HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Why so much disdain for Siege game mode_

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,762 posts
  • Locationin "KGB" headquarters, near with Baba Ji

Posted December 02 2013 - 06:12 PM

View Postcaduceus26, on December 01 2013 - 08:31 AM, said:

I still like Siege.  When the play is good it is great.  When it is not it is agonizing and the game does become less interesting. For example, when:
  • team mates are boosting to the base to drop off energy when our ship is already launched or
  • when we need 500-600+ to launch and the enemy is about to launch and we're still running energy or
  • everyone, and I mean everyone is standing way outside and not rushing the AA or
  • a teamplay is ranting/screaming (audio or typing) "fuzzy bunny  AA you fuzzy bunny (insert insult) "noobs", "idiots"", etc., and he is nowhere near the AA
my reaction after a few minutes of this is "I gotta get outta here!"  Those kinds of matches are no fun. I am not a Siege superstar. However, that kind of play makes my game worse!  Not to say that I haven't been guilty of some of those same errors but I'd like to think you learn quickly and avoid repeating them.
Man, you are 100% right. Some times I don't understand why ppl not doing this_ It is elementary thing, no need to be a genius to play in siege =)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users