HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Bugs

Beta Forum Game Patch Update

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CapAllan

CapAllan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationFitting my Incinerator's cockpit with neon lights and a 7.1 surround sound speaker system at Loui's Garage, Illal

Posted July 08 2014 - 10:11 AM

[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]

Hi guys! I wanted to put forward a small, but crucial bug that keeps on bugging me. I don't know whether anybody has had this issue before, but here goes. I personally like to read the rules of the mode I'm playing in as the game finds players. So I switched on the show hints thing in the settings section for each mode But after I shut the game and come back, my settings have been reset! Can you guys solve this_ I have to switch them on each time I log in. (PS : Its been quite some time since I've exited from HAWKEN in a normal way. The game crashes all the time before I can exit. (PPS : Can you guys add a very low graphics setting_ There is high, medium and low. But no very low or very high. I can't dish out money for a new card you see.)) Thanks! :D :P ;)

Edited by CapAllan, July 08 2014 - 10:12 AM.

Posted Image

#2 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted July 08 2014 - 10:16 AM

Hi, listen, ask nepapoto show you how to lower your graphics setting manually. I don't have any time to type more now.

Posted Image

#3 Ade_the_Rare

Ade_the_Rare

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted July 08 2014 - 10:23 AM

Ker4u is also pretty hot on these things. What OS are you using out of interest_

Posted Image

#4 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted July 08 2014 - 10:46 AM

View PostCapAllan, on July 08 2014 - 10:11 AM, said:

But after I shut the game and come back, my settings have been reset! Can you guys solve this_ I have to switch them on each time I log in.

Did you try resetting your config yet_ Read the instructions listed in step 3 of this thread: http://steamcommunit...52451325040024/

If that doesn't work you should try changing the setting ingame, immediately alt tab out of the game and set the config files to read-only.

View PostCapAllan, on July 08 2014 - 10:11 AM, said:

Its been quite some time since I've exited from HAWKEN in a normal way. The game crashes all the time before I can exit.

Well, what kind of crashes do you get_ Did you get an error message in windows_

What are your specs_ (You can use programs like "Speccy" if you don't know how to get detailed information about your PC components.)

Did you already check if there is a Hawken-related error record in Window's event viewer_ If so please post the excact wording of the error title and error description in this thread.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beta, Forum, Game, Patch, Update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users