• Please log in to reply
385 replies to this topic

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts
For those that don't know yet, TDM has expanded its leadership. Crock and I have pretty much made our own decisions, and simply agreed and supported each other's decisions for the clan. We have simply included more people in this process.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I GIVE YOU THE COUNCIL:

Cavefishes
Crockrocket
Coldform
Roarschack
SynloriaBrivalea

Crash and burn!

Edited by (TDM)cladfram, 10 November 2015 - 10:58 AM.

• SynloriaBrivalea likes this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

For those that don't know yet, TDM has expanded its leadership. Crock and I have pretty much made our own decisions, and simply agreed and supported each other's decisions for the clan. We have simply included more people in this process.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I GIVE YOU THE COUNCIL:

Cavefishes
Crockrocket
Coldform
Roarschack
SynloriaBrivalea
FlippingHades

Crash and burn!

bunch fkin scrubs

<3

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

bunch fkin scrubs

<3

Ur mom
Lulz

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

spinningchurro

spinningchurro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Looks like you picked the wrong website. That's my bad for not updating this post, but we're over at http://tdm-clan.enjin.com/home now

Why does my ad/script blocker blacklist so many connections when I go to your website?  If I leave it sitting the count just keeps increasing.  This is the most blocked elements I've ever seen from one page.  The second highest number is from youtube, after browsing videos for a few hours, and the highest that's every been has been 2,000 blocked elements.

I'll disable it and try it out but this concerns me slightly.

dOqpITN.jpg

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Why does my ad/script blocker blacklist so many connections when I go to your website? If I leave it sitting the count just keeps increasing. This is the most blocked elements I've ever seen from one page. The second highest number is from youtube, after browsing videos for a few hours, and the highest that's every been has been 2,000 blocked elements.

dOqpITN.jpg

Well that sounds kinda sketch, I'll definitely look into that.

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Hey guys, just a friendly reminder to FUZZING SIGN UP ON THE NEW WEBSITE, BECAUSE IT IS COOL 

Clicking on your signature opens up the old website, not the new one...you may want to change that if possible.... :teehee:

*+

Just Relax....and take life one game at a time....

Don't run to your death....walk

th_Duckman.jpg   th_82c0a97c-98de-4aac-be47-05e5e099be80.

*+

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts
LOL thanks for the heads up diesel, I'll fix that tomorrow!

JgQjgkx.png

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Why does my ad/script blocker blacklist so many connections when I go to your website? If I leave it sitting the count just keeps increasing. This is the most blocked elements I've ever seen from one page. The second highest number is from youtube, after browsing videos for a few hours, and the highest that's every been has been 2,000 blocked elements.

dOqpITN.jpg

Sorry bout that. I have the ability to disable the social media connection for the site, and have done so. I think that is leftover code for ad targeting aimed toward the site users, but the plan I am using for the site has ads disabled.

I do have Google SEO for the site - which is provided by the host - turned on. I also think that it's physically hosted on AWS, and that seems a little convoluted.

z6aJAX7.png?1

PSI_EPSILON

PSI_EPSILON

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Crockrocket, may i join your awesome militia? I've seen you play, you're great.

• crockrocket likes this

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Crockrocket, may i join your awesome militia? I've seen you play, you're great.

Hey, sorry I wasn't able to respond to this, but we'd love to have you. It looks like you've been in touch with some of the other TDM members as I see you on the clan site. 

See you on the battlefield mate!

JgQjgkx.png

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Hey, sorry I wasn't able to respond to this, but we'd love to have you. It looks like you've been in touch with some of the other TDM members as I see you on the clan site. 

See you on the battlefield mate!

done and done. psi has had his app approved, and has joined the ranks.

• crockrocket likes this

z6aJAX7.png?1

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Hey! Practice tomorrow will take place in our new server, Trentik-54! Since that's a cool thing, show up! Also big thanks to the Capn for setting that up.

Side note, I'm going to update the roster on this post very soon, and it will be based off of the current clan site roster. So, if you registered on the old site and would like to continue participating, PLEASE register on the new site AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

JgQjgkx.png

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

LINK TO THE NEW SITE HERE IF YOU COULDN'T FIND IT http://tdm-clan.enjin.com/home

JgQjgkx.png

Maxunarul

Maxunarul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Good design, but why not put news?

6_1.jpg

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Good design, but why not put news?

I am still streamlining the layout. But the news is on the main page, just scroll down.

Edited by (TDM)cladfram, 10 November 2015 - 05:00 AM.

z6aJAX7.png?1

Maxunarul

Maxunarul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

I like, very nice for your page, I see only a detail, the head is very pixelated do you have the original file? maybe I can help them improve pixelaje, or are they designed with the fading effect?

I guess they used the same file from your firm, what happens is that enlarge those files are losing pixelaje.

Edited by Maxunarul, 10 November 2015 - 07:59 AM.

6_1.jpg

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts
34 members and counting! We are approaching critical mass!
  • SynloriaBrivalea and dlg597 like this

z6aJAX7.png?1

dlg597

dlg597

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

34 members and counting! We are approaching critical mass!

WE'RE ABOUT TO BLOW! TAKE COOOVEERRRRR!!!!!

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts
No practice on thanksgiving day and the following Tuesday.

We are now holding practice on our ts:
tdm-clan.enjinvoice.com

z6aJAX7.png?1

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts
As of now TDM clan has 40 members including 2 recruits. I think this makes us the largest clan in hawken, period. We also have about 15-20 regulars, which leads to TDM having the ability to scrim itself.

We will also field 2 or 3 teams for TPG S4 - one or two tryhard teams, and an introductory team for members who were not part of s3.

We also have returned to the hkts as the main VoIP choice during practice.

Again, all pilots are welcome to join us in practice (Tuesdays and Thursdays @9pm EST), all that we ask is that you have fun.

Crash and burn!

Edited by (TDM)coldform, 04 December 2015 - 12:14 PM.

• DeeRax likes this

z6aJAX7.png?1

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

As of now TDM clan has 40 members including 2 recruits. I think this makes us the largest clan in hawken, period. We also have about 15-20 regulars, which leads to TDM having the ability to scrim itself.

We will also field 2 or 3 teams for TPG S4 - one or two tryhard teams, and an introductory team for members who were not part of s3.

We also have returned to the hkts as the main VoIP choice during practice.

Again, all pilots are welcome to join us in practice (Tuesdays and Thursdays @9pm EST), all that we ask is that you have fun.

Crash and burn!

Damn I gotta update the roster in this thread! Put it on my post-finals to do list!

JgQjgkx.png

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Okay pilots, I am updating the roster in this thread. I am pulling this directly from the roster on our clan site. If you are on the roster in this thread but not on the clan site I will be removing your name; don't worry you aren't kicked out or anything, we just need you to re-apply here. Sorry for the confusion surrounding this switch, but the new site really is much better (you've done a great job making it look all fancy coldform). 

On another note, as of this morning I am with finals for the term, so I'll be around practices and Hawken in general a lot more frequently.

Crash & Burn!

• coldform likes this

JgQjgkx.png

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts
Practice bump

z6aJAX7.png?1

SynloriaBrivalea

SynloriaBrivalea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I have got to say, I am very proud of TDM! We have grown so much since the beginning of TPG-3 and we are growing stronger as each practice passes.  You guys and gals are seriously some of the most controlled crazy bunch I have ever had the pleasure playing with!

2XhpJes.png

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Merry Christmas you wonderful SOBs! Crazy to see how far Trentik has come in just a few short months! Anyway, hope y'all have a wonderful holiday season.

• DieselCat and DeeRax like this

JgQjgkx.png

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts
Murry Christmus 2 TDM peeps

U guise r gitting gud
  • crockrocket and SynloriaBrivalea like this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all you Knuckleheads ( :tongue:) at TDM ............  :smile:

http://www.jacquiela...5923&path=83563

*+

• coldform and SynloriaBrivalea like this

Just Relax....and take life one game at a time....

Don't run to your death....walk

th_Duckman.jpg   th_82c0a97c-98de-4aac-be47-05e5e099be80.

*+

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts
Alright folks. Now is the time. TDM is going to start gearing up for S4 of TPG.

Crash and burn!
  • Hyginos and SynloriaBrivalea like this

z6aJAX7.png?1

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Hey all.

Here I am. A traveler who's been fighting his own war to survive this controversial world which everyone has to team up yet kill each other.

Following the same logic, I have tried to or obliged to fight with one timer teammates just to see our path be separated after some inevitable battles. Sometimes I was lucky enough to recognize some fighters who walk the same path.

The difference is that by nature they are the kind to group up with others while I'm just tagging along temporarily.

What I'm trying to communicate is that this world could feel less chaotic to me when I see the TDM flags on the battlefield and know I can momentarily join their forces since our values are the same and we walk in part the same path to liberation. In reality, I prefer not to commit to a contract to fulfill tasks among the clan because I am not ready to do such thing. I'd only be an added weight on the long run. But I am here to sing a frienship/peace contract and that I can fight by your side from time to time if needed. 

I have my fingerprint file ready, do I also have a tablet to encrypt it to?

Edited by Luaq, 06 January 2016 - 09:12 AM.

• coldform, crockrocket, DieselCat and 2 others like this

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts
I ran a credcheck on you. Are you saying you wanna stop merking? Cuz I see a lot more scrips than most of the militia, an the real fuzzed bit is'at you got 'titlements from a whole mess of subsidiaries, an from both corps.

I'm pulling numbers here, merk. Alls I need is warm bodies to fill seats in these here axes we lifted. There are those of us that have had our fill cycles longer than you've, an they got a say. Sure, we stand for something, but in the end, alls y'need to do is show up an fight.

/char

Flags on the field... tap the banner below and make a move. We would love to see you playing with us. We also are the vast majority of the hkts, so come on by and say hey. No need to be shy.

Nice post, btw.
  • crockrocket, Luaq, DeeRax and 1 other like this

z6aJAX7.png?1

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

-Luaq walks back to the underground area to give his final decision:

I was convinced. My information have already been sent to your servers.

Edited by Luaq, 06 January 2016 - 02:00 PM.

• coldform and DeeRax like this

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Sorry had to leave practice so quickly last night, my high school schedule does not allow me to stay up very late, or i'll be too burnt out for school the next morning.

Spoiler
 This means i won't be able to make it to many of the practices and none of the tournaments  :sad:. This will change if there is a school vacation or otherwise school-free day after the practice/tournament. 

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Sorry had to leave practice so quickly last night, my high school schedule does not allow me to stay up very late, or i'll be too burnt out for school the next morning.

Spoiler
 This means i won't be able to make it to many of the practices and none of the tournaments  :sad:. This will change if there is a school vacation or otherwise school-free day after the practice/tournament.

Hawkena matata.
Last night was a little off the cuff, so don't sweat it. We will take longer to prepare for the next one.

z6aJAX7.png?1

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Hoy!

I was just passing by to see if you had any news since I sent my information to TDM? I saw that I could access the website but didn't have access to the threads or main page and I guess it's due to my application still being processed?

Anyhow, I'm eager to play again with you guys and gals during the upcoming week!

See ya!

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

It's a Sunday. DEATHMATCH DEATHMATCH DEATHMATCH

JgQjgkx.png

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

Spoiler

I remember those days

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Just want to say that you guys are great. 

And I'm just going to leave this here...

• coldform, crockrocket, eth0 and 2 others like this

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Just want to say that you guys are great.

And I'm just going to leave this here...

WOOOOOOOOO!!
  • _incitatus and SynloriaBrivalea like this

z6aJAX7.png?1

Badtings

Badtings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

I did this this morning. If you like, plz feel free to use. :D

tNcLFnW.png

• crockrocket, _incitatus, DeeRax and 1 other like this

8CyRDl7.gifGYM1W9I.png

crockrocket