HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

April Update Patch Notes

Update Game

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#201 _Cipher_

_Cipher_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted April 25 2014 - 08:01 AM

Hey guys, I know this is not a priority. But will you be updating the site to show all available mechs, items, etc with their stats _ Any new players looking at the site before deciding to DL the game may want to see the variety of mechs, items and customization options available in game at this point.

Thanks.

#202 Leonhardt

Leonhardt

Rawr

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted April 25 2014 - 08:05 AM

View PostFragmastah, on April 24 2014 - 10:53 PM, said:

Devs help please i cant log in (Online Service Unavailable) since 3 days ago till now please help help

You should click the support button in the top right.

Posted Image

#203 ropefish

ropefish

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,309 posts
  • Locationfuzzybunny you, ima cat now (~o-o)~

Posted April 25 2014 - 08:26 AM

*waits for caterpillar and/or mini-nuke profile icon*
"I find that there are those who will hang themselves if you give them enough rope, and that there are those who will provide their own rope. "
-VocalMagic           Croin//illal's wildlife

View PostDaPheel, on October 26 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

You don't nuke Ropefish : ROPEFISH NUKES YOU!

#204 Aelita

Aelita

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted April 25 2014 - 09:28 AM

Got a refund for buying a color twice. No complications. Nice support. Thanks.
To get the full scale of changes, i´d need to play it more but so far it looks good. Some minor changes, but all for the better.

#205 dllyncher

dllyncher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted April 25 2014 - 11:03 AM

The Incinerator is already overpowered.  Why the hell has the armor been increased_  Hey devs, YOU WENT THE WRONG DIRECTION!!

#206 UrKungFuNoGood

UrKungFuNoGood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationJust Another Lost Angyal

Posted April 25 2014 - 11:21 AM

Looking forward to loadout slots... Next patch right_ ;) :P
Posted Image

#207 Rock_Roswell

Rock_Roswell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted April 25 2014 - 01:12 PM

"Fixed a mech launch failure that occurred in Offline Team Deathmatch"

"Offline Team Deathmatch no longer shows a 4th mech on the player team with broken parts"

As a 100% noob these are the only references to offline play I have found anywhere.._
Just got the game, maybe I'll find it. Comments solicited!

EDIT: Never mind. Found Offline Deathmatch by RTFM, but you still have to be online! XD

Edited by Rock_Roswell, April 25 2014 - 01:29 PM.

#208 yellowbronco

yellowbronco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach Va USA

Posted April 26 2014 - 03:57 AM

It took me so long playing almost constantly to reach level 30, not to mention the money poured into Hawken pre-steam, then you take away my ability to play with the guys I have been with all year, because of MMR ranking, now the xp is cut in half to reach lvl 30_  Why do I bother any more_
Posted Image

Win 8.1Pro(x64), ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 MB, 3.10 gigahertz AMD FX-8120Eight-CoreBlack CPU, 11481.01Gb storage, 20gb ram, AMD Radeon HD 7870 graphics, ASUS VE27" , Samsung 24" & InsigniaNS-32" Monitors, Enclosure- UFO clear

#209 phoenix07

phoenix07

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted April 26 2014 - 09:56 PM

Sharpshooter armor is the only Class B does not exceed 500, weapons of firepower also continue to decline. I spent the money decorative chassis, all the facelift, tantamount waste.
HAWKEN advantage is that beautiful screen and fighting venues. Constantly adjust mech settings, will not make the game more interesting, but highlights the design team for the development of new mech weaknesses, let me interrupted to continue to enhance the mech plans .

#210 Wipman

Wipman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted April 27 2014 - 08:37 AM

Looks like a good update, i like overall that the camos are now for all the mechs; makes more sense IMO.

#211 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted April 27 2014 - 12:07 PM

View Postropefish, on April 25 2014 - 07:57 AM, said:

View Postdriedjello, on April 25 2014 - 12:19 AM, said:

I spent so many MCs today!!!
;-; im poor why do you rub it in_
Know that feel, know that feel.
I`ll fix it later.

#212 Capt_Scarf

Capt_Scarf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationsingapore

Posted April 28 2014 - 03:44 AM

Hopin to see a new mech though...
>>>ScarfTV<<<

#213 GuardianPhoenix

GuardianPhoenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted April 28 2014 - 03:46 PM

View PostMykinius, on April 22 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

Why is there so much scout hate_

I still have yet to hear any good reasons as to why it's supposedly overpowered. It always seems to be anecdotal evidence of being beaten by better players (or beating low-skill players, just as any mech can do) rather than anything broken at play.

Mini-flak is widely regarded as a poor choice by all of the experienced players I know due to its high heat rate, low accuracy, and incompatibility with cover play. For it to do its ideal, maximum damage, the scout has to be out of cover AND adjacent to the opponent, an undesirable situation given its measly 320 hp.

Mini-Flak:  Doesn't take much to realise you only need the air compressor, the deflector and basic converter.  If you (the Scout) land the first few hits, you're more than likely to win.  It probably has a higher learning curve than the flak, but this little fuzzy bunny is just as annoying as its bigger counterpart.

Flak: Can NOT be described as inaccurate.  I've been hit by 9/10 (out of how many the damn thing shoots) of it's pellets from more or less half to a complete map distance away (particularly: Bunker), the damage output it does is ridiculous, and it's RoF isn't that half bad either. Couple that with a stupidly fast mech: and it's OP.  You essentially have an unbalanced "Triangle".

Also as many people have already mentioned in several billion other threads, 320 is a low ammount yes, but it's not the EFFECTIVE ARMOUR.  How often do you see a scout sitting completely still, ensuring that every single one of your shots will land_

#214 chenchen8167

chenchen8167

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted April 30 2014 - 08:46 AM

nmhmhjmhjn,hj

#215 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted April 30 2014 - 09:07 AM

View Postchenchen8167, on April 30 2014 - 08:46 AM, said:

nmhmhjmhjn,hj

+1

Posted Image

#216 Coolgastj

Coolgastj

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted May 01 2014 - 08:08 AM

Something seems to be wrong with the Pilot Levels though, players do receive the Items and Internals unlocks but they miss out on the Pilot Level Awards... Is this intentional_ As the awards for the skipped Pilot Levels are not be available in any way!
The rest of the Patch looks pretty good anyway!

Edit: It looks like the awards for the skipped Pilot Levels are only updated after playing a new match. So in the end everything's alright!

Edited by Coolgastj, May 02 2014 - 01:04 AM.

#217 IchineesIGYB

IchineesIGYB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 03 2014 - 05:16 PM

Love the game since it came out but think heavys didn't need buff at all ..there to strong already and from game play that i have seen most people play with some sort of heavy bot. Now reducing damge from back was good idea thou. Also on side note all light mechs seem to fast on account of lag in lobby. Love central servers keep em running

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Update, Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users