Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

I have a present for you guys :D

no it's not weed fuzzy bunny off

Spoiler

• phed and eth0 like this

Go read and edit the hawken wiki you fuzzy bunnies.

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

the harder the drug the better nerds

d1eZeG3.png

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

yeah, personally, other's eating habits make no difference to my smoking habits. but i like the point he's making.

I just thought it was funny. Har har.

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Match tonight 10 EST vs vR.

Nope, vR is ded.

Nope, they were just skeered of my leet Tyson gif strats.

Edited by (thc)_incitatus, 04 September 2015 - 06:12 AM.

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

2ilypgh.gif

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

phed

phed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

you even jomped his hed

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

you even jomped his hed

Lol, yeah.  I was rofling after that kill just because of the head stomp.  I also holo-taunted after killing him. 

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

• phed likes this

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

• phed likes this

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

• phed likes this

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

• phed likes this

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

• phed likes this

phed

phed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

those are some great videos,  i hadn't seen dr. gupta's 3rd one there yet.

the second video is my favorite though.  dr. greenspoon knows what's up...  

i'm still unconvinced that it is necessarily a "cure" though, and not just a really badass treatment.  i mean, if you have to keep taking it to keep the cancer away, then you haven't truely cured the root cause, you've only shored up your defences against the attack of the tumors.  which is really good.  don't get me wrong.  the problem i have is for like end stage cancers, they will keep trying to come back,  so the cannabis becomes a treatment that must be maintained at some level.  

with other treatment methodology end stage cancers will mutate until a favorable mutation allows for repropagation of the tumors in spite of previously effective therapy.  this is why so many end stage cancer patients will make the rounds for years taking deadlier and deadlier poisons until the treatments get so effective at killing that the patient succumbs.  

whether or not cannabis treatment suffers this same drawback and will lose effectiveness is what keeps me awake at night...

i have a very close loved one fighting stage IV lung cancer for the past 2 years using cannabis oil and crizotinib (tumor free for a yeah and a half, fingers crossed).  if anyone needs advice with how to make your own medicine or with administering to a loved one i'm happy to lend you my experience.  

• PoopSlinger, Elite_is_salty and _incitatus like this

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

something something technicians something something cancer something something green beam

• crockrocket and comic_sans like this

Pubstomping is a whole different strategic discussion, however, and usually just becomes an exploration of the ethics of dumpstering randos.

UYoy63i.png

Why mech game make when you no mech game have you don't want to make? 

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts
Guys, try to be on tonight at 10 EST. Match against b team, if that falls through we can scrum...

phed

phed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
How'd the match against b go?

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts
It never happened.

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

I was tired so I couldn't wake up. I'm 100% sure they weren't present too. Sorry guys.

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

DukeOfGrimwald

DukeOfGrimwald

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello! I'd like to sign up to kill some robots for THC  :ninja:

• eth0 likes this

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

I have a present for you guys :D

no it's not weed fuzzy bunny off

Spoiler

Should we add a short history of clan contributions to the game such as PSR, the G2 exception, Badtings the Benevolent Bannersmith, our excessive use of recreational taunts, the hashtag holometa and more? Crafty could have a whole section to himself for all the names he has coined for weapon combos.

As a clan of substance, it's no surprise to me that Hawken is under the influence of THC. 

• PoopSlinger likes this

Pubstomping is a whole different strategic discussion, however, and usually just becomes an exploration of the ethics of dumpstering randos.

UYoy63i.png

phed

phed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Hello! I'd like to sign up to kill some robots for THC  :ninja:

welcome to the fray!  suit up, toke up, and get rocken, i'm a chump.  lol

i laugh at my own jokes cause they are funny, not cause i am crazy, there is a fine line...

• eth0 likes this

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Hello! I'd like to sign up to kill some robots for THC :ninja:

Come hang our in our teamspeak and introduce yourself. Evenings are usually when we are in there.

RavenousRaven

RavenousRaven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
PsychedelicGrass told me to come here. I want to join a clan that isn't necessarily hardcore, but one that when you play together you play to do your best and try to win.  If the clan is a clan where they do clan battles or will be in the future; That's fine. I'll go with it. I mostly play after midnight EST because of my job.

phed

phed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

SH-the-other-ontario-5.jpg

phed

phed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

PsychedelicGrass told me to come here. I want to join a clan that isn't necessarily hardcore, but one that when you play together you play to do your best and try to win.  If the clan is a clan where they do clan battles or will be in the future; That's fine. I'll go with it. I mostly play after midnight EST because of my job.

i don't know that we really do that so much?  we do a lot of silly things, and f around in dm's together, or alternate game modes.  and we do scrims for the tpg, but never really roll in teams for pubs.  it's kinda douchy to stack in ts against pleebs.  but it's always more fun when _incitatus isn't shooting at me... 

RavenousRaven

RavenousRaven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

i don't know that we really do that so much?  we do a lot of silly things, and f around in dm's together, or alternate game modes.  and we do scrims for the tpg, but never really roll in teams for pubs.  it's kinda douchy to stack in ts against pleebs.  but it's always more fun when _incitatus isn't shooting at me... 

I know where you are coming from. But, I can't enjoy the game really because I only have the Recruit Mech and 98% of the TDM games I join I get my sh** wrecked because my team is no good.

Anyways, if you want to add me on the game my Steam Name is RavenousRaven9 and my name in-game is the same without the #9

Edited by RavenousRaven, 09 September 2015 - 02:54 PM.

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

I know where you are coming from. But, I can't enjoy the game really because I only have the Recruit Mech and 98% of the TDM games I join I get my sh** wrecked because my team is no good.

Anyways, if you want to add me on the game my Steam Name is RavenousRaven9 and my name in-game is the same without the #9

That recruit mech is one of the strongest mechs in the game. Did you get the loaded assault as well?

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

New accounts cant get the crt anymore. u lucky you can grind for everything these days

Edited by eth0, 09 September 2015 - 07:04 PM.

UYoy63i.png

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Redeem the code "LOADEDASSAULT" for an Assault with some pretty decent items and internals.  

New accounts cant get the crt anymore. u lucky

I don't remember if this was originally true when the switch was made, but the CRT is available in the store now. 

d1eZeG3.png

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

This is me for the group.

khn3gAi.jpg?1CitkI9t.jpgGkp2fB7.jpg

Come on Crafty, you have been officially called out on your lies. Your online reputation is at stake here, this is just like an old school street race running for pink slips. Its run what you brung and hope its enough. Put up or shut the fuzzy bunny up.

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

• phed likes this

RavenousRaven

RavenousRaven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

That recruit mech is one of the strongest mechs in the game. Did you get the loaded assault as well?

Yeah, I found that out after a while searching the web. And I didn't know how cheap mechs were. I have 44k credits and I bought some difeerent mechs. Anyways, it would be cool if I had some friends to team up with

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

THC Steam group for OP?

edit: oops, it's the right link now

Edited by eth0, 23 September 2015 - 11:21 AM.

• phed likes this

UYoy63i.png

phed

phed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

THC Steam group for OP?

im confuse

phed

phed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Yeah, I found that out after a while searching the web. And I didn't know how cheap mechs were. I have 44k credits and I bought some difeerent mechs. Anyways, it would be cool if I had some friends to team up with

Understood, more are always welcome, hop in the teamspeak some time

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Spoiler

Edited by (thc)_incitatus, 18 September 2015 - 10:58 AM.

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

:thc: is now officially hosting War Wednesday going forward...

Goddammit keep your voice down youre gonna spoil the surprise

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Goddammit keep your voice down youre gonna spoil the surprise

Your anger is not welcome in our thread. You need to chill and kick it ...

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users