• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

For the time being I'm relegated to a laptop with integrated graphics. I figured I'd take the opportunity to play through some classics that aren't too graphically intensive. What's on your list of "necessary" titles for a gamer? I haven't played much stuff older than 4 or 5 years, so I know I've got a bit of an education to be had here.

Spoiler

• wolfrock and Bergwein like this

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Are you talking abandoned ware or stuff you can buy in the steam store?  Are you willing to install DOSbox or some VM to play them?

I'd suggest anything made by Tim Schafer: Day of the Tentacle, Full Throttle, Secret of Monkey Island, Grim Fandango to name a few.

Sierra had some really cool games back in the day, Space Quest series, Police Quest series, Heroes Quest series, Leisure Suit Larry series.  They were pretty long and involved.

Mechwarrior 3 and 4 were fun.

Wing Commander 1, 2, and 3 were AWESOME.  I still have the boxes and 5.25 floppies and the 4 CD's WCIII came on.  Same with all the Xwing and Tie fighter sims from Lucasarts.

Theres just so many to list.

• crockrocket and wolfrock like this

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

wischatesjesus

wischatesjesus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Mechwarrior 4 Mercs was actually available free as a zip file from mektek for a long time, but I can't find the website anymore. I bet you can find it on the web fairly easily.

The Jedi Knight series was pretty entertaining. You could also try Red Alert 1 and 2, Empire Earth, Age of Mythology, or any Unreal Tournament game from the 2004 one and earlier (3 might work, dunno).

Track Mania Nations Forever is free and hilarious.

Depending on how recent those integrated graphics are you can probably get the original Call of Duty or Medal of Honor games running, which I remember having reasonably fun campaigns.

Dawn of War and its 3 expansions were pretty fun, though IMO the Soulstorm expansion was pretty weak compared to the others.

I bet there are still servers up for Halo, though I personally haven't been able to get it to run on win10. Either way that's a classic campaign.

I got Skyrim running on a PC that is old enough to have a socket 478 chip and an AGP graphics slot, so if your integrated graphics aren't 10 years old you can probably run that, or at the very least Oblivion, or perhaps Fallout 3 (or earlier).

• crockrocket and Bergwein like this

oFFOtRH.jpg

High Tier Cabal (Noun): A group of people who used to play Hawken.  

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

If you're willing to give an old Hawken developer's game a whirl (shadiradio), Invisigun Heroes releases this month I'm pretty sure. I was a Kickstarter funder and have been a part of the pre-alpha/alpha phases of the game.  It's a good bit of fun.  Kind of like multiplayer PvP Bomberman with invisibility.  http://store.steampo...com/app/375750/  I think I may have an extra copy lying around because shadiradio messed up something so I have two.

More classic games?

Any of the old LucasArts Star Wars games are a great deal of fun.  I've played through some of the more classic Gameboy games through an emulator.  I'm always willing to give Fire Emblem another run-through.

Edited by Silverfire, 23 January 2017 - 11:26 PM.

• crockrocket likes this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Mechwarrior 4 Mercs was actually available free as a zip file from mektek for a long time, but I can't find the website anymore. I bet you can find it on the web fairly easily.

The Jedi Knight series was pretty entertaining. You could also try Red Alert 1 and 2, Empire Earth, Age of Mythology, or any Unreal Tournament game from the 2004 one and earlier (3 might work, dunno).

Track Mania Nations Forever is free and hilarious.

Depending on how recent those integrated graphics are you can probably get the original Call of Duty or Medal of Honor games running, which I remember having reasonably fun campaigns.

Dawn of War and its 3 expansions were pretty fun, though IMO the Soulstorm expansion was pretty weak compared to the others.

I bet there are still servers up for Halo, though I personally haven't been able to get it to run on win10. Either way that's a classic campaign.

I got Skyrim running on a PC that is old enough to have a socket 478 chip and an AGP graphics slot, so if your integrated graphics aren't 10 years old you can probably run that, or at the very least Oblivion, or perhaps Fallout 3 (or earlier).

I can run Hawken or Skyrim on this fuzzy bunny, also trackmania is a fuzzy bunnyng blast. I'll check out the rest of your suggestions for sure, Fallout 3 is definitely on the to do list. Oh I'm also on win7 rn.

JgQjgkx.png

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

TES: Morrowind. The best Elder Scrolls game.

• Nept, crockrocket, wolfrock and 3 others like this

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

/thread

Edited by Merl61, 24 January 2017 - 12:25 AM.

• crockrocket and Amidatelion like this

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

God damnit merl I already work in a fuzzing kitchen

• Amidatelion likes this

JgQjgkx.png

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

I enjoyed Chrono Trigger a lot. It has a fantastic storyline.

So if you're into RPGs - this is a must play!

Chrono_Trigger_cover.jpg

You can get an SNES emu for free and you can run it on your abacus.

• coldform likes this

asipo

asipo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

mech commander

Join Hawken asia Facebook group : here

Mech idea : Marauder (B-class), Raptor (A-class)

DeeRax

DeeRax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

fuzzy bunny, dude, I got Overwatch working on my spare laptop. It's not exactly a potato, but it's certainly not a "gaming" laptop. It only runs at 30fps on it, but it's fine.

But I 2nd that also old school emulators + connecting your laptop to your TV is always fun. Get one of those SNES-style USB controllers.

Also there is always Hawken. :confused: 

Edited by DeeRax, 24 January 2017 - 10:20 AM.

starfox-sig.gifrYFaSGG.gif

2XhpJes.png

"DeeRax's got what you've always wanted."

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

emulators my boy, emulators..ALSO! if you're into MMORPG's Tree Of Savior/ Ragnarok Online could work for you.

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
Starflight 2 if you're a man

wmmoney.png

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

fuzzy bunny, dude, I got Overwatch working on my spare laptop. It's not exactly a potato, but it's certainly not a "gaming" laptop. It only runs at 30fps on it, but it's fine.

But I 2nd that also old school emulators + connecting your laptop to your TV is always fun. Get one of those SNES-style USB controllers.

Also there is always Hawken. :confused:

Overwatch was the first thing I tried :(

Also I'll have to borrow a computer so we can play overwatch together some time
  • DeeRax likes this

JgQjgkx.png

DeeRax

DeeRax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Overwatch was the first thing I tried :(

Also I'll have to borrow a computer so we can play overwatch together some time

lemme know, I have a pretty fun crew that I play with regularly. We're not leet grandmaster milges or anything, but we can play semi-competently. Most of the time.

starfox-sig.gifrYFaSGG.gif

2XhpJes.png

"DeeRax's got what you've always wanted."

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Are you talking abandoned ware or stuff you can buy in the steam store?  Are you willing to install DOSbox or some VM to play them?

Either and yes.

That gets me thinking.... Anyone know of an emulator or pc version of Nanosaur (used to come on Macs)? fuzzy bunnyng loved that game

JgQjgkx.png

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

My guilty pleasure from circa 2002 is listed below. I think this game can run on any potato.

http://www.synthetic...om/wosHome.htm?

Also, we're really interested in getting Hawken working on potato machines (specifically, Intel Integrated cards) at some point in the future. Lots of optimization needs to happen before that can become a reality though.

• Guns_N_Rozer, DeeRax and popeco like this

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

My guilty pleasure from circa 2002 is listed below. I think this game can run on any potato.

Also, we're really interested in getting Hawken working on potato machines (specifically, Intel Integrated cards) at some point in the future. Lots of optimization needs to happen before that can become a reality though.

WOW,thanks for the leak info about optimization  :rolleyes:

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

Somebody got Hawken running on a derpy Intel Atom equipped 10" netbook with a crazy amount of .ini tweaks. 

Edited by Silverfire, 26 January 2017 - 12:19 AM.

lNM7VnC.png

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Age of Empires was one of my favorites when i was a kid.

Sims.

Oregon and its successor Amazon Trail

X-Wing Alliance (Best Flight Sim Game)

If you've never played Halo 1 that comes in PC version.

Putt Putt Joins The Parade

Far Cry

Total Annihilation

Again, Emulators

• DeeRax likes this

khn3gAi.jpg?1CitkI9t.jpgGkp2fB7.jpg

Come on Crafty, you have been officially called out on your lies. Your online reputation is at stake here, this is just like an old school street race running for pink slips. Its run what you brung and hope its enough. Put up or shut the fuzzy bunny up.

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts
The processor and its onboard GPU would help narrow this down

Stashton

Stashton

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Not a classic but, Factorio is pretty neat.

If you want some Multiplayer action, not classics but there's Atlas Reactor, F2P and not too bad on the ol' heat sink, and of course, Rocket League

Classics:

Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 are both great classics. And if your into ISO type games like those, the Shadowrun reduxes are awesome!

I always love to grab a SNES emulator and rock some Mega Man X2 from time to time, friggin love that game!

For FPS action go with any of the Painkiller games. And if you just want a sick game to amuse yourself with, get Postal 2, that is one Eff'd up game, but they just recently made it open source so it'll have some fun mods and spinoffs pretty soon.

While you have that SNES emulator fired up you might as well grab some old school Final Fantasy. Start with 3, one of my favs, oh and Chrono Trigger, hell get Double Dragon while your at it!

I believe Mechwarrior has already been mentioned, just grab DOSbox and you'll be ready to rock those bad boys.

I wouldn't get to close to space sims on a laptop but the X2 games aren't too demanding and are fun and extremely in-depth.

Hope this helps, There's a massive list I could write out but I'll save that for request.

• crockrocket likes this

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

The processor and its onboard GPU would help narrow this down

Intel i5-2430M

Honestly no idea how to figure out onboard GPU, beyond "Intel HD Graphics Family".

As a side note, I can run Hawken on this just "fine" (around 30fps with plastic).

Edited by crockrocket, 26 January 2017 - 03:22 PM.

JgQjgkx.png

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

It's an Intel Graphics HD 3000, which is... ooof, broadly comparable to an Nvidia 310m.

So yeah, we're dealing with a potato and some stale garnish here folks. 

Here's some modern potato-friendly crap:

Odallus: The Dark Call

Oniken (thanks to wolfrock for introducing me to these two, they are excellent nods to yesteryear)

Super Meat Boy (you will never be as good as one of my exes at this game, but goddamn is it ever fun)

Sam & Max Episodes (fuzzy bunny yeah Sam & Max)

Legend of Grimrock (ehhhhhhhhn. EHHHNNNNN. Specs say yes, engine experience says EHHHHN.)

Jamestown (fuzzy bunnyNG DO IT fuzzy bunny)

Dust: An Elysian Trail (aka Deviant: the Game, but don't knock it until you've tried it)

Dear Esther (because i like to leave my friends feeling cold and alone, huddled in the basements and trying to remember the feeling of the sun)

Capsized (Metroidvania ftw)

Undertale

Deponia: Arguably the best series to come out of Germany, ever.

Apotheon: Because Greeks and the studio head bought me drinks

Papers Please: fascism lol

FTL: Faster Than Light: The Redundancy but no seriously if you've never played this you need to go play this

Hoard: Probably the best lo-fi LAN game ever made before Duck Game came out

Duck Game: you know you wanna

Crawl: The bastard child of metal, the ruins of your least favorite D&D game and coin-fed arcade machines. Best played with people you don't like or friends willing to forgive the massive shank you're gonna bury in their face

Race the Sun: Ehhhhhhn, it might give you issues, but it is hella calming

Gunpoint: your pants are a plot point what the fuzzy bunny do you want from me

Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos: A now discontinued series from a bunch of fukken weaboos, the story is solid and the music gorgeous

Darkest Dungeon: goodluckscrub.jpeg

Cave Story+: Indie Metroidvania before Indie was a thing

Choice Emulator fuzzy bunny That You've Probably Never Heard Of:

Rudra no Hihou (Treasure of the Rudra): Square's last SNES RPG and a fuzzy bunnyng masterpiece

Star Odyssey: You know that homework a professor assigns you that's completely optional but worth like 30 bonus marks but is completely impossible? hahahahahahahahahahahah have fun

• coldform, crockrocket, wolfrock and 1 other like this

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts
Emperor of the fading suns
Ultima 7
The original homeworld
Anything command and conquer
Free orion
There's an open source version of morrowind
Grab a controller, fire up a ps2 emu, and play thru all of the Jak and Daxter series. Ofc naughtydog knows their fuzzy bunny
  • crockrocket and wolfrock like this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

Djarev

Djarev

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Did you try paint ?

• Bergwein likes this

wolfrock

wolfrock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Yes, lots of indies play on these. Apotheon was a bit taxing on my 3317u (HD4000) when it came out but it's worth a shot. They use a LOT of special effects for a 2D game. The same devs have done a low graphics mode for CRYPTARK that plays well on laptops.

Most of these are actually newer than 4 years old, not sure how much you've already played these pixely indie games. All these I've played on my laptop.

Risk of Rain

Nuclear Throne

Shantae: Risky's Revenge is a game I'm trying to speedrun, it's so good

Odallus, Oniken, Cave Story+, Jamestown, FTL, Meat Boy, mentioned above

Papers, Please

Brigador also has low graphics mode, works perfect on the HD4000, check if the HD3000 is ok

Read Only Memories

the newish Shadowrun games should work I think, I played only the first one on laptop

Hyper Light Drifter

Kingdom

Momodora

GTA San Andreas (or Vice City, take your pick)
Crypt of the Necrodancer

The Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human

Hotline Miami

Teleglitch

You might get XCOM to work, (works on HD4000) but really, just play the original version from 1994, it's kinda better

Invisible, Inc
Westerado

Who remembers No One Lives Forever? So good for its time.

• crockrocket likes this
G2R is viable.

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Not a classic but, Factorio is pretty neat.

If you want some Multiplayer action, not classics but there's Atlas Reactor, F2P and not too bad on the ol' heat sink, and of course, Rocket League

I hadn't thought to check if rocket league runs! It's been like a year+ since I've played that at all

And of course thanks for the other suggestions as well

EDIT: Also seriously thanks for taking the time to provide links. I appreciate it.

Edited by crockrocket, 29 January 2017 - 03:13 AM.

JgQjgkx.png

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Yes, lots of indies play on these. Apotheon was a bit taxing on my 3317u (HD4000) when it came out but it's worth a shot. They use a LOT of special effects for a 2D game. The same devs have done a low graphics mode for CRYPTARK that plays well on laptops.

Most of these are actually newer than 4 years old, not sure how much you've already played these pixely indie games. All these I've played on my laptop.

Risk of Rain

Nuclear Throne

Shantae: Risky's Revenge is a game I'm trying to speedrun, it's so good

Odallus, Oniken, Cave Story+, Jamestown, FTL, Meat Boy, mentioned above

Papers, Please

Brigador also has low graphics mode, works perfect on the HD4000, check if the HD3000 is ok

Read Only Memories

the newish Shadowrun games should work I think, I played only the first one on laptop

Hyper Light Drifter

Kingdom

Momodora

GTA San Andreas (or Vice City, take your pick)
Crypt of the Necrodancer

The Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human

Hotline Miami

Teleglitch

You might get XCOM to work, (works on HD4000) but really, just play the original version from 1994, it's kinda better

Invisible, Inc
Westerado

Who remembers No One Lives Forever? So good for its time.

Risk of Rain is phenomenal. Got a little bit frustrated with Nuclear Throne due to my scrubiness but should give it another shot. Speaking of which, have you heard of Enter the Gungeon? Very similar to Nuclear Throne (though admittedly easier). I've watched a friend play a bunch and it looks pretty dope. Looks like it'll be borderline for me being able to run it, but being under $10 I may give it a shot.

Hotline Miami has been on my todo list for so fuzzing long, I should really do that next.

Also someone else mentioned Morrowind, turns out shites still $15 on Steam! So waiting for a sale on that one.... Or looking into that open source version coldform mentioned. Lastly, many people have mentioned emulators and I think I'll do that for sure as it's free. Just installed DOSbox and ZSNES, I'll be checking out some of your suggestions tomorrow as I'm not working. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions, this is one reason why I love this community. 

Edited by crockrocket, 29 January 2017 - 03:19 AM.

JgQjgkx.png

Onstrava

Onstrava

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Thank god for this thread, I won't tell you what game to play currently since I play WoW almost 24/7 but what I will recommend is coming out this year. The game I would recommend playing on PC is Ace Combat 7, yes it's finally coming out for PC and this year! Besides that, Fromsoftware is making another game announcement of a returning ip, I'm REALLY hoping it's Armored Core and will be announced for PC as well. So my eyes are glued to what this returning ip game announcement is. ORCA will return!
  • popeco likes this

Hold on to the things you care about most, even if others see it as insignificant..If you can't be true to yourself, are you really living?

W4znwFO.jpg1sHSjPn.png1sHSjPn.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngbANk8SP.jpgMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.png1sHSjPn.pngW4znwFO.jpg

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

The game I would recommend playing on PC is Ace Combat 7

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

The game I would recommend playing on PC is Ace Combat 7, 

Y E S ! ! ! ! ! !

lNM7VnC.png

wolfrock

wolfrock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Risk of Rain is phenomenal. Got a little bit frustrated with Nuclear Throne due to my scrubiness but should give it another shot. Speaking of which, have you heard of Enter the Gungeon? Very similar to Nuclear Throne (though admittedly easier). I've watched a friend play a bunch and it looks pretty dope. Looks like it'll be borderline for me being able to run it, but being under $10 I may give it a shot.

Hotline Miami has been on my todo list for so fuzzing long, I should really do that next.

Also someone else mentioned Morrowind, turns out shites still $15 on Steam! So waiting for a sale on that one.... Or looking into that open source version coldform mentioned. Lastly, many people have mentioned emulators and I think I'll do that for sure as it's free. Just installed DOSbox and ZSNES, I'll be checking out some of your suggestions tomorrow as I'm not working. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions, this is one reason why I love this community. 

Yeah, try Gungeon, it's on sale for a few more hours. I like Throne because runs are faster (can get to the throne in ~20min) and if things don't go too well you just die and lose maybe 10 minutes of the run, not a 40min investment from a bad build that doesn't catch up to the difficulty of the game. I find that if I die it's not because my build wasn't great, it was simply because I lacked skill; e.g., I got hit a few times. The game forgives you as long as you survive. A good weapon, or health / ammo pickups are just "around the corner" if you can make it there. If you can make it past Lil' Hunter then you have enough skill / build / weapons to get to the throne. I'm also really bad at NT but 160 hours in I still find it fun. 30fps kinda sucks though (my only complaint about the game), but oh well.

Edited by wolfrock, 29 January 2017 - 11:24 PM.

• crockrocket likes this
G2R is viable.

wolfrock

wolfrock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

If you haven't played it yet, you have no excuse now. X-COM (steam version) is free on Humble right now. https://www.humblebu...fense-free-game

G2R is viable.

HeavyMetalFenix

HeavyMetalFenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Necroing a bit here .... Might I suggest Battlefield 2?  

If I can play it on a T60 Thinkpad / T2400 / X1300 with single player mods (v1.41, modded in 64 player AI bots, 64 player maps w/vehicles) and still get decent fps, you should have no problem. My cpu is much, much slower than yours, and the graphics card should be comparable. Many mods available.

There's some YouTube vids of people playing vanilla BF2 on your same video card ( HD 3000 ).

My potato is moldier than your potato.

Also, if you haven't already, check out gog.com for older classics, even if just to window shop for ideas. Many of the games listed above are there for sale, along with screenshots and reviews. Many older games there have been updated to run on modern operating systems as well.

And yeah, check out emulators, big time. And don't forget Unreal Tournament, esp. '99.  I ran that on a 400 MHz Intel Celeron when it was new. Lots of mods and maps for that one, too.

Good luck & have fun

• crockrocket likes this

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Fun to list old favorites :thumbsup: ......Not sure if all will run on your system, but most should.

Games that can be found on STEAM :

http://store.steampo...pp_reviews_hash

http://store.steampo...d.com/app/3720/

http://store.steampo...check/app/6910/

http://store.steampo....com/app/15130/

http://store.steampo....com/app/15740/

http://store.steampo....com/app/35700/

http://store.steampo...d.com/app/4570/

http://store.steampo...com/app/238210/

http://store.steampowered.com/explore/

http://store.steampo...d.com/app/3830/

http://store.steampo...pp_reviews_hash (very expensive)

http://store.steampo....com/app/12140/

http://store.steampo...d.com/app/2210/

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Games not found on STEAM, need to look elsewhere : as mentioned above gog.com is a good place to search for older games.

Freedom Fighters

Command & Conquer : Generals

StarCraft

MechWarrior 2

Prey

Sins of a Solar Empire

Edited by DieselCat, 05 March 2017 - 12:06 PM.

Just Relax....and take life one game at a time....

Don't run to your death....walk

th_Duckman.jpg   th_82c0a97c-98de-4aac-be47-05e5e099be80.

*+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users