6 replies to this topic

Jelooboi

Jelooboi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

((((low energy))))

I had promised to post the video on the forums but unfortunately I needed to downgrade the video to 480p (eww) so I could  finesse in this damn laggy server. It isn't entertaining if you can't even git gud, I felt a little less held back recording in 480. 

mayne that 1080ti, did you see that tho.

gonna get me a nice 1080ti...

• diablo878, dorobo, Guns_N_Rozer and 5 others like this

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
The 'ol smash and dash.... yes yes goooood.
  • EM1O, Jelooboi and DemitronPrime like this

wmmoney.png

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

The 'ol smash and dash.... yes yes goooood.

smash and dash.. what a lovely expression.

• EM1O and Jelooboi like this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

luv that G2R.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

Morquedeas

Morquedeas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

What video capturing program do you use?  I've always used shadowplay, and even when I had my 750ti I never noticed it while playing.  Stuff like fraps, on the other hand, annihilates my comp.

Jelooboi

Jelooboi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

What video capturing program do you use?  I've always used shadowplay, and even when I had my 750ti I never noticed it while playing.  Stuff like fraps, on the other hand, annihilates my comp.

dxtory because I wanted lossless and have a decent ssd but yeah the gpu is lagging behind i think 

Onstrava

Onstrava

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
If you're willing to spend $350, you could get a 1070gtx. The thing is apparently 2x better than the 980 titan, so you could do any type of streaming with little performance loss.

Edited by Onstrava, 18 March 2017 - 08:48 AM.

• Jelooboi likes this

Hold on to the things you care about most, even if others see it as insignificant..If you can't be true to yourself, are you really living?

W4znwFO.jpg1sHSjPn.png1sHSjPn.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngbANk8SP.jpgMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.png1sHSjPn.pngW4znwFO.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: g2raider, jelooboi, closequarters, C class, notascum, honor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users