HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Back-dash instead of Back-spin

Game

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 Feindfeuer

Feindfeuer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted December 21 2012 - 09:29 AM

My A-Class is already powerful enough, it does not need the ability to run away while killing enemies... that would just be a bit too much.

#62 Amisto

Amisto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationRichmond, BC

Posted December 27 2012 - 05:04 AM

another good trick with 180.  When a noob fly's up in the air, you boost forward right under him and a little past, you are now behind him, 180 turn, and you are facing his ass.  Fire away.

#63 neily2nd

neily2nd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted April 20 2013 - 02:30 PM

If we can't have Back-dash then please can we have the option to rebind the key So I don't do that stupid spin whilst trying to retreat.

And the idea of a mech or tank or anything like that being unable to fire whilst retreating is stupid.

#64 YellerBill

YellerBill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationConstructing Additional Pylons

Posted April 20 2013 - 03:34 PM

View Postneily2nd, on April 20 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

If we can't have Back-dash then please can we have the option to rebind the key So I don't do that stupid spin whilst trying to retreat.

And the idea of a mech or tank or anything like that being unable to fire whilst retreating is stupid.

See, no one's going to take you seriously, because, in your first post ever, you managed to: Call something stupid (twice), come off as a whiner, and made an argument that makes no sense (Specifically, the "the idea of a mech or tank...being unable to fire whilst retreating is stupid" bit).

I was not dead... I was only sleeping.

#65 ArnieF4440

ArnieF4440

Muscles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts
  • LocationDown Under/invading US west servers

Posted April 20 2013 - 04:44 PM

View PostYellerBill, on April 20 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

View Postneily2nd, on April 20 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

See, no one's going to take you seriously, because, in your first post ever, you managed to: Call something stupid (twice), come off as a whiner, and made an argument that makes no sense (Specifically, the "the idea of a mech or tank...being unable to fire whilst retreating is stupid" bit).

lol, go easy on the new guy XD
Posted Image
Me: Youtube | Drop Bears
Guides: Hawken Tips and Tricks | Fraps + Compression | Lag + Gaming
Rig: i7-920 + H50 | MSI X58A-GD45 | Corsair Dominator 12GB | 2x EVGA GTX 660TI SC+ 3GB | OCZ Vertex 2 120GB | Corsair HX1000 | CM HAF932

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users