Photo

Updated Player Mech and Loadout is Live!

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

Jerv

Jerv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

I'd love to have an option to Sell mech, because now I got 2 Assaults. Selling one to get 7k HC. Earning HC is such a pain right now... even with boost from the promo code which I found on the internet, I got a maximum of 400 HC each Siege match. :/

Same here. I don't want a second Assault, and would not have bought my first one except that it was the only way to unlock the Assault G2. I don't think I even played the CR-T much at all, and I know I haven't touched it since I got the HC to buy a different 'mech.

What I do want back is the hours of my life I spent grinding the HC to buy the Assualt in the first place. I mean, the HC earnings are so measly that it really was fuzzing brutal. Figure, 30 HC for fighting DM or TDM or 57 for Siege or Missile Assault, another 20 HC for a win, 12 HC per minute you are on the map (as opposed to in your garage).... we'll call it around 800 HC/hr when you account for stuff like server queuing, match balancing and respawning. HC earnings are not affected by stuff like KDR or Damage Dealt, so there isn't even a financial incentive to really perform well; you get paid the same no matter how well.poorly you play.

If I can't get that time back, then at least give me the HC I wasted buying what is now being given away; a mech that unocks the Assault G2.  Those HC were slow and painful to grind!

Have I mentioned that I do NOT want a second Assault, and would sell the one I have now if I could?

Still recovering from a neurological incident, spent a couple months learning how to walk without a cane,

figured I'd try a fast-paced game to see if I could get my reflexes back to where they were.

Garage:

A - Infiltrator, Reaper, Technician, Scout

B - Assault (x2), Predator, Raider

C - Brawler, Vanguard, Incinerator

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Very good decision josh & co.

I don't really understand all the "But I don't need a second Assault"-guys ..

First: this change is aimed at new users. And it is a valid decision.

Second: you get something for free. Just take it and be happy.

Or don't.

It's not like you have to. :)

• DieselCat and zupsero like this

ScarletThirteen

ScarletThirteen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

THE CR-T IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE CR-T!

Oh well.

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Found another working promo code that gives you MC!

fool.png

• DerMax and Hyginos like this

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

United in Diversity, Divided by Zero

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

predators gonna predate

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

Well played sir. I shall enjoy my free MC.

Edited by Hyginos, 01 April 2015 - 06:01 AM.

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

Odoku

Odoku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

For people who already bought the assault and unlocked those items this kinda sucks, because we could have used all this HC for something else. For people who dont already have these things, its a good deal. But for people like myself who bought the assault and internals with HC they earned perhaps we could receive something equivalent? I don't expect to get anything but it would be nice to get a bonus if everyone is is getting one.

Trinnexx

Trinnexx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

fool.png

TROLOLOL works too, gives you 9500 instead.

KillerMariosCY

KillerMariosCY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Like to see new changes in this early stage.

Interested to see even more changes to attract new people. 

AloneWolf

AloneWolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Very good decision josh & co.

I don't really understand all the "But I don't need a second Assault"-guys ..

First: this change is aimed at new users. And it is a valid decision.

Second: you get something for free. Just take it and be happy.

Or don't.

It's not like you have to. :)

We got something we ALREADY HAVE for free. They(new users) got something we worked our ass off for free. How is that happiness?

phed

phed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

We got something we ALREADY HAVE for free. They(new users) got something we worked our ass off for free. How is that happiness?

Dude, chill, they are just getting started, and the assault has never been worth the time you wasted grinding for a different chassis.

You are just blaming others for your own poor choices.
  • Odinous and -Tj- like this

AloneWolf

AloneWolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Dude, chill, they are just getting started, and the assault has never been worth the time you wasted grinding for a different chassis.

You are just blaming others for your own poor choices.

What is "poor" in my dictionary and what is in your dictionary is different it seems. I enjoyed playing my Assault. And I needed it to unlock the G2 version of it.

Just because you don't find it "worth your grinding", doesn't mean it applies to other people as well. You are just blaming me for speaking the truth with your "poor" opinion. Since you know nothing about how I liked to play.

MatsuhiroMaru

MatsuhiroMaru

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Guys if want give less paytowin impression then give some cosmetics free who its the only thing that free players cant guet, or give equip to the CRT recruit, there its not reason to use the assault as recruit mech if you equip the recruit for free

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Nope.

Cause you didn't say this?

Not happening. We made sure yesterday when talking with CpnJosh that this will never happen.

Technician | Fear the Beam | Support
Welcome to the End of Days
KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

RhyKoSin

RhyKoSin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

I'm a newer user and only had the raider unlocked and maxed, but I enjoy the free Assault--as did my friends who I just got into the game. I think if you'd just toss existing members a code for the HC boost or maybe some small free amount of MC, there'd be no problem.

OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

i think giving new players an AC is an interesting idea. getting people used to the idea of air dodging early.  it would be nice to have the ability to remove mechs we dont want. i have lots of doubles 

We Can Dance If We Want To     

OTWsig2.jpg

ES3lMRu.png?1

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Cause you didn't say this?

Get over it already. That post was poorly phrased.

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Get over it already. That post was poorly phrased.

No.  It seems very clearly articulated to me.  I don't know how much more to the point one can be about such things.  It's a toxic attitude to have and it's even more toxic to share that attitude with everyone else.  If he has a different phrasing for said statement, he should probably go and fix it, at which point I will kindly edit all of my posts related to that statement.

KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

Ker4u

Ker4u

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

then whats the purpose of having an inferior version of assault in shop?

Edited by Ker4u, 01 April 2015 - 10:01 AM.

• nepacaka likes this

Trinnexx

Trinnexx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

i think giving new players an AC is an interesting idea. getting people used to the idea of air dodging early.  it would be nice to have the ability to remove mechs we dont want. i have lots of doubles 

The game needs a scrap feature. Sell back for 1/3~1/2 price.

• Jerv and Tanamoril like this

Prop42

Prop42

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Just thought I'd get my opinion out there:

I'm probably completely misunderstanding what the post is saying, but having the default mech have a metric shitload of things automatically unlocked and installed seems like a bad idea. The repair charge, for instance, costs something around 3824 HC to unlock. Giving new players a bunch of items prevents them from organically progressing and unlocking things, which turns people away from continuing to play in order to unlock new stuff and experiment. I, personally, would suggest only starting it something simple, like an H.E charge.

Just my opinion, please don't hurt me.

Odinous

Odinous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Thanks for the free mech,i don't mind adding one to my personal garage,and by the way for giving this game another opportunity,i don't know for you guys but i believe,few months ago we didnt had any future,now we do,keep up the good work devs!!!

p.s and For God's sake,advertise about Hawken coming back from the dead more,publicity won't come by itself..and we need new players..

Edited by Odinous, 01 April 2015 - 01:48 PM.

GGGanjaMan

GGGanjaMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

The easiest thing would be to make a universal code that redeems for this exact mech.  Some people will then have 2 Assaults, so I can see how it may not seem ideal.  HC and XP boost promo codes and events would be another easy way to address it.  I want to hear more thoughts... and I'd like to move on it pretty soon.

One of the players that already had a kitted Assault here. Yea, I'd be fine with HC/XP codes. Or even getting my CR-T kitted with the same items/internals as the new free starter mech now. Not that I've ever even played my CR-T after buying the assault but still... =P

DemosMalikai33

DemosMalikai33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hello Demos_Malikai33 here my suggestion to even things out is to take the fuel usage effect off of the Infiltrator cloak kinda defeats the purpose of a burst assassin with stealth. If you have no "burst" to sneak attack and hide away I think it should be a lil more like the Predators cloak and shut down by taking damage instead of using up fuel reserves. Because the Pred. cloak is unlimited if you don't take damage and it has a shorter cool down time if I remember correctly, plus with the infrared and extra armor on the Pred I think a more fair stealth balance between the two would be to give Infiltrators the same cloak time/shutdown at least.... Hope you guys like this Idea And keep up the good work ......any news on some new maps,.(eventually of course)..btw ??......BOOSTERS MORE BOOSTERS LOL LIKE "ORIGIN " I also have a few Bug fix ideas that I've noticed Like the Trigger malfunction on spawn (you spawn ...can move and use items but you have no guns right or left and it happens randomly sometimes 2-3 times in a match sometimes not at all for a whole evening...)

Spellbound

Spellbound

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

HC promo codes

elmSTREETnasty

elmSTREETnasty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Now I really regret buying the Assault mech a few weeks ago.  All those credits could've went toward something else.  There's no point in having 2 of the same mechs, so it would be nice to be able to sell one of them even if we only get 3/4 or 1/2 the credits of what it cost to buy. I would've rather had the choice to pick a Reaper or Brawler since they're the same price.  By the way, if you can't do well with the CR-T, you probably won't be any better with the Assault.  I've been in plenty of matches where the CR-T ended up at the top of the leaderboard, so there's no excuse.  Giving a noob a fully decked out Assault isn't going to make them a better player.  I'm glad a new developer has taken over and started making changes, I just think this was a change that didn't need to happen. 

Edited by elmSTREETnasty, 01 April 2015 - 10:54 PM.

video games...moto vlogs...rants from an angry veteran

https://www.youtube.com/user/600RRtard

BuffMyRadius

BuffMyRadius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
A number of my friends that are new to Hawken have mentioned that it's annoying to not have any choice in starting mech. I like the idea of giving new players a choice of 3 or 4 mechs that fulfill different roles but aren't difficult to use. Using the Assault as the starter mech is a good choice, but I would like to see it where once a player is promoted to a certain level say, level 3, they would be offered a choice between a few completely decked out mechs. This would give them just enough in game experience to know what type of mech they want to get. Make sure new players know this and it would give them motivation to grind for just a bit to earn something cool!

A large part of Hawken game play is changing out mechs during a match to respond to enemy tactics. Only having one mech is rather disheartening when the opposing team pulls a stunt like running all Sharpshooters and Reapers. The Assault basically winds up being useless in that situation.

Many people that I have introduced to this game start making statements like "I would be better if I had a mech that was <insert trait here ie. faster, tankier, longer ranged, etc.> Of course, once they finally get a second mech they find out that their new mech has a corresponding weakness, it's not that their first mech was bad.

No matter how many times I explain it no rookie player "gets it" until they have 2 or 3 mechs. There is not a single best mech, there are just situations where a specific mech is best. That's the point when I know someone is going to stick around with the game.
  • gArphEus, elmSTREETnasty and Klaw like this

JUCYFER

JUCYFER

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Fawken awesome to see this game getting new life breathe into it.

It is one of the best and most addictive multislayer games out there.

As far as the strategies to hook new players with the right starter mechs and loadouts, well,

I'll leave that for others to disgust (sic)...

Hawken always seems to me like a "game complete". 

9 Maps, 18 Mechs (I think), 6 or so game modes...Plenty to keep one amused.

My single biggest problem was always my PING!

Which appears to have now been fixed, so a giant fawken thank you for that new Devs!! 

A huge game changer for me (as my ping was an average 300, so I would be able to watch myself die in very slow motion at the hands of 50-100 pingers).

Other than my ping, another thing I always wanted to change was having all 9 maps available in

CO-OP TDMS, instead of just the same fawken 4 only.

It is a fantastic gamemode for having harmless fun, practice without stat-wrecking, experiment with startegies, easily level up and of course meet some really cool people (like me).

But the same 4 maps, back to back gets tiresome after a while...esp since some games (good ones) last 3-4 minutes. Feels like you are always on the same map :-(

If I wanted to be spoilt and could ask for other stuff:

NEW MECHS, I made some up for a larf:

Pyro (flamethrower)

Shocker (electric charge) 

Destroyer (laser beam like the ones on some repair drones). 

Etc...

NEW MAPS, why not:

Overpass (ruins of a futuristic highway interchange)

Little Tokyo (ruins of flashy city district in a "nighttime mode")

Port (like Wreckage but by the ocean)

Headquarters ("insides" of the ruins of a huge highrise office building)

Etc...

NEW CAMMOS

Do It Yourself uploadable custom cammos would be amazing, mos def worth paying for this privilege.

I guess this might need to be monitored in case someone does something offensive to others

(like image or topic), but this would be supercool and a great anchor to keep playaz playin' and showing off (their creativity).

NEW CHASSYs, etc

There you have it kiddies, my 2 cents... 

Trinnexx

Trinnexx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Right now you can buy the fre Assult endlessly, dont do that btw, I was curious as to if it would let me.. and now I have 3 of them -__-

Scow2

Scow2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Great move but after a few hundred hours I realized bare CR-T > Assault :)

Now I really regret buying the Assault mech a few weeks ago.  All those credits could've went toward something else.  There's no point in having 2 of the same mechs, so it would be nice to be able to sell one of them even if we only get 3/4 or 1/2 the credits of what it cost to buy. I would've rather had the choice to pick a Reaper or Brawler since they're the same price.  By the way, if you can't do well with the CR-T, you probably won't be any better with the Assault.  I've been in plenty of matches where the CR-T ended up at the top of the leaderboard, so there's no excuse.  Giving a noob a fully decked out Assault isn't going to make them a better player.  I'm glad a new developer has taken over and started making changes, I just think this was a change that didn't need to happen. 

Sort of. The CR-T has a higher skill-ceiling than the Assault, and can be finessed better. However, the Assault has more raw staying power and firepower. I think the goal of the new mechs is to get them into enjoying the game with a mech of their own (Unlike the Test Drive mechs) that is actually functional, and more fun to play.

Perks of giving new players an Assault instead of a Recruit:

1. It treats them with respect: they get a cool-looking mech without a patronizing name, instead of a toaster/TV/Monitor/Washing Machine and "I'm a Noob!" label. Yes, this matters.

2. The Assault has more armor than the CRT, giving new players more survival time to see what's going on.

3. The Assault is faster than the CRT, letting new players get into the action faster.

4. The Assault's default SMC has more DPS, greater RoF, and less heat build-up than the CRT's Assault Cannon, giving new players an easier learning curve - they can still get desperate kills and lots of assists through "Spray+Pray", and the positive reinforcement from those points keeps them interested in the game: even if they're not winning, they're still getting kills, assists, and points. The assault cannon has a higher skill level, but is more versatile.

The CRT is more versatile, but new players won't really appreciate that versatility - they need the reliability of the Assault. Sure, the Assault's ease-of-use might teach some bad habits for higher-level play... but they'll tear those down through trying out new mechs.

Edited by Scow2, 02 April 2015 - 06:34 AM.

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Well, I for one say thanks for the Assault. I needed a B class mech to work on and Raider isn't doing it for me.

CreatorDead

CreatorDead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Granted it is nice to actually own your own mech's but we already have the rentals with extras on them that everyone can try. it might be lacking secondary weapon options and customization but its not like new players only have the CR-T to choose from right from the get go. I'd personally love to see a tutorial mission that grants them a token to redeem a basic mech of their choice. By basic I'm referring to one of the cheaper mechs. 

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

I kinda have to say that while choice is good, I think CR-T/Assault works as a mandatory mech to pilot for some time. It makes for a good frame of reference when compared to other, more specalized mechs.

zupsero

zupsero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

fool.png

why does that not work for me??? :(((

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

It was a joke.

I tried it myself to see if there was some joke message, though. I was dissapointed.

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

why does that not work for me??? :(((

Indeed it was an april fools' day prank.

Iron pyrite or simply pyrite is also known as fool's gold.

Check the URL of the picture.

It was a joke.

I tried it myself to see if there was some joke message, though. I was dissapointed.

It was not an "official" joke, I am responsible for it. :p

Edited by Houruck, 02 April 2015 - 01:10 PM.

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

predators gonna predate

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

No.  It seems very clearly articulated to me.  I don't know how much more to the point one can be about such things.  It's a toxic attitude to have and it's even more toxic to share that attitude with everyone else.  If he has a different phrasing for said statement, he should probably go and fix it, at which point I will kindly edit all of my posts related to that statement.

@h@h@h@H@H@

#CLIQUE #ELITISM #DEALWITHITYOLOSWAG420

Edited by DerMax, 02 April 2015 - 01:36 PM.

Jerv

Jerv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Guys if want give less paytowin impression then give some cosmetics free who its the only thing that free players cant guet, or give equip to the CRT recruit, there its not reason to use the assault as recruit mech if you equip the recruit for free

It kind of is still pay-to-win when you consider how long it takes to get enough HC to actually buy anything. We're talking basically $10 to skip months of grinding. It may be a little different if you play Hawken as a second job, but for those who play it as a part-time hobby, it truly is pay to win... and largely because (as stated previously) personal performance in combat has no bearings on HC earnings.

Now, if this game were more like most others in the genre where acquiring in-game currency through dealing damage and/or having a high KDR were possible, then the P2W aspect would be diminished greatly, but until the ecnomy is fixed, but as it stands, it's not even worth buying HC boosts because the finances are such that you either buy everything with GC or you spend so much time losing to those that do that you're better off uninstalling and playing other games that allow F2P players with lives outside of Hawken to compete more evenly against no-lifers and wallet-warriors.

The game needs a scrap feature. Sell back for 1/3~1/2 price.

THIS ^

My gawd, not being able to sell stuff is more BS than 400 acre field full of fertilizer.

Edited by Jerv, 02 April 2015 - 05:07 PM.

Still recovering from a neurological incident, spent a couple months learning how to walk without a cane,

figured I'd try a fast-paced game to see if I could get my reflexes back to where they were.

Garage:

A - Infiltrator, Reaper, Technician, Scout

B - Assault (x2), Predator, Raider

C - Brawler, Vanguard, Incinerator

Coragem

Coragem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Well, I´m a new player (20 hours in) and I´m very unhappy since the those 20 hours of my life was just wasted, since one week after i finaly maxed out and unlocked almost everything i wanted for the CR-T, everyone has a free Mech with more itens and internals than my CR-T has, and I had to pay for it.

The early HC points you get from achivements are the only real source of HC for someone who does not play a lot, if i knew this was comming i would never have unlocked the weapons and itens on the CR-T wasting all those precious HC.

A few points on why the idea was bad.

1- CR-T is better than the assault, thats why i had decided to not get a assault. Now that i do have it and played with it a few rounds, I definatly prefer the CR-T.

2- If i had a assault i´d never get the CR-T, unless as some people here sugested one of them had a grenade launcher as a secondary.

3- Playing the naked CR-T and knowing you are the underdog in matches, made all my early kills much more satisfing and made the early game much more fun.

3- As some here already said and I´m going to vouch for it. Make it possible to sell stuff in the game. Even if for 1/3 price tag, I just have to be able to get rid of something i bought and regreted so i don't have to stare at the item and remember my mistake at every login.

The veterans might not be as mad as i am with the free mech, but from what i read on this topic it is evident some action to repair this is needed.

I´m a developer myself so i know adding a sell feature to the hawken system would take time.

My sugestion to a short term solution, make another redeem code that removes the free assault from the account and converts its coresponding value to HC points.

That way, you can please everyone.

1- Who liked the new assault can keep it.

2- Whoever redeemed the assault and thinks it has no place in their accounts can have the HC points instead. (my case)

3- Who didn't redeem the assault, can still redeem it and after that, redeem the second code to remove it and get the HC points too.

• wolfrock likes this

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Well, I´m a new player (20 hours in) and I´m very unhappy since the those 20 hours of my life was just wasted, since one week after i finaly maxed out and unlocked almost everything i wanted for the CR-T, everyone has a free Mech with more itens and internals than my CR-T has, and I had to pay for it.
The early HC points you get from achivements are the only real source of HC for someone who does not play a lot, if i knew this was comming i would never have unlocked the weapons and itens on the CR-T wasting all those precious HC.

A few points on why the idea was bad.

1- CR-T is better than the assault, thats why i had decided to not get a assault. Now that i do have it and played with it a few rounds, I definatly prefer the CR-T.
2- If i had a assault i´d never get the CR-T, unless as some people here sugested one of them had a grenade launcher as a secondary.
3- Playing the naked CR-T and knowing you are the underdog in matches, made all my early kills much more satisfing and made the early game much more fun.
3- As some here already said and I´m going to vouch for it. Make it possible to sell stuff in the game. Even if for 1/3 price tag, I just have to be able to get rid of something i bought and regreted so i don't have to stare at the item and remember my mistake at every login.

The veterans might not be as mad as i am with the free mech, but from what i read on this topic it is evident some action to repair this is needed.

I´m a developer myself so i know adding a sell feature to the hawken system would take time.
My sugestion to a short term solution, make another redeem code that removes the free assault from the account and converts its coresponding value to HC points.
That way, you can please everyone.

1- Who liked the new assault can keep it.
2- Whoever redeemed the assault and thinks it has no place in their accounts can have the HC points instead. (my case)
3- Who didn't redeem the assault, can still redeem it and after that, redeem the second code to remove it and get the HC points too.

Where to begin with this? You're time invested in the CRT is not waisted. There are guys in my mmr range that are still using it. It's THE most well rounded mech in the game. For it's weight class it isn't the best at anything. It is good at everything. Two people of the same skill level, one in a CRT and one in an Assault, it's going to be a very close fight. I wouldn't put money on either.

Edited by SaturdayGhede, 02 April 2015 - 07:05 PM.

KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

Coragem

Coragem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Where to begin with this? You're time invested in the CRT is not waisted. There are guys in my mmr range that are still using it. It's THE most well rounded mech in the game. For it's weight class it isn't the best at anything. It is good at everything. Two people of the same skill level, one in a CRT and one in an Assault, it's going to be a very close fight. I wouldn't put money on either.

I definatly agree with you, either are balanced. But same playstyle. I decided to invest in the CRT cause buying a assault would make no diference in playstyle.

Point is, new players are getting 20 hours worth of content free. And I (and all veterans) had got 20 hours of playtime thown into the trash can.

If the idea is gatther new players ok, but I think they are not on the right track. As some aready pointed on this thread it may not be the best long term strategy.

Since the old players are the ones who spread the word and spend the cash.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users