HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

New mech: Rumbler (B-class with...another Flak! ;D)

Exclusive Fanart Project

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Poll: (q_q) (9 member(s) have cast votes)

fuzzy bunny

1. this is awsom! (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

2. this is HAЩKEИ!11 (5 votes [55.56%])

Percentage of vote: 55.56%

3. Maek its happen!!!!!!11 (3 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,762 posts
  • Locationin "KGB" headquarters, near with Baba Ji

Posted August 12 2014 - 10:41 AM

UPDATED!
added funny polls and black&white pictures about Rumbler in hawken universe (i called it "Duel"). i drawing this picture a whole фucking week, it was so hard! now you can see rumbler from backward, and yes, R have only one thruster engine like a fred.
---

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen’s!

After a long break…I’m Back! I spent some days to make a cool mech conception for you.

I presented to you a “Rumbler”. The new B-class mech. Rumbler is strongly enough armored mech with a low walking speed. But, able improve his maneuverability for a short time due to hydraulics. Using various weapons, he is able to perform three different roles in combat: Duelist, Gunner and Pusher.

1) Rumbler
Posted Image

2) Rumbler – Elite skin
Posted Image

Nepacaka notes.
Spoiler

Rumbler in Hawken Universe. (a little story which i can writing)
Spoiler
Posted Image

General idea and concept.

Mech name: Rumbler
Mech chassis: Klein
Mech side: Sentium

Mech parameters:
Armor – 565
Fuel tank – 86 L
Boost speed – 30.5 m/s
Fuel Regen – 10.25 L/s
Walking speed – 17.75 m/s
Radar – 110 m
Dodge – 1.2 s

Primary weapons:
Default – Double Rifle
Alternative – Slug Rifle
Elite – Distortion MachineGun
Secondary Weapon:
Default – TOW Launcher

Well, now more info about new weapons "Double Rifle" and "Distortion MachineGun".

Primary weapon – Double Rifle

Here's how it looks:
Posted Image
And, with Elite skin:
Posted Image

Description:
Double Rifle was developed by Sentium engineers. At the bottom the shutter is located a hydraulic system capable of changing the composite barrels, that allows you to change the spread.

This is a fairly classic presentation Double Rifle straight from DooM 2. You know… I love DooM :D

This Weapon is chargeable, working with simple mechanism. You can shot with fast fire rate and high spread (higher than Flak-cannon Spread) and deal high damage on extremely close distance. But when you holding LMB you are starting to reduce the weapon spread, the longer the you hold LMB then spread lesser. This allows you to cause accurate and devastating attack at a distance of 70-80 meters, but you will lose your DPS.

If I poorly explain, (not understandable), and you don’t understand how it working, I drawing a small instructions for you, how Double Rifle working.
Posted Image
awsom… :Ъ

Primary weapon – Distortion MachineGun

Here's how it looks:
Posted Image
And, with Elite skin:
Posted Image

Description:
Distortion Gun - it is based on Submachinegun. Special mechanism located under the barrel creates a little discharge, when the bullet shots from barrel. When the bullets from Distorion MachineGun hit the target, they cause a little interference in the electronics, causing not only damage, but also disorienting the enemy system on a second. Constant hits have effect on opponent cockpit systems like radar, Overheating, and other interface elements (but not effect on his crosshair!)

If I poorly explain, (not understandable), and you don’t understand how it working, I drawing a small instructions for you, how Distortion MachineGun working.
Posted Image
Little .gif ;D

Rumbler Ability  – “Overload”

Rumbler reduces his dodge cooldown from 1.2 sec. to 0.9 sec., for a short period of time (the ability duration – 7 or 8 seconds). After use Overload, requires 50 seconds to recover, because the hydraulic cylinders on legs can’t withstand.

How Overload working with…

1) With Slug Rifle.
If Rumbler use a Slug Rifle, he can cause a good, constantly damage from medium ranges. However, it is quite vulnerable against the automatic/suppressing weapons at close range (due to low Slug reloading and overheating). The ability may help Rumbler to survive, as long as your teammates will not help you. And also improve your survivality capacity if there is a covers.

2) With Double Rifle.
If Rumbler use a Double Rifle, he fights mainly on very close distance (as the spread of weapons higher than the Flak-cannon!), or charge Double rifle to inflict devastating damage when he using the covers.
But, Double Rifle concedes Flak-cannon in DPS (exception - extremly close range, where the spread does not play a role). Therefore, the ability to allow it to use the "advanced maneuvers" at close range, and close with the enemy to inflict maximum damage. Well, or continue use covers and increase his survivality.

3) With Distortion Machinegun.
If Rumbler use a Distortion Machinegun, he turned into a “Pusher” with ability Disorient the enemy sensors, blinding his radar, and forcing enemy to the "fair fight" (without radar and corner play). Even if your enemy still using "cover style", you can use ability and trying “catch” him on reloading. Or just gain an advantage in avoiding, in battle with the enemy armed with automatic weapons (like Assault or Cupcake).

In The End...

Why I think B-class Mech like a “Rumbler” should be in game_ All is simple! Rumbler have a simple conception with the classical 3D shooters weapons, which I tried (really tried!) To give a bit of style and zest.
After all, who does not like Double Rifle!_ Perfect weapon which worthy of appearing in any game!
Many games have this classic weapon, and in all games, Double Rifle - it's a cool and stylish thing for killing your enemies!
With overload ability, Rumbler can be a great mech for individual fights and team battles, and despite the slower speed (compared with TV or Assault), use Overload ability Rumbler may to impose a fight, or doing a perfect “War Dance” on battlefield.

Well, Thank you for your time!

p.s. Devs, maek its happen! Am I asking too much_ (q_q)

p.p.s. please... I want to see the Double Rifle in the game, no matter in what form! I just want this weapon with two barrels!

Edited by nepacaka, August 20 2014 - 02:22 AM.

#2 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

Lithium Cellophane Unicorn Salad

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted August 12 2014 - 10:43 AM

Sexy look.

[HWK]HUGHES, on July 03 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

AJK is right

The Sinful Infil HEAT Cannon Hustler, Cloaking and Smoking, C-Class Swagger, Ballin' n' Brawlin'

#3 nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,762 posts

Posted August 12 2014 - 10:43 AM

thx. i drawing more than 10 hrs XD
also, Reserve, maybe I'll draw thrusters "IGLA", and some Repair-Drone or fun pictures later. (if I have time)

Edited by nepacaka, August 12 2014 - 10:44 AM.

#4 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • LocationTurtles be turtlin'

Posted August 12 2014 - 10:47 AM

Neat Neppy.  Also, Double Gun looks like a variation of the Breacher.

#5 yoshimotosog

yoshimotosog

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Locationin the great lands of lithuania

Posted August 12 2014 - 10:50 AM

why aren't you one of the devs still_
Posted Image

#6 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted August 12 2014 - 10:50 AM

View Postnepacaka, on August 12 2014 - 10:43 AM, said:

thx. i drawing more than 10 hrs XD
The hard work shows.

AJK is right

The Sinful Infil HEAT Cannon Hustler, Cloaking and Smoking, C-Class Swagger, Ballin' n' Brawlin'

#7 nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,762 posts

Posted August 12 2014 - 10:51 AM

Neat Neppy.  Also, Double Gun looks like a variation of the Breacher.
maybe. but actually when i did it i thinking about reverting T32, with more clearly advantages and disadvantages (u know... "all, or nothing" conception)
and also thinking about classic old games with this weapons. i rare play on pred, so breacher is the last idea which may came in my mind ;D

why aren't you one of the devs still_
Posted Image

Edited by nepacaka, August 12 2014 - 10:53 AM.

#8 Skitzo1d

Skitzo1d

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted August 12 2014 - 10:57 AM

i want one

Fred is sad hes not like the other robots

Posted Image

[12:43] <@ThirdEyE> skitzo1d = worst reaper NA

#9 ShadowGTR

ShadowGTR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted August 12 2014 - 10:58 AM

That is one SWEET looking mech! :D

Posted Image

#10 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted August 12 2014 - 10:59 AM

Read through this, and this seems like a pretty good loadout and functional design. It's a mech I would enjoy playing.

AJK is right

#11 nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,762 posts

Posted August 12 2014 - 11:01 AM

oh, i forgot about babа ji's english. if u find mistakes or incomprehensible sentences, tell me and I will try to fix it.

Read through this, and this seems like a pretty good loadout and functional design. It's a mech I would enjoy playing.
in my opinion, it's best conception what i made in all time. and...maybe supressor too xD

Edited by nepacaka, August 12 2014 - 11:07 AM.

#12 FloFromProgressive

FloFromProgressive

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted August 12 2014 - 11:02 AM

you are my favorite nepacaka

#13 DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted August 12 2014 - 11:12 AM

I absolutely love the double gun. Simple but great idea.

#14 nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,762 posts

Posted August 12 2014 - 11:15 AM

View PostDerMax, on August 12 2014 - 11:12 AM, said:

I absolutely love the double gun. Simple but great idea.
now you need transfer your love to devs :D
i want to believe they did it in future.

#15 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • LocationTurtles be turtlin'

Posted August 12 2014 - 11:16 AM

Supressor, Rumbler, and Bouncer are my favorite concepts from you so far.  I hope the devs put them into the game.

#16 nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,762 posts

Posted August 12 2014 - 11:21 AM

Supressor, Rumbler, and Bouncer are my favorite concepts from you so far.  I hope the devs put them into the game.
i think, i can't post a picture with "crying cat" twice...

#17 cornshuckerprime

cornshuckerprime

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationUS East

Posted August 12 2014 - 11:27 AM

image.jpg
it's always been wankershim

#18 Skitzo1d

Skitzo1d

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted August 12 2014 - 11:30 AM

ON the distorting smc, it doesnt look like it would distort for very long so not sure on the effectiveness of it.  I like the concept to beable to shoot from a bit of distance while walking forward you get some damage in and they dont know where its coming from (since the mech is slower type).  Also could be used in teamwork so before a big push the mech would go in shooting as many people as possible to not only gain attention to himself (also making the dodge ability more useful) but also so the enemy team doesnt see your teamates closing in.

I like the concept but I dont know if 1 second distortation would even be enough per bullet, but if you did more than 1 second it would be too powerful specially in dueling.  But  1 second might even be too long_ cuase smc is 5 bullets per second as long as you hit 20% of your shots you will disable their radar permanently.  I love the concept though.  Most people are praising the concept of the duel shotgun which I like but then again already is kind of there like teh breacher, but the distortion machine gun is actually the concept I like the most.

Fred is sad hes not like the other robots

Posted Image

[12:43] <@ThirdEyE> skitzo1d = worst reaper NA

#19 SKamikazee

SKamikazee

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted August 12 2014 - 11:45 AM

Man nepacaka, that is some damn good work. Aesthetically that mech is on point, and the weapons look like they'd be a blast on this mech.

When are you going to take a shot at map design_ :) Please_

#20 nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,762 posts

Posted August 12 2014 - 11:48 AM

I like the concept to beable to shoot from a bit of distance while walking forward you get some damage in and they dont know where its coming from (since the mech is slower type).
you are understand  my idea correctly, this is what was meant. Distortion Machinegun rather focuses on disorientation a "Player" (i mean, real human, who seat at the keyboard), but not off the radar as such is.

it's like a sort of "radar scrambler" item. it can not deceive the pilot, but rather "prevents/distracts" him.

I like the concept but I dont know if 1 second distortation would even be enough per bullet, but if you did more than 1 second it would be too powerful specially in dueling.  But  1 second might even be too long_ cuase smc is 5 bullets per second as long as you hit 20% of your shots you will disable their radar permanently.  I love the concept though.  Most people are praising the concept of the duel shotgun which I like but then again already is kind of there like teh breacher, but the distortion machine gun is actually the concept I like the most.

I do focus on the concept in general. Figures may be unbalanced or wrong, but it does not mean that you can not fix it.

for example, if DMG make a 5 shoot in sec, each bullet destroy enemy HUD on 0.16 sec.
thats make an enemy HUD glitching ~90% of all time when u shoot in him.
just for example. more accurate calculations require practice.

When are you going to take a shot at map design_ :) Please_
how I can do 3D map in 2D photoshop_ xD

Edited by nepacaka, August 12 2014 - 11:50 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Exclusive, Fanart, Project

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users