HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Armor Fusors - does it stacks_

Game

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Alfajk

Alfajk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted March 03 2014 - 11:30 AM

I have question about this items,does Advanced Armor Fusor and Armor Fusor stack together_ i mean do you have with both items 33% max armor regen per kill_

#2 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted March 03 2014 - 11:40 AM

Nope.

#3 Zdragow

Zdragow

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDrowning in energy drinks

Posted March 03 2014 - 12:07 PM

Speaking of this, why was it decided that removing the text "Incompatible with Basic [X] " should happen_ I can definitely see how the two could be misunderstood that they could stack. I can almost imagine a newer player wasting HC or even MC on this and realizing their mistake too late.

We should have that text back in.

#4 Ker4u

Ker4u

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Posted March 03 2014 - 12:11 PM

you cant equip them

- lok'tar ogar -

#5 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Location2300-2400 Pilot Camp

Posted March 03 2014 - 01:18 PM

No. However, you can do the following (this is my Brawler called Aegis):

Advanced Armor Fuser + Advanced Reconstructor + Repair Charge + Turret Mode (or + Heal). Couple with a tech, this thing is a walking tank. Literally. Plus, you don't mess with a Brawler. :wub:

Scootin' and Shootin | Ballin' and Brawlin' | Ragin' and Raidin'

Posted Image

I am Omega Null. The abyss is my home and your last frontier. Welcome to my lair and become my Prey. As I track your scent through this nether,

my mouth begins to water. Your Demise will be quick and wretched.

Enjoy your Pain and Suffering as I tear Limb from Limb. Prepare to meet your Final End.

Member of Violent Resolution

#6 palad1ne

palad1ne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Locationuninstalled

Posted March 03 2014 - 01:48 PM

View PostKer4u, on March 03 2014 - 12:11 PM, said:

you cant equip them

not anymore.. but you can be invisible xD

Edited by palad1ne, March 03 2014 - 01:49 PM.

#7 palad1ne

palad1ne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Locationuninstalled

Posted March 03 2014 - 01:51 PM

View PostZdragow, on March 03 2014 - 12:07 PM, said:

Speaking of this, why was it decided that removing the text "Incompatible with Basic [X] " should happen_ I can definitely see how the two could be misunderstood that they could stack. I can almost imagine a newer player wasting HC or even MC on this and realizing their mistake too late.

easy money. Why change if it works good.

#8 thebloodgod0

thebloodgod0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted March 03 2014 - 03:40 PM

Armor Fusor doesn't stack, you can't equip 2 of them. Getting a double-kill doesn't stack the effect either, but getting a kill and an assist do.

#9 RadimentriX

RadimentriX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationP4X-387

Posted March 03 2014 - 05:32 PM

wtf, why doesn't doublekill stack. it's 2 damn kills so one has to get 2x13% or 2x20% depending on which fusor one uses. same for triple-kill etc

#10 Zdragow

Zdragow

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDrowning in energy drinks

Posted March 03 2014 - 05:54 PM

View PostRadimentriX, on March 03 2014 - 05:32 PM, said:

wtf, why doesn't doublekill stack. it's 2 damn kills so one has to get 2x13% or 2x20% depending on which fusor one uses. same for triple-kill etc

Because that would be horribly broken.

#11 RadimentriX

RadimentriX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationP4X-387

Posted March 03 2014 - 06:55 PM

why would it be horribly broken_ the advanced fusor gives 20% in 20 seconds, that's 1% each second and that's like 7.8hp/s for a brawler, with a doublekill then 15.6hp/s, not that much imo. and it's not the 15.6hp/s for 20 seconds except you kill 2 enemies with the same shot (like an exploding tow between 2 mechs). mostly it's probably more like 7.8hp/s for 5 seconds, 15.6hp/s for 15 seconds, 7.8hp/s for another 5 seconds

#12 Zaxik

Zaxik

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • LocationPrague, Czech republic

Posted March 03 2014 - 11:03 PM

+1
I too think armor fusor should stack with more kills/assists... sure, give it some hard cap if it would be too broken, but 7-ish HP per sec (or 10-ish if you stack kill and assist) for brawler is like spitting in the ocean and it's even worse for any other mech... I stopped using armor fusors, the benefit is close to nothing for three slot internal. I don't recall any single situation when armor fusor saved my life, it only serves for making repairing shorter by 0,5 sec maybe. Hell, just grab air compressor instead, even on C-class it will save your life much more often than a friggin advanced armor fusor.
BTW the numbers on armor fusors didn't change with new TTK, right_

Just my opinion, sorry if I offended someone who loves armor fusors.

Edited by Zaxik, March 03 2014 - 11:05 PM.

Got few Hawken vids here on my YT.

#13 thebloodgod0

thebloodgod0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted March 04 2014 - 12:47 AM

Nah, that same goes for me. I used to love the armor fusor but now it's just wasting my slots. They could just let it stack the time so that people can regenerate longer and more without making it so broken. Or hey can reduce the number of slots used cause I don't feel like wasting 3 slots for it.

#14 RadimentriX

RadimentriX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationP4X-387

Posted March 04 2014 - 06:19 AM

^
i like the idea of stacking the time instead of stacking the heal

#15 KillaKiwi

KillaKiwi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted March 05 2014 - 06:48 PM

btw according to the steam patch notes the armor fusor should regenerate 20 armor/sec for 10 seconds
http://i.imgur.com/VlWLfgv.png

#16 Krellus

Krellus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted March 05 2014 - 10:59 PM

the internal descriptions badly need updating. its unacceptable that they are completely wrong when folks might be spending real money on them its outrageous actually, akin to false or misleading advertising.

#17 RadimentriX

RadimentriX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationP4X-387

Posted March 06 2014 - 01:18 AM

View PostKillaKiwi, on March 05 2014 - 06:48 PM, said:

btw according to the steam patch notes the armor fusor should regenerate 20 armor/sec for 10 seconds
ok, but ingame it's still 13% in 20s/6.5% in 20s or 20% in 20s/13% in 20s i think. and dmg doesn't remove the effect. and that's good. who thought it's a good thing that repair stops just because there's dmg incoming_ -.-

also the reconstructor is different. the basic version heals 7hp/s i think and the advanced 25hp/s. not sure about that, tho

Edited by RadimentriX, March 06 2014 - 01:21 AM.

#18 KillaKiwi

KillaKiwi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted March 06 2014 - 02:22 AM

if armor fusor would actually heal 20armor/sec instead of percentage I wouldn't mind that damage removes the effect. It would still be more effective than 20% of any mechs health.

#19 RadimentriX

RadimentriX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationP4X-387

Posted March 06 2014 - 02:48 AM

because it totally helps if you're in a fight, kill one mech while still getting damage from another one. hooray, if you're lucky you get 20hp before the next hit cancels the effect.

#20 Wasabi_Wei

Wasabi_Wei

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • LocationMadison, Wisconsin, USA, Earth

Posted March 06 2014 - 08:06 PM

View PostKillaKiwi, on March 05 2014 - 06:48 PM, said:

That imgur description is dead wrong. Misinformation. A kill = 20% of max. armor over 20 seconds. An assist gets you 13% over 20 seconds with no cancel or stacking with multiple kills until the 20 seconds of activation have elapsed.

Edited by Wasabi_Wei, March 06 2014 - 08:06 PM.

Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world. - Grateful Dead lyric, but really true.

Just Saying: "If an officer of the law expects to be treated as such, then they had better act as one and uphold our laws and Rights in the pursuit of Justice."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users