Photo

Official Emblem Design Competition Maybe?

- - - - - community emblems reloaded

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

GeneralJWJ

GeneralJWJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

So today I was compiling a list of all the player emblems from Hawken for the wiki and I became aware that not only are ingame emblems pretty small, but a lot of them are pretty simplistic, or even better, reference past personalities and events of the community.

Anyway I thought I'd throw out the idea of Reloaded having some kind of small emblem designing competition via the forums or something, a cap on the number of submissions per participant so it's not too much work to sift through, with people submitting stuff connected to hawken lore, the hawken community, hawken personalities, reloaded games, or just cool designs that fit in a tiny square picture in general.

I'm not even talking about some grand reward scheme thing just having your callsign attached to it in the description message if it got in or something like that would be pretty good.

Spoiler

• Silverfire, Meraple, DieselCat and 3 others like this

Go read and edit the hawken wiki you fuzzy bunnies.

Rainbow_Sheep

Rainbow_Sheep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Disclaimer: I'm just brainstorming here, I have no idea if Reloaded can add emblems, wants to add emblems, has time to add emblems, or knows what emblems are so don't be mad at me *_*

Reloaded almost definitely can and want to add emblems, but it is probably not too high a priority

I would really like an emblem competition for the community though

Spoiler

SatelliteJack

SatelliteJack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
I would really love to make an emblem. Too bad I can't art. :c

cUB1aCW.jpg?2

JackVandal

JackVandal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

i think a regular comp could be cool, every so often take suggestions and add the best one or two, there is a LOT of talent in this community, and i think we could see some cool stuff. 

"but the dead horse has been beaten so many times it's practically a pulpy mess in the barn by now."

-M1lkshake

Lioot

Lioot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Prepare yourself for what's obviously going to be the best bacon emblem.

Or maybe a taco

M1lkshake

M1lkshake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

69ZVt1w.png

"How do you avoid these cognitive biases? First, be aware of them. Recognize that we're all susceptible. Second, reconsider your first instinct whenever you've performed poorly. Often, these first thoughts revolve around preserving self-esteem and distancing yourself from responsibility. Always consider poor performances your fault, as that places them within your realm of control." - Nept

The Automatic Mustangs

TPG Master Thread <-- Interested in competitive Hawken? See here.

Credit for the Automatic Mustang logo goes to Breadeffect.

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

<----<<<  This, or something similar/based on it, could fit so many categories in Hawken. I'd even give it up, if some entity/team/etc really really wanted it.  You gotta know "Thar Be Pirates Here, Mateee!"

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: community, emblems, reloaded

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users