- - - - - crash lobby error match no message exit

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

OneSevenOne

OneSevenOne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

1. I have to edit my settings again every single time I'm loading up the game (screen resolution, mouse sensitivity etc.), the game simply doesn't seem to save anything.

2. The most annoying thing is, that I keep getting kicked/ keep crashing to the desktop everytime I'm trying to join a random match. No error message, the game just quits itsself and does nothing else. (Coop Bot-Destruction, Deathmatch).

Edited by OneSevenOne, 06 April 2015 - 02:27 AM.

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Maybe the installation files are curupt. Check via steam for damaged files.

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

1. I have to edit my settings again every single time I'm loading up the game (screen resolution, mouse sensitivity etc.), the game simply doesn't seem to save anything.

Did you already try something like the following steps?

• Set your settings ingame
  • alt+tab out of the game
  • Open your config folder (located at "C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Hawken\HawkenGame\Config")
  • Set your config files to read-only

2. The most annoying thing is, that I keep getting kicked/ keep crashing to the desktop everytime I'm trying to join a random match. No error message, the game just quits itsself and does nothing else. (Coop Bot-Destruction, Deathmatch).

Hm, did you already check if there is a Hawken-related error record in Windows' event viewer?

Edited by ReEvolve, 06 April 2015 - 03:19 AM.

• OneSevenOne likes this

OneSevenOne

OneSevenOne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Did you already try something like the following steps?

• Set your settings ingame
  • alt+tab out of the game
  • Open your config folder (located at "C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Hawken\HawkenGame\Config")
  • Set your config files to read-only

Hm, did you already check if there is a Hawken-related error record in Windows' event viewer?

1. Dear god, this must be the reason- I recently messed up my rights-management in Windows and have had this issue with another game -> Solved.

2. I coudln't find any game related error message in the viewer.

ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

1. Dear god, this must be the reason- I recently messed up my rights-management in Windows and have had this issue with another game -> Solved.

Good to hear that you got it to work again.

2. I coudln't find any game related error message in the viewer.

Hm, can you post some information about your hardware? Are your graphics card drivers up-to-date? In the meantime you can also try the steps listed in the common fixes thread (https://community.pl...1-common-fixes/).

OneSevenOne

OneSevenOne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

I right, everything is working now- no more errors and such. This thread can be closed.

Edited by OneSevenOne, 12 April 2015 - 09:15 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crash, lobby, error, match, no message, exit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users