• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

He did say "We have 2 more big technology hurdles to clear" so you have a shot of some kind of anti-cheat being put into place.

still laughing at voice chat knowing how much it's actually used in other games*

I've seen it work well in team strategy games. Planetside 2 has ok voice. Can work well to organise big assaults full of dozens, if not hundreds of pubs. Not too many people found smak talking in voip.

Then there are games like H1Z1 where people will abuse you or run up claiming to be 'fwiendwy' only to shoot you to death when you take your eyes off them.

(both of those games developed by SoE, now Daybreak. Same system, different player attitudes. Also both full of Hackers)

I'm hoping Hawken given its team focus is more of the former. Obviously there would be a way not to use it all, but hopefully you can block invividuals. If it gets to be a real slagging pit, perhaps an option to only speak to whitelisted people? Its easy enough to ask people via typing to whitelist you for voice. Perhaps send invites like party join or invite to match.

Edited by 6ixxer, 09 February 2016 - 05:38 PM.

xHERKENx

xHERKENx

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I am rock hard right now. Oh dear... What do I do? Oh, maybe play some Herken? No... that won't do it will only twitch more. Good dear me, this is quite the conundrum. :(

xHERKENx approves this post.

nilesy

nilesy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

The amazing part is people actually believing this, Cap'n Josh is Reloaded games rep for Hawken, his job is to post "update notes" on this forum every once in a while to keep players spending cash on a dying game, Reloaded games are milking you all, Josh will say just enough and be just about vague enough for fans to construct ideas in their heads about actual changes being made when in fact nothing and I repeat nothing is being put in to this game aside from just enough forum presence to keep all the gullible players hooked, so yeah keep spending that moola while Josh pretends to be working on the future of Hawken, the future that is his inevitable disappearance from the forums when one by one you all realise there is no future for this game.

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

The amazing part is people actually believing this, Cap'n Josh is Reloaded games rep for Hawken, his job is to post "update notes" on this forum every once in a while to keep players spending cash on a dying game, Reloaded games are milking you all, Josh will say just enough and be just about vague enough for fans to construct ideas in their heads about actual changes being made when in fact nothing and I repeat nothing is being put in to this game aside from just enough forum presence to keep all the gullible players hooked, so yeah keep spending that moola while Josh pretends to be working on the future of Hawken, the future that is his inevitable disappearance from the forums when one by one you all realise there is no future for this game.

Why are you even here?

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

nilesy

nilesy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Why are you even here?

First guy who refuses to accept the truth... let me guess just bought some new camo :)

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Save the pessimism for the Steam Forums, mate.

• Zdragow likes this

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

f07.jpg

• phed, dorobo, bacon_avenger and 16 others like this

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

nilesy

nilesy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

haha a team you say... a team working on what exactly? low quality shirts that look like crap after a few washes? or how about a coin that we can hold and think about the great time we were fooled into thinking the game was headed somewhere... haha yeah go team :)

Edited by nilesy, 10 February 2016 - 09:45 AM.

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

First guy who refuses to accept the truth... let me guess just bought some new camo :)

I did just buy some camo in fact. I bought it with MC that I earned from a tournament a few months ago.

But I'm still curious. Why are you still here?

• Zdragow and Luaq like this

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

DeeRax

DeeRax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

haha a team you say... a team working on what exactly? low quality shirts that look like crap after a few washes? or how about a coin that we can hold and think about the great time we were fooled into thinking the game was headed somewhere... haha yeah go team :)

-1, "like" redacted; this was a better post when it simply said "k", before you edited it.

starfox-sig.gifrYFaSGG.gif

2XhpJes.png

"DeeRax's got what you've always wanted."

ARCH3TYP3

ARCH3TYP3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
It's not difficult to believe that a team of developers and programmers who are being paid to do a job will have something to show for it.
It is harder to believe that a college student wrote a kernel for an operating system on his i386 PC as a hobby, which combined with a completely free UNIX clone toolkit, compiler, and shell became an open source operating system that can be downloaded for free and now forms the majority of the internet backbone.

People spend money, which equates to time (the most basic commodity for all humans) on all sorts of things; food, clothing, shelter, heat, transportation, entertainment.
Why condemn a group of people for spending time on something they enjoy, assuming it is balanced and does not interfere with life's priorities?
Buying a few skins for, say, 5 bucks is a fun, relatively cheap way of expressing individuality and creativity, while supporting the game itself. $5 equates to different metrics of time for each of us..but if we are fortunate enough to afford it, why not?
It is quite safe to say we are not supporting a black market underground network, or bloodthirsty drug cartels.
Are you speaking from personal knowledge when you say, and repeat, that 'nothing is being done' by Reloaded and that Josh is merely'pretending'to work on Hawken?
What if our hope of future developments do not come to fruition? Will this bring you a sense of satisfaction?
What is your motive for warning us to avoid spending time (or money) on Hawken?
  • LRod, Chickin, DeeRax and 1 other like this

"Finally, the white knight I deserve. [ARCHETYPE]" -  Amidatelion

KejiGoto

KejiGoto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Weren't you the one some months back whining on the forums that people don't play enough?

That's right you were! 

So who pissed in your Cheerios since then? 

• crockrocket, Miscellaneous, Zdragow and 5 others like this

AxionOperandi

AxionOperandi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

As a conspiracy theory this one is pretty sad.  I doubt the small community that hangs out in the forums (the people that closely follow dev updates) would generate enough revenue to even cover the cost of keeping the servers up and running (nevermind the hardware itself).  Most of revenue comes from the average player that finds Hawken on Steam, not veterans that have been playing for years.  They never goes to the forums; they install it play it for awhile and some buy some things and some don't (no idea what the numbers are) and that is not influenced by dev updates one bit.

Or perhaps you are just trolling?, then its just a different kind of sad.

Pleasure_Mortar

Pleasure_Mortar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

A game developers average income is around $ 83.000, a community managers around $ 65.000.

So lets say Tiggs has to spend only about a third of her working hours on Hawken and Josh works full time.

That still is over $ 100.000 Reloaded just has to invest in these two people per year. 

If we believe the rumors, they acquired Hawken for $ 80.000. 

Now add costs for servers and hardware at reloaded, costs for lawyers to look over contracts, accountants, etc etc.

They easily spend way over 200.000 on Hawken since they bought it and this is the cheapskate calculation.

There are no more than 300-400 active Hawken players, about a third will spend money on the game. Most of them on cosmetics which a fairly cheap.

Now lets assume that still 300 people would have invested money in Hawken each of them would have to had to spend over $ 660 for Reloaded to cover their expenses. We are not talking about profit yet.

There is always the option they go through what ADH left behind and come to the conclusion that it's not worth investing in Hawken, but still this leaves a 200k hole in their purse, nothing any company is happy to see, but the general goal for them MUST BE to make a decent amount of cash and that is not possible at the current state of Hawken. 

Edited by Pleasure_Mortar, 10 February 2016 - 08:31 PM.

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

it was my guesstimate they were chewing through about a quarter million USD a month, figuring the above list of bills, including paying 2 more devs, and what, 2 or 3 art/graphics geeks? this implies either a whopper of a business loan, VC group that thinks along the lines most of us do, or one or more CA, CB, or 12-12-2012 vet that reallyreallyreally likes HWK and has lotta money to throw at it,,,,,,,maybe a combination of any or all the above....

:yes:

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

AxionOperandi

AxionOperandi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

A game developers average income is around $ 83.000, a community managers around $ 65.000.

So lets say Tiggs has to spend only about a third of her working hours on Hawken and Josh works full time.

That still is over $ 100.000 Reloaded just has to invest in these two people per year. 

Now add costs for servers and hardware at reloaded, costs for laywers to look over contracts, accountants, etc etc.

They easily spend way over 200.000 on Hawken since they bought it.

There are no more than 3-400 active Hawken players, about a third will spend money on the game. Most of them on cosmetics which a fairly cheap.

Now lets assume that still 300 people would have invested money in Hawken each of them would have to had to spend over $ 660 for Reloaded to cover their expenses. 

There is always the option they go through what ADH left behind and come to the conclusion that it's not worth investing in Hawken, but still this leaves a 200k hole in their purse, nothing any company is happy to see, but the general goal for them MUST BE to make a decent amount of cash and that is not possible at the current state of Hawken. 

Dude don't even try.....  His theory assumes Josh and Tiggs are just working minimum wage and just making fuzzy bunny up as they go along and when they aren't doing that they washing the windows on the humungous skyscraper in Dubi that is Reloaded's headquarters cause you know.... they dubbed us out of all our monies and stuff.

Chestbrah

Chestbrah

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Now add costs for servers and hardware at reloaded, costs for laywers to look over contracts, accountants, etc etc.

They easily spend way over 200.000 on Hawken since they bought it.

There are no more than 3-400 active Hawken players, about a third will spend money on the game. Most of them on cosmetics which a fairly cheap.

Now lets assume that still 300 people would have invested money in Hawken each of them would have to had to spend over $ 660 for Reloaded to cover their expenses. 

Assuming this was the only thing they have been working on? I don't see where 7ish hours a day's worth of time would go if they haven't updated Hawken in any major way? Which leads me to think they have other responsibilities than just Hawken?

Dude don't even try.....  His theory assumes Josh and Tiggs are just working minimum wage and just making fuzzy bunny up as they go along and when they aren't doing that they washing the windows on the humungous skyscraper in Dubi that is Reloaded's headquarters cause you know.... they dubbed us out of all our monies and stuff.

Maybe, just maybe Hawken was bought for a reason other than to be made into a proper game? i don't know how familiar you are with 'APB Reloaded' but the direction that game has gone after it was acquired by Reloaded productions has been appalling, this guy is crazy I can tell that, but I still have my reservations with regards to Reloaded's intentions for this game and the time span they wish to accomplish anything for this game in.

It's been what a year, and unless you are a tech guru you wouldn't know what anything they have done means, that could be the problem here, nilesy just doesn't understand the update logs :)

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

The most asinine part about your whole theory here is that you think this would be a profitable strategy.

• Zdragow, nepacaka, Pleasure_Mortar and 1 other like this

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

My guess is they bought a game for cheap, and will sink about $5mil in for a positive yr3 PV, IRR > 6%, and NPV of around $25M.  They'll want to make wholesale transactions: sell an Android version in China, sell demo clipss to VR companies, etc.

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
I thought I was the cynical one; I have been outdone it seems.

Anyway, it's nice to have some kind of update at last, and if in 12 months there isn't any actual progress ( real patches to the game with new features/content ), then nilesy can say he told us so.

I'm just crossing my fingers for that A-class rocketeer style mech I've always dreamt of, since they have a handle on creating new mechs and weapons...

:devil:

Pleasure_Mortar

Pleasure_Mortar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Is there some information on how much the whole development of Hawken (just the game not the other stuff) was when ADH went belly up?

GGGanjaMan

GGGanjaMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

sell an Android version in China

lolwut? I'd pay for that just to see how shitty it would be.

HubbaBubba9849

HubbaBubba9849

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

sell an Android version in China

lolwut? I'd pay for that just to see how shitty it would be.

There WAS an android version being developed for the Nvidia Shield.

Spoiler

• phed likes this

Aelita

Aelita

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

x expectashuns      x nothingToSeeHere      x PoshJease   

grumpy-cat-excitement.jpg

• Kindos7, hellc9943, LaurenEmily and 1 other like this

Superkamikazee

Superkamikazee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Now add costs for servers and hardware at reloaded, costs for lawyers to look over contracts, accountants, etc etc.

They easily spend way over 200.000 on Hawken since they bought it and this is the cheapskate calculation.

There are no more than 300-400 active Hawken players, about a third will spend money on the game. Most of them on cosmetics which a fairly cheap.

Now lets assume that still 300 people would have invested money in Hawken each of them would have to had to spend over $ 660 for Reloaded to cover their expenses. We are not talking about profit yet.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you sound a little naive to the entire situation. To think Reloaded invested any resources into Hawken, remember reloaded purchased Hawken the IP not just the Steam game, just to save it and attempt to turn a large profit on the Steam version is silly. My opinion is that Reloaded purchased Hawken primarily for the Chinese version, that's a huge market, and more so with the legalization of console sales in China. That's a huge market waiting to be tapped into. If Reloaded had any serious interest in Steam Hawken, you'd have seen a team larger than 2 individuals thrown at the project. Even now, the current team is smaller than ADH was, and if this doesn't show the level of commitment, and or faith, in the product, idk what does. The gamble / profit return opportunity in purchasing the Hawken IP is the chinese version, plain and simple. If anything comes of the Steam version, that's just a little extra cheddar, not the meat of the deal tho. At least that's my take on it all.

No crew

Pleasure_Mortar

Pleasure_Mortar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

never heard of the chinese version before. I completely forgot about the chinese version.

I have to agree with you this is a very lucrative oppertunity for Reloaded and will probably be their main source of revenue.

However, I think having two people check what is has been left behind by ADH and hire accordingly afterwards is a smart move when you do a more or less blind bargain. 

Edited by Pleasure_Mortar, 11 February 2016 - 09:21 AM.

Superkamikazee

Superkamikazee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

never heard of the chinese version before. I completely forgot about the chinese version.

I have to agree with you this is a very lucrative oppertunity for Reloaded and will probably be their main source of revenue.

However, I think having two people check what is has been left behind by ADH and hire accordingly afterwards is a smart move when you do a more or less blind bargain. 

Huge new market potential, the Steam version is childs play in comparison.

Edited by Superkamikazee, 11 February 2016 - 09:24 AM.

No crew

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

https://community.pl...elopment/page-3     + #88

Android console...hmm, that is a market I wouldn't say call the great potential...

Game like Hawken? A bit of competitive and hard sci-fi design?

Since Hawen: OB cant fight with current generation of console game, I would say its main market is still PC.

BUT guess what:

Many of them have seen the game, some of them have seen it all. Without major update(Bigger and Better than Ascension), I doubt hawken can go much farther than now.  Although fixed ping issue and some local population might attract some of them, but not for long.

But hey, a company is paying Hawken for their console! Money get. ?

Edited by claisolais, 11 February 2016 - 11:39 AM.

Ic6j9zJ.png

AxionOperandi

AxionOperandi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Don't take this the wrong way, but you sound a little naive to the entire situation. To think Reloaded invested any resources into Hawken, remember reloaded purchased Hawken the IP not just the Steam game, just to save it and attempt to turn a large profit on the Steam version is silly. My opinion is that Reloaded purchased Hawken primarily for the Chinese version, that's a huge market, and more so with the legalization of console sales in China. That's a huge market waiting to be tapped into. If Reloaded had any serious interest in Steam Hawken, you'd have seen a team larger than 2 individuals thrown at the project. Even now, the current team is smaller than ADH was, and if this doesn't show the level of commitment, and or faith, in the product, idk what does. The gamble / profit return opportunity in purchasing the Hawken IP is the chinese version, plain and simple. If anything comes of the Steam version, that's just a little extra cheddar, not the meat of the deal tho. At least that's my take on it all.

I don't claim to be an expert nor do I have any real knowledge of the Chinese game market but I have enough experience in and around complex IT projects to know you shouldn't be calling anyone naive.

A very small team to assess what they have makes sense.  Shortly after that they hired a highly experienced project lead; this would be to get the project back up and running on, set priorities and goals, and general timelines.  Somewhere along the line they hired artists and game play experts, and in this update it sounds like software engineers have been hired.  ....So yeah, two people?

Hawken is being developed here State side as a PC game, whatever money the Chinese partner generates will stay with them, it will help Reloaded but its not going to make them rich.  The Android thing is the side project from the work started with nVidia Shield; essentially low hanging fruit from a development perspective.

Superkamikazee

Superkamikazee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

I don't claim to be an expert nor do I have any real knowledge of the Chinese game market but I have enough experience in and around complex IT projects to know you shouldn't be calling anyone naive.

A very small team to assess what they have makes sense.  Shortly after that they hired a highly experienced project lead; this would be to get the project back up and running on, set priorities and goals, and general timelines.  Somewhere along the line they hired artists and game play experts, and in this update it sounds like software engineers have been hired.  ....So yeah, two people?

Hawken is being developed here State side as a PC game, whatever money the Chinese partner generates will stay with them, it will help Reloaded but its not going to make them rich.  The Android thing is the side project from the work started with nVidia Shield; essentially low hanging fruit from a development perspective.

This isn't an IT project, this is the purchase of a damaged IP. Josh and Tiggs were probably on some other team or project at Reloaded and were shifted over to this effort. If there was any serious thought that Hawken could become a respectably profitable operation, someone from within the company with programming experience would have immediately come along with. Instead it's been months. I understand the chinese android version is a separate entity, but none the less it's Hawken, and owned by Reloaded. Again, to dismiss an android consoles performance in china is foolish, completely different market there, and the nvidia shield is a sub $200 console. I don't blame Reloaded for not going all in on Hawken Steam version, it's an extremely risky endeavor, which more than likely won't see any large scale success (will probably never even break even). They have every right to try and play it safe to minimize losses, and if for some reason the game becomes profitable, gravy.

No crew

AxionOperandi

AxionOperandi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

This isn't an IT project, this is the purchase of a damaged IP. Josh and Tiggs were probably on some other team or project at Reloaded and were shifted over to this effort. If there was any serious thought that Hawken could become a respectably profitable operation, someone from within the company with programming experience would have immediately come along with. Instead it's been months. I understand the chinese android version is a separate entity, but none the less it's Hawken, and owned by Reloaded. Again, to dismiss an android consoles performance in china is foolish, completely different market there, and the nvidia shield is a sub $200 console. I don't blame Reloaded for not going all in on Hawken Steam version, it's an extremely risky endeavor, which more than likely won't see any large scale success (will probably never even break even). They have every right to try and play it safe to minimize losses, and if for some reason the game becomes profitable, gravy.

Hawken was acquired in seized assets; it sat that way for probably a year or more before Reloaded was ever part of the picture.  There were ongoing negations with the creditors and other parties other than Reloaded to take ownership of the IP.  Now that they own the IP and have started development again it is an IT project.

Superkamikazee

Superkamikazee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Hawken was acquired in seized assets; it sat that way for probably a year or more before Reloaded was ever part of the picture.  There were ongoing negations with the creditors and other parties other than Reloaded to take ownership of the IP.  Now that they own the IP and have started development again it is an IT project.

Um, ok, that doesn't change anything I said about the IP, development, and business opportunities. Assetts seized or not, what you're biding for is still disclosed. Do you think anyone put a bid in without knowing whet they were getting with the IP? lol This isn't storage wars.

Edited by Superkamikazee, 11 February 2016 - 12:48 PM.

No crew

Dedhed

Dedhed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

I will be happy when an update to the game does come. Then, hopefully, the forums will have less

D%C3%A9tail_de_%22Blah,_blah,_blah%22_du

Happy gaming everybody  :teehee:

Edited by Dedhed, 11 February 2016 - 03:11 PM.

• dorobo, DieselCat, Nightfirebolt and 2 others like this

"One day I will leave this world and dream myself to reality" -- Chief Crazy Horse

"Love is the Law, Love under Will" -- Aleister Crowley

"This is like talking to breakfast cereal" -- Otherland

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

I will be happy when an update to the game does come. Then, hopefully, the forums will have less

D%C3%A9tail_de_%22Blah,_blah,_blah%22_du

Happy gaming everybody  :teehee:

LMAO  :laugh: ...well said Sir !

• Dedhed likes this

Just Relax....and take life one game at a time....

Don't run to your death....walk

th_Duckman.jpg   th_82c0a97c-98de-4aac-be47-05e5e099be80.

*+

AxionOperandi

AxionOperandi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Um, ok, that doesn't change anything I said about the IP, development, and business opportunities. Assetts seized or not, what you're biding for is still disclosed. Do you think anyone put a bid in without knowing whet they were getting with the IP? lol This isn't storage wars.

No, it doesn't change anything.  You are bidding on the IP and development assets; but you aren't going to really know exactly what you have till you bought it and spent weeks going through it setting it all back up.

As far as I know the Android version for the market in China that is not being handled by Reloaded (correct me if I'm wrong).  More to the point though if thats where real money was to be made the creditors would have sold to a company that deals with Android games and built a team with Android experience instead of PC publisher and and a team with extensive PC experience.

Pleasure_Mortar

Pleasure_Mortar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

No, it doesn't change anything.  You are bidding on the IP and development assets; but you aren't going to really know exactly what you have till you bought it and spent weeks going through it setting it all back up.

As far as I know the Android version for the market in China that is not being handled by Reloaded (correct me if I'm wrong).  More to the point though if thats where real money was to be made the creditors would have sold to a company that deals with Android games and built a team with Android experience instead of PC publisher and and a team with extensive PC experience.

that's a good point, but…

…watching this discussion going on I feel that it is kinda moot. we won't change anything reloaded does. we are not at a point we're we have to decide whether to spend lots of money on the game or not. we have no gain in figuring out their strategy for Hawken. 

we can decide to play or to quit and we can make suggestions what we'd like to see.

• Dedhed and Luaq like this

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

uhhg sigh*

While we talk about updates and stuff... all I think of is hoping it'll look like this again. I NEVER GET TIRED OF THIS VIDEO

Spoiler

Spoiler

• dorobo likes this

AxionOperandi

AxionOperandi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

that's a good point, but…

…watching this discussion going on I feel that it is kinda moot. we won't change anything reloaded does. we are not at a point we're we have to decide whether to spend lots of money on the game or not. we have no gain in figuring out their strategy for Hawken. 

we can decide to play or to quit and we can make suggestions what we'd like to see.

No, your right it is pretty much moot, I just find the development process interesting (even the inside baseball stuff)  Of course it should will be much more interesting in the coming months :).

Edited by AxionOperandi, 12 February 2016 - 11:42 AM.

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

uk7261p.jpg

• Miscellaneous, AxionOperandi, -Tj- and 6 others like this

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
Recommended
51.1 hrs last two weeks / 564.8 hrs on record
Posted: 4 Oct, 2015 @ 8:17pm

EARLY ACCESS REVIEW
Fun, Fast, FREE and well balanced,

With no Pay to Win, A mech to suit any play style, stunning graphics and barrels of laughs to be had...

This is most likly my favorite FPS by far

just because the above....

image.png

lets hope the update comes before i realize i have dislocated my jaw

• dorobo, Bergwein and nepacaka like this

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users