HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Who are you and why are you so awesome_

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
232 replies to this topic

#181 Níðhöggr

Níðhöggr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted May 20 2012 - 02:41 PM

Hey guys, nice to meat yall. names' nidhogg and i love norse mythology =D
Posted Image

#182 GREW

GREW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted May 20 2012 - 06:21 PM

G'day Nidhogg, welcome to the party dude!

Posted Image

#183 Naraklok

Naraklok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted May 20 2012 - 10:53 PM

Posted Image
Naraklok

#184 Spazz

Spazz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationBoston MA

Posted May 21 2012 - 08:08 PM

I'm known as Spazz in most games. I'm a PC gamer and a big fan of Mech style games. I'm the founder of a small pvp/gaming clan called the Blood Legion.  Currently, I'm serving a tour of duty in Afghanistan but will be home in time for the release of Hawken. Hope to see you all in game soon.  :D

#185 xepota

xepota

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted May 26 2012 - 07:40 AM

I'm really experienced gamer with hundreds of titles was walked through. 130+ games passed only on Dendy console device in 90-x years, and have strong experience in that till now by PC, OsX, iOS and Xbox360.
I'm two years wait something like that. =)  
After BattleTeach on Sega I can't see any worthy mesh games, but after shortly review your demo videos I found something awesome.

Great work guys, Good Luck!

#186 Symmenix

Symmenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationEDN.III. Outer Rim.

Posted May 26 2012 - 07:42 AM

...spelling/grammar errors.. they hurt my brain..
In my Shadow, There is a pile of rust. That was you.

#187 lavalamp1138

lavalamp1138

Squadron Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted May 26 2012 - 07:48 AM

Symmenix said:

It comes with the territory when we have gamers in this community whose native language isn't English. I applaud everyone who comes here, accommodates for the language barrier, and makes an effort to join the discussion. Welcome to the forums, Xepota!

#188 Spazz

Spazz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationBoston MA

Posted May 26 2012 - 07:49 AM

by Symmenix » Sat May 26, 2012 11:42 am

Give the guy a break. You can obviously tell English is not his first language. At least he is trying.

Xepota, I agree with you. This game does look awesome. Can't wait to fly a mech again.  :D

#189 xepota

xepota

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted May 26 2012 - 08:36 AM

Symmenix said:

That's been my goal! :D

#190 xepota

xepota

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted May 26 2012 - 08:40 AM

lavalamp1138 said:

Symmenix said:

It comes with the territory when we have gamers in this community whose native language isn't English. I applaud everyone who comes here, accommodates for the language barrier, and makes an effort to join the discussion. Welcome to the forums, Xepota!

Thank you!
The main thing to understand it.

#191 xepota

xepota

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted May 26 2012 - 08:53 AM

native language is Russian.
I'm little study English by school and University, but had short time of practice.
In my part of Earth only several people understand English like me, all other guys and bears, which we have like you dogs or cats, nothing known about that.  :lol:

#192 Chev1

Chev1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted May 30 2012 - 02:05 AM

Hi guys, I guess this topic is for introductions so here's something from me.

I go with the alias "Chev" in Hawken, my real name is Matti. I work as quality assurance manager in a business and technology service company and when off-duty I love to do some gaming. I like several kind of games - strategy, FPS, RPG. Lately I have been spending my time with WolrdOfTanks. I am looking forward to try Hawken, I just hope that my PC has enough performance - otherwise I need to do hardware shopping :)

#193 NajeeKA

NajeeKA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 02 2012 - 05:02 PM

Hey everyone, my name is Najee. I'm a freestyle nunchaku artist and I'm going to college in August :)

#194 Down Extreme

Down Extreme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted June 03 2012 - 04:56 PM

My name is Brian, I live in Houston, and I am looking forward to playing in the beta. Game looks pretty cool, and I was looking for a pc game to play so I thought I might give it a try :)

#195 Sharzademar

Sharzademar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

Posted June 03 2012 - 08:54 PM

Hey guys! I'm a computer programming student who has been obsessed with video games since age 5. I grew up playing Contra, Doom, Sonic, and Pokémon. When I was 12 I got into Halo:CE for the PC, and into PC gaming in general. I also found the MechWarrior games during this time, and immediately fell in love with the Mech genre. As for RPG's, I've played and beaten FFVII and FFX (almost beat FFVI and FFVIII), but my true love for the RPG genre goes out to the games made by Bioware and Bethesda, like KOTOR, Mass Effect, and the Elder Scrolls. Honorable mention goes out to tactical RPG's like Shining Force, Fire Emblem, and Final Fantasy Tactics.

I anticipate having a lot of fun tearing up metal with you guys. I hope to see you all on the battlefield of the future!
Posted Image
I'm about to go America all over everybody's ass!

#196 Pickman

Pickman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted June 06 2012 - 10:31 AM

Hello, everyone. My name is Pickman. I dig mechs and armored suits in general, and spent many days of my youth shoulder-deep in games like Mechwarrior, Steel Batallion, Chrome Hounds, and more.

I've been pretty much addicted to D3 lately (like everyone else) and can pretty much answer any question about Star Wars. Suffice to say, I am single.

Totally looking forward to Hawken and love everything I've seen about the game and the experience so far. So, yeah. There ya go.
Posted Image

#197 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted June 11 2012 - 06:50 AM

Guys, welcome aboard! :D

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#198 Thorazine

Thorazine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationIn a Box

Posted June 12 2012 - 05:24 PM

I'm a Lurker.

Guess I should say more than that, yeah_ Takes me hours just to write posts on forums.

My go to games tend to be Real Time strategies and First Person Shooters. Not too crazy about RPGs, but I've played a fair number. I prefer the older RTS games like TA, StarCraft, and the C&C games up to Red Alert 2 and Tiberian Sun. FPS games included Doom (PC), CoD (PC), Goldeneye (N64), Perfect Dark (N64), Timesplitters 2 (GCN), Red Faction (PC), and just about anything else that might've ended up on PC (hardly any interest in console gaming). Thinking of trying Borderlands. I mainly stuck in the single player portions of games, with the exception of Starcraft, and didn't get into the FPS multiplayer until CoD4.

Don't remember the name of my first mech based game, but I believe it was on a demo disc from either PCGamer, or GameInformer.  Only MechWarrior game I had the chance to play at any length was 4, but I got real heavy into the Mechwarrior/Battletech books for a few years.

Currently trying to avoid looking too closely at Hawken until I get the chance to actually play, though it might change the closer to release we get. Anticipation makes me hungry for information.

That... Is all you are getting from me.
"The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy" -Jim Rohn

#199 Archer

Archer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSpencer, Iowa/Pine City, Minnesota

Posted June 16 2012 - 01:39 PM

Hey guys!

I'm Archer and i am a full-time Gunsmithing student (yes they have schools to learn to build and fix guns. :lol: )

I've been gaming since i was 10 or 11, start with an old super nintendo and worked my way up to a PS1, then a PS2, switched to PC, then adopted the xbox, then the xbox 360 and now am attempting to restart my love affair with the PC by saving up a bit to build a new desktop in the near future.

I am still active on the 360 and am currently repping LHR Gaming (www.lhrgaming.com) as a LTC within the main membership. Been around them for almost two years, spent some time running with some driving crews on FORZA 2 and 3 and also spent some time running with a couple gamebattles teams on COD4 and the early days of MW2.

Back in the PC days i used to big a active player in the Counter Strike 1.6 and Source games, more so source as thats where all the players seemed to be. Ran with the A-A-A (Anti-Alien-Association) for a while where we had 3 standard match servers, 2 "fun" servers, and a 100 person Ventrilo server and a forum page. Unfortunately we of the A-A-A all had things come up in life as people sometimes do and went our separate ways.

Anywho, I am here to check out this beast of a game that is HAWKEN, and see what Adhesive Games has to offer to the gaming world. I always get excited over new IP's and especially anything that has to do with GIANT FREAKING ROBOTS! WITH GUNS!

cause we all know how much I love guns....  :twisted:

See you guys on the battlefield!

#200 DJjetblue

DJjetblue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Locationnext to a twinky and a angry dog

Posted June 18 2012 - 12:30 PM

hello fellow mech fans !

im DJ Jetblue jumpstyle electronica dj and producer!
im also a guitarist

why am I here_ - same as all of you to rid an over sized robot that screams don't f**k with me !

I love mechs there so different and special  

got any qeastions about me id be happy to answer !

hop to see yea online  :mrgreen:
********DJ**********
*********JETTBLUE***************

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users