- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

IceWulfe

IceWulfe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Ok this started around earlier today. At first I thought it might be a server problem, but now I don't know.

I go to start the game.. Click on my HAWKEN shortcut steam turns on, HAWKEN does not...Point is it worked ok yesterday..

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And my other online games work fine...

Derpy Hooves

Derpy Hooves

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Have steam check file integrity, sounds like something with the game itself could have corrupted. If it's not that you may need to navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hawken\Binaries\Redist and rerun the UE3 redistributable.

tTIViUr.png

IceWulfe

IceWulfe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Thanks for the reply Toxic....I am trying now I will get back with the results.

Ok I tried it and It does not work..Well I guess I will uninstall it then..For some reason it does not work and I can't post on the steam because my membership won't let me..You Devs need to tell STEAM to get their heads out of their ass..I was going to spend money on this to get some camo and things for my mechs..Well I CAN'T play it so why should I spend freaking money on it...I t still doen't work AT ALL... My system is fine to run this game...

Edited by IceWulfe, 04 April 2015 - 02:01 PM.

IceWulfe

IceWulfe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Ok,ok, a little update on my current problem. I decided to fuzzy bunny my machine of steam and Hawken and reinstall them. And guess what....

......NADA nothing..I click on the HAWKEN shortcut and steam comes on but not Hawken. PLEASE help.

Neraste

Neraste

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

What reads your launch log file: "Documents\My Games\Hawken\HawkenGames\Logs\Launch.log"?

hkn_sign_mdh_by_neraste-d8oyzgq.pnghkn_sign_lgbt_by_neraste-d8oyzga.png

IceWulfe

IceWulfe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Log: Log file open, 04/04/15 22:31:17
Init: WinSock: version 1.1 (2.2), MaxSocks=32767, MaxUdp=65467
Log:  ... running in INSTALLED mode
Log: Setting paths for Default config files - prev:..\..\HawkenGame\Config\BackupDefaultEngine.ini  current:..\..\HawkenGame\Config\DefaultEngine.ini
Log: Setting generated file to ..\..\HawkenGame\Config\HawkenEngine.ini
Log: Detected key removed [Configuration] BackupVersion
Log: === Critical error: ===
Fatal error!

TSet<TMapBase<FName,FString,1,FDefaultSetAllocator>::FPair,TMapBase<FName,FString,1,FDefaultSetAllocator>::KeyFuncs,FDefaultSetAllocator>::RemoveKey() Address = 0x2d9056   (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hawken\Binaries\Win32\HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
FConfigSectionComparisonResults::ApplyChanges() Address = 0x36564d   (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hawken\Binaries\Win32\HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
FConfigFileComparisonResults::ApplyChanges() Address = 0x369637   (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hawken\Binaries\Win32\HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
appCheckIniForOutdatedness() Address = 0x36bf5e   (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hawken\Binaries\Win32\HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
appInit() Address = 0x36cf11   (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hawken\Binaries\Win32\HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
FEngineLoop::PreInit() Address = 0xebd962   (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hawken\Binaries\Win32\HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
GuardedMain() Address = 0xec0289   (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hawken\Binaries\Win32\HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
GuardedMainWrapper() Address = 0xec044a   (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hawken\Binaries\Win32\HawkenGame

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
Reset your ini files, they are corrupt.

https://community.pl...1-common-fixes/ Do step 3 and try to launch Hawken.

Edited by Ashfire908, 05 April 2015 - 10:35 PM.

• IceWulfe likes this
Creator of ScrimBot and other community tools.

[kloeri] And we're done for now with all the rebooting.. except for a single server that will be rebooted when it's done pretending it's a tree.

Neraste

Neraste

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

I have had that problem, here.

You gonna say I make a lot of advertisement for my thread, but well, this seems to happen randomly to others and I don't know why.

• IceWulfe likes this

hkn_sign_mdh_by_neraste-d8oyzgq.pnghkn_sign_lgbt_by_neraste-d8oyzga.png

IceWulfe

IceWulfe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Well guess what? guess?  COME ON GUESS!!!!!!  IIIIIIIIMMMMMMMM BACK.... The thing works now I did What Ashfire said and it FIRED RIGHT UP!!!!!!!

Thanks for the help and look for me on the field.....I suck anyway so I will be an easy target....

Now I think you guys need to look a little deeper into this....It might turn out that it could lead to something else later on.

Again thanks....

P.S. FRAKK IT I MISSED EASTER FIGHTING WITH YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users