Photo

Maybe i'm an idiot, but I can't figure this out.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

TrueMA

TrueMA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

So, about 6 months ago I requested spectator mode. and I never actually knew I got it until 4.5 months after that. So, I used the internet as my friend and STILL couldn't find any answers. I posted THIS topic 2 weeks ago. The main response was that spectator perms were cleared, as I expected. 

I decided to request again just to check, and three days ago, I got an answer;

"Hello.

Spectator is already on your account.

Merry Christmas,

Tiggs."

So I've basically narrowed it down to my mental capacity. I looked in controls, settings, and tried any console command I could think of. Does anyone know how to use it????

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated <3 Cheers!

-TrueMA

I deleted my shitty old signature

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

To scrimbot:

!spectate (server name)

scrimbot will send you a response. Basically type that response in console. I haven't used it in a while, so that may be a little inaccurate, but start with !spectate (server name).

I recall that it'll send you some instructions.

• Elite_is_salty likes this

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Try this: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

• Guns_N_Rozer, Miscellaneous, Erzunterweltler and 2 others like this

KkaQ7HY.png

hsabot4.png  jaDBqOD.png  JsRCQoO.png  4XXKL4C.png

KDR Clan Leader | UVW Host |  KOBALT Leader

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

TrueMA

TrueMA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Thanks, but everytime I try and do it, I get an error; My connection is lost the second I press enter

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Thanks, but everytime I try and do it, I get an error; My connection is lost the second I press enter

before requesting to spectate, try:

!clear

I was running into the same problem, and this solved it.

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

I've heard that people can't join after you enter in spectator from other people as well, but when I was testing it the other night people joined after I was already in spectator mode...

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Now that you brought this subject to my attention in here.. I'd just like to share something on this:

I'm one of those who think that this feature should be permitted only under supervision and for example allowed during tournaments and for internal clan activity when required. Is a sensitive subject, IMHO.

Tell me, why want you to spectate a "normal" match?

The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice.

Aelita

Aelita

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Hola hombre. Making extra cool screenshots would come to mind. Other then that i dunno.

• The_Silencer likes this

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Hola hombre. Making extra cool screenshots would come to mind. Other then that i dunno.

Hola guapa! =)

.. Or to record cool footage for movies,demos, or alike... ;) But still is a very sensitive subject due the risk of gathering malicious intel by a bad use of it, IMHO.

• Aelita likes this

The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice.

TrueMA

TrueMA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Alright, I think I got it to work. Thanks, guys! I got (most) the footage I needed to begin the project. Also, no spoilers.

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

I've heard that people can't join after you enter in spectator from other people as well, but when I was testing it the other night people joined after I was already in spectator mode...

It's random if spectator mode breaks stuff, as well as it being random what breaks.

Typical rule is to use spectator on private servers only, due to the issues it causes. All spectator requests are logged.
  • The_Silencer likes this
Creator of ScrimBot and other community tools.

[kloeri] And we're done for now with all the rebooting.. except for a single server that will be rebooted when it's done pretending it's a tree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users