HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Armor Fusors - does it stacks_

Game

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 hawkenus

hawkenus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted March 07 2014 - 04:53 AM

So according to http://i.imgur.com/VlWLfgv.png
If you will take dmg when it will be starting recovering your HP or you will kill 2 mechs and it isn't stack it's really useless now...
Posted Image
so wet e-puzzy, y jelly_...

#22 Krellus

Krellus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted March 07 2014 - 08:58 PM

View PostWasabi_Wei, on March 06 2014 - 08:06 PM, said:

View PostKillaKiwi, on March 05 2014 - 06:48 PM, said:

btw according to the steam patch notes the armor fusor should regenerate 20 armor/sec for 10 seconds
http://i.imgur.com/VlWLfgv.png
That imgur description is dead wrong. Misinformation. A kill = 20% of max. armor over 20 seconds. An assist gets you 13% over 20 seconds with no cancel or stacking with multiple kills until the 20 seconds of activation have elapsed.
The most important thing is does the heal stop if you take damage. If not, that internal is awesome. If it does, the internal is rather less awesome.... To the test cave to confirm!

#23 Wasabi_Wei

Wasabi_Wei

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • LocationMadison, Wisconsin, USA, Earth

Posted March 07 2014 - 10:45 PM

The heal does not stop.
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world. - Grateful Dead lyric, but really true.

Just Saying: "If an officer of the law expects to be treated as such, then they had better act as one and uphold our laws and Rights in the pursuit of Justice."

#24 JD_ZERO_21

JD_ZERO_21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted March 08 2014 - 05:29 AM

Speaking of this, why was it decided that removing the text "Incompatible with Basic [X] " should happen_ I can definitely see how the two could be misunderstood that they could stack. I can almost imagine a newer player wasting HC or even MC on this and realizing their mistake too late.

We should have that text back in.   

you cant equip them   

so they don't stack but without the ingame text saying so, ppl will go ahead and buy them thinking that they do, only to realise their mistake too late _

Edited by JD_ZERO_21, March 08 2014 - 06:10 AM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users