HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Delete Bunker from the map rotation and fix it

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you like Bunker_ (102 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like Bunker in it's current state_

1. Yes (53 votes [51.96%])

Percentage of vote: 51.96%

2. No (49 votes [48.04%])

Percentage of vote: 48.04%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,762 posts
  • Locationin "KGB" headquarters, near with Baba Ji

Posted April 06 2014 - 01:28 AM

last eco winter was the worst
Thanks for the explanation
But u need agree, that the low FPS on your computer has nothing to do with the balance of map in terms its structure and placement of objects. I changed config and has 80fps on WinterEco and LastEco. it's not a map balance problem. it's a performance problems.

now u know how it working. Adapt or Die! XD

i dont say it s a fantastic map but no evidence that it s so bad that it deserve to be retired....
but we also do not talk about it dismissal, we suggest two options.

1) Added high/tall covers (gigastructure colums for example) or added an actually bunker, Which is not now. because it's just a pyramid.
2) Remove it from MA maps Rotations, or change map scale. minimum like @Facility (i mean distance between Silo1,2,3)

This is my requirements.

Surely, you can tell me "Adapt or Die, n00b". But as I said above, I adapted.
Now you'll have to adapt, not me. That you will leave from game, when I will have score 10-0-10 in the third minute, not me. That you will lose with the score 40-13, Not me.

And so I will not argue with peoples who vote "yes". Still none of arguments will not be able to convince them otherwise. Because:
- it's a beautiful map!  (copy-paste from DeadSpace3, But actually DeadSpace3 contain MORE futuristic than @Bunker. pitiful sight, ha-ha ^_^)

- it is good balanced!  (yes, it is good balanced. for me. i really like stomping people with less rating, and I enjoy seeing how players leave from game. And then I specifically don't press F12 and continue to fuzzy bunny them 6vs3 :angry:. it's fun.)

- and we love it!  (Oh god, even my Cat hate this map! <_<)

and nothing else

Edited by nepacaka, April 06 2014 - 01:29 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users