EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

what gains/losses would be incurred to a g2 zerk with this loadout:

advanced aircompressor+deflectors+basic afterburner

would it be 20% reduction, then 5% increase; 5% increase, then 20% reduction: or 15% reduction (assuming all are calculated during dodge/boost)? is this build even functional with such a conflicting loadout?

enquiring minds want know :yes:

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Math + time is OP.

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

PsychedelicGrass

PsychedelicGrass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
Idk man you can pretty much slap any random fuzzy bunny on a g2 zerker and do well, give it a try.

What's the big fuzzy bunnyng deal? Lots of amazing people have committed suicide, and they turned out alright.

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

im sure internals for speed shouldn't apply to flight speed, if they do

im also certain nothing needs an air speed faster then its boost speed

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

im sure internals for speed shouldn't apply to flight speed, if they do

im also certain nothing needs an air speed faster then its boost speed

on the ground.  i'm experimenting with fat boys too (altho a AC Brawler is fun).  hadn't thot about "boost" speed for the bunny hop.  as if As aren't OP enuff now.  also with afterburner+deflectors+adv det dev.  every yolo-driver's dream combo.  sorta like Virginia capital punishment--you kill us, we kill you back.

edit:  ok. running 3slot adv det dev+afterburner+basic deflectors+basic AC  on g1 zerk.  it appears the "mini-nuke" only detonates about 1 in 4 deths. whats up with that, devs?  when i can get my gpu calmed down to where it doesnt freeze up on your junk servers 1 or 2 times an hour, i'll bump the OBS into half my 8 core amd. but believe me--i've heard enough rage from noobs in bots-tdm to know you are prolly losing hundreds of folks a week, and word-of-mouth info travels fast. if this game isnt ded yet (2 shots) you're certainly working on it. pleez fix soon. it's getting famous for locking up folks' gpus and being an old failed fps.  *sigh*

Edited by EM1O, 09 June 2017 - 07:41 PM.

• Pumapaw likes this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: op, berzerker, speed, damage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users