HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Download HAWKEN Genesis #2 Before 01/01/13 for Free HAWKEN Credits!

Art

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 h0B0

h0B0

Non Sequitur Leprechaun

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,143 posts
  • Location[delete for trolling] --defter

Posted February 13 2013 - 11:08 AM

i found a way to acess the code.

Go to your comixology account. at the bottom of the page there will be a little box that asks your for your email so you can subscribe to the newsletter, add your email. ( i was already registered )
It will tell you you are already regestered and provide you with a link to change your information,. Once you click the link you will recieve an email that will grant you acess to a screen where there is your personal info, including the code.

Click me! I dare you.

Posted Image

View Post[HWK]HUGHES, on March 15 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

Oh don't always listen to h0B0. Lol.

#62 erathic

erathic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationSentium Design HQ

Posted February 13 2013 - 11:25 AM

Hmm i tried this, i had access to the web-page you said with an " Hawken #2 Codes: " field below the email field, but the code field is empty :(

Oh and i got an answer from the Comixology support :

Hey Eric,

Sorry, but unfortunately that promotion has already expired.
- Andrew

Edited by erathic, February 13 2013 - 11:28 AM.

Posted Image

#63 h0B0

h0B0

Non Sequitur Leprechaun

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,143 posts
  • Location[delete for trolling] --defter

Posted February 13 2013 - 07:01 PM

View Posterathic, on February 13 2013 - 11:25 AM, said:

Hmm i tried this, i had access to the web-page you said with an " Hawken #2 Codes: " field below the email field, but the code field is empty :(

Oh and i got an answer from the Comixology support :

Hey Eric,

Sorry, but unfortunately that promotion has already expired.
- Andrew

You needed to dl it before the end of the promotion.

Click me! I dare you.

Posted Image

View Post[HWK]HUGHES, on March 15 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

Oh don't always listen to h0B0. Lol.

#64 Dackstrus

Dackstrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • LocationKami's Lookout

Posted February 13 2013 - 07:30 PM

I downloaded it Hobo, Page does the same thing for me. Has a textspace for the code, but no code.
One should always know better...
I don't speak often. But when I do...
Vanguard: Fat@$$
Berserker: Drammel
R.I.P. Assault of Alpha 2: Popo The Black

#65 SirCannonFodder

SirCannonFodder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationCairns, Australia

Posted February 13 2013 - 09:36 PM

View Posth0B0, on February 13 2013 - 11:08 AM, said:

Go to your comixology account. at the bottom of the page there will be a little box that asks your for your email so you can subscribe to the newsletter, add your email. ( i was already registered )
It will tell you you are already regestered and provide you with a link to change your information,. Once you click the link you will recieve an email that will grant you acess to a screen where there is your personal info, including the code.
I was already subscribed to it, and I'd downloaded it well before the end of the promotion (Dec 18th, according to my order confirmation email), and that box is empty for me as well.

Posted Image
Australian_ Like Hawken_ Then join the Drop Bears! Or actually maybe don't, since it's kind of dead.

#66 Dackstrus

Dackstrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • LocationKami's Lookout

Posted February 13 2013 - 09:58 PM

View PostSirCannonFodder, on February 13 2013 - 09:36 PM, said:

I was already subscribed to it, and I'd downloaded it well before the end of the promotion (Dec 18th, according to my order confirmation email), and that box is empty for me as well.

When presented with the order number and date, They just say they can't help you.

Oh well, I guess i won't be reading anymore of these comics. At least certainly not on comixology's service.
One should always know better...
I don't speak often. But when I do...
Vanguard: Fat@$$
Berserker: Drammel
R.I.P. Assault of Alpha 2: Popo The Black

#67 SirCannonFodder

SirCannonFodder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationCairns, Australia

Posted February 14 2013 - 12:41 AM

View PostDackstrus, on February 13 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

View PostSirCannonFodder, on February 13 2013 - 09:36 PM, said:

When presented with the order number and date, They just say they can't help you.

Oh well, I guess i won't be reading anymore of these comics. At least certainly not on comixology's service.
I tried contacting them and they sent me a code, but unfortunately it was expired. Oh well.

Posted Image
Australian_ Like Hawken_ Then join the Drop Bears! Or actually maybe don't, since it's kind of dead.

#68 erathic

erathic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationSentium Design HQ

Posted February 14 2013 - 02:35 AM

Well this service was in "beta" too lol so a bit shaky, but 2000 HC is not that much, it was a nice bonus/little cherry on the top the (cup)cake, but the comics preview were and are still free, and very good to read for any Hawken enthusiast. Also four iPad users the comixoligy app rocks (animated dynamic reading thingy is cool)

I contacted the Hawken support to adress the issue ( as mentionned by Scapes here ) and i wait for the feedback and a possible code_

This free Hawken comics previews is still an uber-awesome initiative, thanks for that !

Edited by erathic, February 14 2013 - 02:36 AM.

Posted Image

#69 grree

grree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPerú

Posted February 14 2013 - 03:13 PM

si lo descarge el 14 me daran el codigo D: T:T

/>grree////Atlantica Online///Hawken///Metal Rage</

Posted Image

"---- walk does not mean time passes ----"

#70 bacon_avenger

bacon_avenger

Defender of Pork Products

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts
  • LocationUsually hanging out in #spawn

Posted February 15 2013 - 12:52 AM

View PostSirCannonFodder, on February 14 2013 - 12:41 AM, said:

I tried contacting them and they sent me a code, but unfortunately it was expired. Oh well.
I finally got my code from comixology, and it was expired as well.  Upon suggestion from Merry, I opened a support ticket and put the code they sent me.  Support ended up adding the 2K to my account.

Give it a shot.

(I don't mean to necro threads, I'm just almost always running behind.  My apologies)

Posted ImageFollower of Wheaton's Law, #spawn camper, test dummy for science, and being one of "those guys" <3

Youtube: thebaconavenger - Twitch/Twitter: bacon_avenger

System specs: i5 2500k // Asus P8Z68-V // eVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Superclocked // 16 GB 1600 DDR3
New to siege_  Give Bacon's Guide to Siege Mode a watch

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Art

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users