9 replies to this topic

Nept

Nept

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Picture9.png

Congratulations – and thanks – to all competitors for a successful season. The Omniscient's Team Handsome took top honours, with Axe Attack and The Automatic Mustangs placing second and third, respectively. Within the Omega conference, THC defeated The B-Team during the finals, earning themselves an Alpha conference playoff spot.

The completed Alpha Conference playoff bracket can be viewed here, and the completed Omega Conference bracket can be viewed here. Recordings for all playoff matches can be found here. Writing excitement-inducing promotional material is onerous, so I won't bother describing in detail the quality of these matches. I will say, though, that you should give them a watch. Had some damn good games there.

Special thanks must be extended to our Admins and Captains, without whom our community-based league wouldn't get very far. Although we ran into the occasional scheduling delay during the regular season, teams were generally quite prompt and professional. Playoffs ran longer than I would've liked, but that was the cost of attempting to accommodate certain rosters. I'll note now, though, that Season 4 participants can expect tighter deadlines.  Should also mention that our league's been fortunate to have such well-behaved and respectful competitors.  It's nice to see, it's nice to play against, and it certainly makes our jobs as Admins and Captains a lot easier.

TPG will be taking a break between Seasons 3 and 4 – a break that'll coincide nicely with the holidays and the new year. We might run a couple smaller tournaments during the downtime, though, so stay tuned.

Nept

Edited by Nept: Ultra Lord of the God-Kings, 15 December 2015 - 08:18 AM.

• Draigun, DerMax, ThirdEyE and 4 others like this

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts
Draft tourney with orblord internals and no orbs when?

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

GGs you magnificent bastards!

• Nept likes this

8) Tech in the streets, Brawler in the sheets (8

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Really enjoyed this season, it was the best yet.

• Nept likes this

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Well played by all and a fantastic example of what the community is capable of. Can't wait to see what next season brings.

• Nept likes this

Pubstomping is a whole different strategic discussion, however, and usually just becomes an exploration of the ethics of dumpstering randos.

UYoy63i.png

Why mech game make when you no mech game have you don't want to make? 

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts
Had a great time this season and can't wait to do it again in s4!
  • Nept likes this

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

This game really hit a new high with TPG s3.

Seeing the growth and organization of a lotta teams was very encouraging.

I wish I stuck through it with TANG instead of ****ing off the roster towards the end of the season, but it was a good time.

Dat work ethic.

And we grew as people.

MmoTW.gif

• Nept likes this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Good times were had by many. Heres to hoping Hawken won't be dead next year.

• Nept and CounterlogicMan like this

khn3gAi.jpg?1CitkI9t.jpgGkp2fB7.jpg

Come on Crafty, you have been officially called out on your lies. Your online reputation is at stake here, this is just like an old school street race running for pink slips. Its run what you brung and hope its enough. Put up or shut the fuzzy bunny up.

ThirdEyE

ThirdEyE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Good games everybody, sorry that Crushinator couldn't partake in playoffs.  Hope to see you all around sometime next year!

• Nept likes this

oSpBaPA.png

talon70

talon70

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

I have watched a few streams during the season and it is enjoyable and helpful to see the great battles in TPG

A sincere congrats to the winners!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users