplay.

24. Yehovah, Redundant Disconnection Dialog Boxes. 1. ""Connection Lost Error:475E2DCF Your connection to the host has been lost" and mouse click is required to dismiss it, 2. immediately after that, another disconnection dialog "Disconnected" have to click to dismiss again and return me to menu. occurs to me very often when i alt-tab out of game window

Malyngo

Malyngo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I get dropped to the desktop now and then. But not in the way the game crashes, it seems to minimize, and it takes some time until it recovers when I tab in again. The screen in Hawken just hangs, and it takes like 10 seconds until I can continue playing. It happens in in matches and in the menu.

Liederkranz

Liederkranz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

15. ReversusRex; G2 Unlock Failure; The mech web doesn't recognize that I have a rank 6 berserker so the g2 berserker is locked. The web only recognizes my duplicate unranked berserker. My rank 6 doesn't have any normal berserker chassis and has a custom name so that may be why? fixed :thumbsup:

16. ReversusRex; Cloaking Black Screen; Running the game on the low gfx preset causes a temporary blackout whenever I pop my infiltrator cloak. Didn't check which specific option causes it.

17. ReversusRex; Kill SFX; I liked the ding we had for kills.

May I ask how did you fix your Zerk?

Also, regarding the blackout when cloaking-decloaking, I found out that it happens when DOF is enabled. If you disable DOF the blackout doesn't happen.

And there I go with mine (probably screenshot needed but still).

25, Liederkranz, mech visibility when cloaked on pred, If you see an enemy while in heat-vision (enemy shows red), if the thing behind the enemy is the sky, then the enemy is not visible. I don't have this on video or screenshot, will update shortly.

26, Liederkranz, UI scrolling, Sometimes when you click on a slider to scroll down a list, that action also changes the view angle in the garage. Same happens sometimes when you scroll a list with the mousewheel: the mech zooms in and out. Video proof at 03:12: https://youtu.be/CuJswTmh26Q?t=194- (there is more info about other things in the video that can help, some of them were corrected in the immediate patch).

Edited by Liederkranz, 29 May 2017 - 10:25 AM.

Cybrex: Predators hunt from above.

MessyBopzz: like jesus?

Cybrex: Better than jesus

xaW8OWj.png

HWGNjmo.png  LUAERYM.png  KVKGZ2j.png  nCDGAWz.png  HWGNjmo.png

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
26. Money. Overtime. There is no overtime.

wmmoney.png

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Thank you for your contributions.

Please read.

TangledMantis

TangledMantis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Ran into a problem tonight. Using G2 Scout, mouse sensitivity set at 15. Every time I respawned the sensitivity increased. By the 5th time I would respawn the smallest movements would throw me all over the place. 

Not able to provide evidence. Am not running fraps or something similar.

HeavyMetalFenix

HeavyMetalFenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

27. HeavyMetalFenix, chatbox error 1, the keys 'v' and 'n' do not work for me while in the chatbox, but function normally everywhere else. Tried reassigning keybinds, no luck.

28. HeavyMetalFenix, chatbox error 2, the teamchat function is instead broadcast to the server (all talk instead of team chat), strange text on the chatbox cursor - something like TeamSay [Fstring] something something...

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Ran into a problem tonight. Using G2 Scout, mouse sensitivity set at 15. Every time I respawned the sensitivity increased. By the 5th time I would respawn the smallest movements would throw me all over the place.

Not able to provide evidence. Am not running fraps or something similar.

This is also known as fear.

wmmoney.png

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Can't even test hawken -,- no server on my region

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
29. Money, basic/advanced detonation device. Not dropping on death. 3 slot sometimes does, 1 slot has not yet for me. I want my wario bomb !

wmmoney.png

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

ERROR # fuzzy bunnyng 1....can't even login to the game !  :verymad:

Just Relax....and take life one game at a time....

Don't run to your death....walk

th_Duckman.jpg   th_82c0a97c-98de-4aac-be47-05e5e099be80.

*+

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Dallas: Game crashes when Alt+Tabbing while fullscreen.

Dallas: Scoreboard always shows TDM killcount, even when on MA or Siege(Haven't tested DM yet).

Dallas: Mech Web, Grid, and launch screen are poorly optimized for lots of mechs(I have 55, but haven't used most of them).

Dallas: Severe teleporting after going above 84 or so ping. 

Dallas: Hitboxes should go back to their Pre-patch levels. 

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

Klaw

Klaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

G2 Grenadier has only EOC charges, grenades don't bounce or have delayed detonations.  This makes it roughly an arced tow rocket (with no option to detonate) with minimal splash damage so is borderline useless as weapon unless you have direct hit on an arced shot.  The special ability being a turret mode is lame imo but can understand the change.   Return the grenades to bouncy bounce.  The turret mode I'd like removed but could stay as is considering it's a permanent bonus damage mode.

Seconding the cloaked mode of Predator as being bugged as wireframe of enemies become transparent with sky behind them. 

Seconding the mass teleporting on pings above 80.  

Seconding the errors on the mech web:  For some reason on the last major update, in 2014 or so,  after collecting all mechs, I suddenly gained a second complete set of level 1 mechs.  Not an issue before, as I just slid them down the selection window in the garage and never used them.  Now when selecting mechs off the web, the level 1s are being listed on some (not all) G1 mechs and therefore I can't customize the level 6 mechs they are replacing.  All of these mechs (level 1 and level 6) are selectable from the in-game menu though.  But I effectively had to buy new weapons for the level 1 mechs to use them.

Liederkranz

Liederkranz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

37, Liederkranz, Ghost walls. Some walls in Facility have lost their physical presence and can be shot through with weapons. Example in Facility:

Spoiler

In BOT-TDM, the bots also asume there's no object there so they "see" you through those ghost walls.

Edited by Liederkranz, 02 June 2017 - 07:59 AM.

• Amidatelion likes this

Cybrex: Predators hunt from above.

MessyBopzz: like jesus?

Cybrex: Better than jesus

xaW8OWj.png

HWGNjmo.png  LUAERYM.png  KVKGZ2j.png  nCDGAWz.png  HWGNjmo.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users