Photo

Nief needs to go and other issues

- - - - - Nief Overpowered Unbalanced Gamebreaking Op Bugs Grouping Chat Mute people

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

(PS4)biggn82

(PS4)biggn82

• PlayStation Members
  • 16 posts

The Nief needs to go or needs to be completely adjusted, the game is broken right now because of it, my friend played for the VERY first time today and took first place on his 2nd game and is now just wrecking face because that mech is so mind numbingly easy to play and it's overpowered as can be. You may as well remove any other mech in the game and just have the Nief because it's that op at the moment. I want to throw some money at this game but I'll be damned if I do until that thing gets adjusted appropriately. It's ruining the fun and balance of the game making basically all other mechs obsolete. Yeah I can play the Nief too and be op but where the hell is the fun in that, all mechs need to be legit.

Customization would help with this and I hope it comes to PS4 but regardless the Nief needs to be pulled from the game until it can be adjusted, the balance is nonexistent right now.

Some other things to consider fixing asap before you lose peoples interest are:

Can't join any game if there is more than 3 people in a group (I got 3 buddies to try it the first day, took us an hour to launch the game after dicking with it for awhile and trying different things, they've never returned to play)

If I'm in PS4 party chat and others are too well Hawken considers them part of my group and I can't launch a game until I leave chat or someone else does.

Lag sometimes occurs in matches, recognizing a lot today actually, more then usual. 

Late rounds of co-op bot matches are unplayable due to severe lag.

You can't mute people, yes the option is there and you can do it but you can still hear them.

BRING ON THE CUSTOMIZATION FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

• (PS4)vickyunicorn4 likes this

(PS4)Arkios-CR

(PS4)Arkios-CR

• PlayStation Members
  • 11 posts

Biggest issues are the Nief (it will ruin gameplay and people will stop playing the game), and the low FPS. Those need top priority. Everything else you mentioned needs to be looked at, but it's not game breaking. 

(PS4)biggn82

(PS4)biggn82

• PlayStation Members
  • 16 posts

Biggest issues are the Nief (it will ruin gameplay and people will stop playing the game), and the low FPS. Those need top priority. Everything else you mentioned needs to be looked at, but it's not game breaking. 

Party system is a pretty big deal too but I generally agree with you, Nief, FPS, Party system, bring customization etc etc

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nief, Overpowered, Unbalanced, Gamebreaking, Op, Bugs, Grouping, Chat, Mute people

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users