Photo

One Day Left to Join the Try Hard Wizard Cup!

- - - - - tpg cup

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

M1lkshake

M1lkshake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

This is a polite reminder that there is one day remaining to sign up for TPG Hawken's Try Hard Wizard Cup.

To those of you planning to sign up that I have talked to, now is the time.

To anybody who has not heard of the tournament, investigate the link above. Even if you don't have a team, there are currently six people looking for a team. There are no restrictions to joining! You do not need to be a team leader! You don't even need to know what TPG stands for! You just need two other people and a team name. If you don't want to come up with a name, one will be assigned to you - for free!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP WILL BE THURSDAY, JULY 16TH. PLEASE SIGN UP IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD, NOT THIS ONE. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM ON THE TPG WEBSITE (You may have to make an account).

The developers have been kind enough to provide MC rewards for the winners of the cup.

"Grand Prize winner gets 5000 MC (per person)

2nd Place winner gets 2500 MC (per person)
3rd place winner gets 1250 MC (per person)

Kindest Regards,
Tiggs"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Teams:

Midwestern Blasphemy - 

IlikeJesusandWisc

wischatesjesus

JesusHatesWisc

The Delta 9's - 

_incitatus
eth0
lo_spaghetto 

Team Huckin Fawken

Breadeffect

Cond0m

Dew

The Hufflepuffles

Thirdeye
Merl61
bkcat1

United Steel Lancers
Hink

R4V3N444
Arm0r3dRav3n

Edited by M1lkshake, 15 July 2015 - 04:34 PM.

• eth0 and Badtings like this

"How do you avoid these cognitive biases? First, be aware of them. Recognize that we're all susceptible. Second, reconsider your first instinct whenever you've performed poorly. Often, these first thoughts revolve around preserving self-esteem and distancing yourself from responsibility. Always consider poor performances your fault, as that places them within your realm of control." - Nept

The Automatic Mustangs

TPG Master Thread <-- Interested in competitive Hawken? See here.

Credit for the Automatic Mustang logo goes to Breadeffect.

OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

i will join a team if some one needs me

We Can Dance If We Want To     

OTWsig2.jpg

ES3lMRu.png?1

M1lkshake

M1lkshake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

i will join a team if some one needs me

Added to the list!

"How do you avoid these cognitive biases? First, be aware of them. Recognize that we're all susceptible. Second, reconsider your first instinct whenever you've performed poorly. Often, these first thoughts revolve around preserving self-esteem and distancing yourself from responsibility. Always consider poor performances your fault, as that places them within your realm of control." - Nept

The Automatic Mustangs

OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Added to the list!

i am with archmeck

We Can Dance If We Want To     

OTWsig2.jpg

ES3lMRu.png?1

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

IMHO leaving sign-ups for noon the day of worked in Try-Weeklys previous, but hey, your call

• Badtings likes this

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

register your team and tell your other 2 to join it

Spoiler

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

M1lkshake

M1lkshake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

IMHO leaving sign-ups for noon the day of worked in Try-Weeklys previous, but hey, your call

The aim is to force everyone to commit a little earlier, so we have a good idea of how many teams are or aren't showing up before the day of. If you're not sure you can commit before the end of tomorrow, send me a message and we might be able to work something out.

The Automatic Mustangs

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tpg, cup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users