• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

comic_sans

comic_sans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Rocketeer should just have an Itano Circus attack instead of turret mode.  You want this.

• Mech__Warrior likes this

100% Hamburger | #becomeinpopcorn

AOTbYIL.png

HeavyMetalFenix

HeavyMetalFenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

...(why does a Grenadier or an Infiltrator have those big shields on their shoulders if they cannot go into turret mode?).

...except on the podium at the end of a match? Grenadier can still go into turret mode there, currently...

Source_Mystic

Source_Mystic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

HANDS DOWN THE GREADIER ...   It will take some time getting the ark down and bouncing shots off walls or the art of the long ark but it will serve you into the high mmr games. Rocketeer if I had a choice I would not even buy it if I could go back same with the bruiser. Hellfire's have been nerfed to much. As long as we are talking support mechs  get a incinerator in some situations the better aoe and stomp ability will serve you better than grenadier. I use both but some situations call for one or the other.

Edited by Source_Mystic, 15 July 2015 - 06:54 AM.

• Mech__Warrior likes this

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

rocketeer homing is worse than using dumbfire against aware oponents that do turn their head and dodge when the tone is buzzing, gren unleashes a overkilling vollet over a map landing in a scouts face as he rounds a corner in a predictable way without ever hearing a thing

• System64 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rocketeer, Grenadier, Mechs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users