• Please log in to reply
385 replies to this topic

Badtings

Badtings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

thx! Let me just fix the bkgrnd color. I thought I had the proper grey. Seems to be messed up. 

8CyRDl7.gifGYM1W9I.png

Badtings

Badtings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Plz use this  one. The bkgrnd is fixed(ed).

INW9u8P.png

• crockrocket, _incitatus, DieselCat and 2 others like this

8CyRDl7.gifGYM1W9I.png

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

AWesome badtings, really nice. Printing those or should I say a sew machine making in into a real patch would be dead crazy
edit: The machine would need a texture-less version though.

Edited by Luaq, 11 January 2016 - 02:46 PM.

• Badtings likes this

Badtings

Badtings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

AWesome badtings, really nice. Printing those or should I say a sew machine making in into a real patch would be dead crazy
edit: The machine would need a texture-less version though.

Thanks Luaq! The texture is just there to stylize/simulate a patch look.

I would LOVE to get them made, however they'd run btwn $5 - $10 depending on how many are produced. 

• Luaq likes this

8CyRDl7.gifGYM1W9I.png

DeeRax

DeeRax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

I'd buy the patches, fyi, I have a big, green, military helicopter pilot's coat that I've put a ton of different patches on.

• Luaq and Badtings like this

starfox-sig.gifrYFaSGG.gif

2XhpJes.png

"DeeRax's got what you've always wanted."

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

lol. I would specifically buy urban camo BDU shirts to put those bad boys on. AND a name patch with my call sign.

• Luaq and Badtings like this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

DeeRax

DeeRax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Makes me realize now that I should try drawing my HAWKEN "persona."

• Luaq likes this

2XhpJes.png

Badtings

Badtings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

If you all are serious, I will look to set it up. There are several places that produce patches online :D

• Luaq likes this

8CyRDl7.gifGYM1W9I.png

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

well, I would love to do this, but I'm buying a house right now. would def get this rolling around april/may.

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

SynloriaBrivalea

SynloriaBrivalea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
My mom makes patches for the fire department, ems, and police officers in my city! If we are truly serious about this and can spare a few bucks each, I'm sure she would be down to do this. She's a big fan of Mech Warrior, so Hawken would probably motivate her to help out. She also makes shirts and hoodie designs for them and schools and fundraisers and local events.
  • coldform, eth0 and Luaq like this

2XhpJes.png

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

My mom makes patches for the fire department, ems, and police officers in my city! If we are truly serious about this and can spare a few bucks each, I'm sure she would be down to do this. She's a big fan of Mech Warrior, so Hawken would probably motivate her to help out. She also makes shirts and hoodie designs for them and schools and fundraisers and local events.

Lol ur mom makes patches.

Srsly tho, yes, yes, and some more yus.
  • Luaq likes this

z6aJAX7.png?1

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

I know I'd buy one or two at least. Warwed patches too? :3

• coldform and Luaq like this

Pubstomping is a whole different strategic discussion, however, and usually just becomes an exploration of the ethics of dumpstering randos.

UYoy63i.png

Why mech game make when you no mech game have you don't want to make? 

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

I know I'd buy one or two at least. Warwed patches too? :3

Same here.  Those are pretty badass.

• coldform likes this

Shade__

Shade__

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Hello TDM i wish to join you you will find my app on the site  :sweat:

,d88b.d88b,
`Y8888888Y'
`Y888Y' 
`Y

-Shade__

ttownpedro

ttownpedro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

My app is also submitted.  Was good fun playing with you all this week.  Hoping to improve my game so I can be more of a contributor to the team.

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Hello TDM i wish to join you you will find my app on the site  :sweat:

Be sure to stop by the HAWKEN Teamspeak  - ts5.gameservers.com:9152 - and say hey to one of the council members - Crockrocket, Cavefishes, Roarschack, SynloriaBrivalea and I - and meet up with Cypher and WillyW for the induction process.  we hold practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 9pm EST.  We also host the AMERICAN DETHMATCH event on Sundays, and are regulars of war Wednesdays.

z6aJAX7.png?1

minefake

minefake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

I know this sounds dumb, but how can I go about joining this clan? (You know, requirements and such) Oh, and also, what's the minimum age?

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

I know this sounds dumb, but how can I go about joining this clan? (You know, requirements and such) Oh, and also, what's the minimum age?

See my response to shade__'s post.
  • minefake likes this

z6aJAX7.png?1

minefake

minefake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

THIS POST IS BROKEN (I can't comment normally, only in this text box when I try to edit it) PLEASE IGNORE, SEE BELOW POST.

Edited by minefake, 16 January 2016 - 06:06 PM.

minefake

minefake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

See my response to shade__'s post.

Alright, thanks for the info. (Sorry for the late response.)

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts
3v3 3v3 3v3 3v3 3v3 3v3 3v3
  • crockrocket, Hyginos, eth0 and 1 other like this

z6aJAX7.png?1

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

You guys want to scrim tonight?  We should be on around 9:30 EST. 

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

You guys want to scrim tonight?  We should be on around 9:30 EST. 

I work til 9 pst but you guys should definitely scrim tonight

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Thoses patches, Sincerely, we should make a poll to see how much people are down to put money in the bank!
My only  concern is how can I get it from point a, where it's done, to point b, montreal,quebec canada, and how much that would cost?
Maybe under 3 dollars if it's sent by mail with no speed priority and just the patch dropped in a standard simple letter.

Anyhow, if Bad creates an acocunt where we can deposit money in so he can make it happen, that could also be motivating!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other subject of conversation=>
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me to Clan talk: Hey guys and gals, I know I haven't been around much since my application, I have crossed path with you something like 3 times since then and I look foward to be there more often, especially one thuesday or thurdsday but tonight I'm afraid I can't. So i'll try to meet you all again next thuesday even though I expect to see you all sunday ;)

-Luaq

DeeRax

DeeRax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

I'd personally pay a total of ~10-15$ per patch (Including shipping).

• SynloriaBrivalea likes this

2XhpJes.png

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Anyone else gonna do that 3v3 tournament? I'm sure we can field at least one more team

JgQjgkx.png

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Me, robscancer and Nighthawk00.

We are almost done making preps but it's our first time for tpg or any competition so we are kind of slow as to organizing and find the info we need.

Edit: We're in.

Once it's approved, we'll be the 7th Team ^_^
http://www.tpgleague...HARD/team/2301/

just missing Rob who's going to join in tonight

Edited by Luaq, 29 January 2016 - 04:16 PM.

• crockrocket likes this

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts
ATTENTION MILITIA!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY to register a team for the try harder cup. I will go by each and every one of you, check your availability, and get yer sorry butts on a team.

z6aJAX7.png?1

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Unable to participate, much sorries

• coldform likes this

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Unable to participate, much sorries

Np bro. But there are others who can, and have not taken the steps to get in.

z6aJAX7.png?1

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Any of you guys want to put together a team to scrim some MA tonight?

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Any of you guys want to put together a team to scrim some MA tonight?

I think we can accommodate that...

I'll make sure that fish-in-a-cave and rahrshucks have a heads up.

z6aJAX7.png?1

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts
Thanks for the scrums tonight. We must do this again.

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Thanks for the scrums tonight. We must do this again.

As always, there should be plenty of people to make a decent team for every practice night. Honestly, TDM needs to listen to my announcement, warm up, and then they should be moving right along into a practice match.
  • _incitatus likes this

z6aJAX7.png?1

HoneyBoomBoom

HoneyBoomBoom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

...TDM needs to listen to my announcement, warm up, and then they should be moving right along into a practice match.

Speaking of... as you know, I'm not often able to make practice until quite a bit after it starts, and therefore, I miss all of the announcements, etc.  It would be great if we could have a recap (audio/video/even just a post in the forum) available for those of us that can't make it for whatever reason.  I feel out of touch with what's going on clan-wise.  Maybe that's OK, since I'm not part of anything important and all, but it would still be nice to know what's going on if I'm sticking around. 

• crockrocket likes this

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Speaking of... as you know, I'm not often able to make practice until quite a bit after it starts, and therefore, I miss all of the announcements, etc. It would be great if we could have a recap (audio/video/even just a post in the forum) available for those of us that can't make it for whatever reason. I feel out of touch with what's going on clan-wise. Maybe that's OK, since I'm not part of anything important and all, but it would still be nice to know what's going on if I'm sticking around.

Good thought! I always forget to use the clan forums myself :P

Edited by (TDM)crockrocket, 05 February 2016 - 03:54 PM.

JgQjgkx.png

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Speaking of... as you know, I'm not often able to make practice until quite a bit after it starts, and therefore, I miss all of the announcements, etc.  It would be great if we could have a recap (audio/video/even just a post in the forum) available for those of us that can't make it for whatever reason.  I feel out of touch with what's going on clan-wise.  Maybe that's OK, since I'm not part of anything important and all, but it would still be nice to know what's going on if I'm sticking around. 

Yeah same here

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

duly noted. I will post an announcement here the evening before practice.

• crockrocket and HoneyBoomBoom like this

z6aJAX7.png?1

HoneyBoomBoom

HoneyBoomBoom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

duly noted. I will post an announcement here the evening before practice.

Given the glorious delivery of this week's announcement, I think you should record them and post the audio. :D  

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Given the glorious delivery of this week's announcement, I think you should record them and post the audio. :D

FINE...
  • HoneyBoomBoom likes this

z6aJAX7.png?1

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users