HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Notice to Noobies

Announcement Community Event Exclusive Forum Game Introduction Website Patch Update

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Poll: Starting out: Tutorials (334 member(s) have cast votes)

What kind of tutorials would you like to see_{select all that apply}

1. Player based interaction (111 votes [12.92%])

Percentage of vote: 12.92%

2. Video scripted (54 votes [6.29%])

Percentage of vote: 6.29%

3. Combination Tutorial {Of the Above 2 Choices} (96 votes [11.18%])

Percentage of vote: 11.18%

4. Interactive Arena {Test my mech without penalty or pressure} (252 votes [29.34%])

Percentage of vote: 29.34%

5. Mech Specific {Video Based} (93 votes [10.83%])

Percentage of vote: 10.83%

6. Mech Specific {Player Interaction} (133 votes [15.48%])

Percentage of vote: 15.48%

7. Sink or Swim {No tutorials, Give me Battle!} (32 votes [3.73%])

Percentage of vote: 3.73%

8. Team Tutorial {Video Based} (88 votes [10.24%])

Percentage of vote: 10.24%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Drachaus

Drachaus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted December 19 2012 - 09:49 PM

Hey Spliff, thanks for the assistance even though you didn't assist me directly!

I picked up a new mech and was (still am) getting my butt kicked out there, but thanks to your links I found out why and am now working on changing my play style to better suit my new toy. I and Cheddar appreciate your help!

-Drachaus

#22 Sajjah

Sajjah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted December 20 2012 - 09:40 PM

I would also like to voice my support for an interactive solo arena.  

I can't say for others but for me having a private area where I can test my weapons systems and work on my movement and boosting would be very helpful.  I've spent a few hours leveling my mechs to lvl 10 but I still think this would be a great boon.  I just don't like trying out new weapons in a real game where I could be a big detriment to my team.

Perhaps there can be options for # of inanimate or fully functional bots to practice against too.  It doesn't matter if they're actually smart or not.  It would be nice to be able to move around without worrying about a baddie turning the corner and blasting me to bits:)

-Sajjah

Edited by Sajjah, December 20 2012 - 09:41 PM.

#23 Necodreus

Necodreus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSeattlle

Posted December 21 2012 - 10:58 AM

View PostDeaod, on November 25 2012 - 06:23 AM, said:

If you are piloting a class with the TOW Rocket Launcher as secondary weapon, note that you can manually detonate the rocket while its still in the air by pressing the firing button again (usually Right Mouse Button - RMB or MOUSE2). I see so many players not using this to their advantage and its really a shame because it usually still deals a hell of a lot of damage, even if its not a direct hit.

Next, if you have a mobility advantage, use the terrain against the enemy. Dodge behind cover - always. Come out on your own terms, blast the enemy, and hide again. I cant tell you how important using cover is. This should really be common sense, but always try to avoid having no obstacle between you and your opponent when its not advantageous for you to have a direct line of fire.

Keep moving, and if you cant aim while moving, learn how to do this. Its one of the most basic and useful skills youll ever learn. Learn how to compensate for your own dodges, so that once you finished dodging you still have your crosshair on the enemy.

Study the maps, remember where paths lead, and which way is the quickest to intercept enemy players running away. Keep these paths in mind to not fall into traps when you yourself are running away.

Use your jumpjets. Enemies dont expect you to come around the edges flying in the air usually, so this should give you a slight edge. Being in the air also avoid getting blasted by TOW rockets aimed around your feet, which noone should do (remember the manual detonation i talked about earlier_ - Use it), but it ensures youll hit the enemy even if you dont detonate the rocket in the air.

Anticipate enemy movement. Watch the minimap and when you see enemies moving into a certain direction, figure out where theyre going to be in a disadvantageous position, usually somewhere they cant get out of easily and/or have little to no cover, and engage them exactly there. This is the big stuff, but theres also the little stuff. You can anticipate enemies coming around corners, and fire your weapons accordingly. With more experience youll also be able to anticipate more complex movement, like when and in which direction the enemy is going to dodge.

When running away, seek teammates or an advantageous position (higher ground, lots of protection). Again, try and use the terrain to your advantage. Use a route thats not a straight line, use a route where youre always covered from behind for long enough that an enemy player cant get a shot off before youre behind the next piece of cover. If necessary, use teammates as cover (last resort).

When youre low on health, seek yellow orbs dropped by killed enemies and teammates. These should be the preferred way to gain health back because youre not immobile while picking these up and can react immediately should danger arise again. If there are no yellow orbs around and youre in desperate need of health, youll need to find a good spot to heal. This can be anywhere where you have a good overview of potential danger (incoming enemies). Keep being alert while repairing, and immediately stop repairing yourself when you see an incoming enemy.

A few notes on the minimap. You can see if enemies are above or below you. Those are the yellow arrows on the minimap. The offset from the red dot signifies how far lower or higher the enemy is. Teammates are white arrows that point in the direction the teammate is currently facing. There are also small white dots on the minimap. Those are yellow orbs of health dropped by downed players.

I hope someone can use this.

Great info will implement it immediately especially the tow rockets, I was already shooting at peoples feet because I noticed its splash damage, this makes it even better.

#24 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted December 23 2012 - 09:40 PM

Hey guys, it's almost CHRISTMAS...

So in advance; if i don't see you on the battlefield:

MERRY CHRISTMAS and all the best this holiday season! :D

Edited by Spliff_Craven, December 23 2012 - 09:40 PM.

#25 Marauder66

Marauder66

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, Scotland

Posted December 26 2012 - 06:49 AM

Bump

Posted Image

HOP ON

#26 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted January 01 2013 - 12:13 AM

Happy New Years Noobies :D !

#27 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted January 02 2013 - 05:53 PM

Out-Skilled, Out-Levelled or Out-Gunned... Maybe None of Them at All..._

Some people new to the game have difficulty adjusting to the mechanics of the game and they complain that they are out leveled or the weapons hit too hard or a mech is too fast.

This frusteration is normal when learning the dynamics of Hawken.

I can never emphasise enough the importance of good communication and teamwork.
Even if you don't have a mic just listen to your peers and back them up.

Know what you are. Play the role you chose. For example:

If you are a sharpshooter don't get up close and personal, shoot from a distance and pick off the enemy or weaken/suppress them. make them keep their heads down. You might not get a load of kills but you will make up for it in assists or vice versa.
Remember it's about beating the enemy not glory hogging the match. {Ever notice that sharpshooters don't do well in deathmatch modes_}

Let me share with you a little story:

I was in a match where the opposing team was griping about OP and Over Leveled mechs. I submitted we play another round and all "my team" would choose lower level mechs than they had and we would still beat them.

I said It was not the level, speed, or weapon of the mech; It was the skill and communication of the players hat would determine the outcome of the game.

I was right...

The teams stayed the same and upon the next match we cleaned the floor with them.
We were out leveled and they clearly had the advantage.

It just goes to show you; you can't substitute a powerful weapon in place of an accurate shot, nor can a still player out manouver incoming rockets. A team that co-ordinates an attack via verbal communication will almost always beat a silent team.

Always teamwork, communication with a good dose of skil will prevail.

Edited by Spliff_Craven, January 17 2013 - 07:56 PM.

#28 Aldenx

Aldenx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted January 02 2013 - 08:14 PM

Great tips thx guys! Already figured out a good bit from getting blown up but spotted out a few good pointers like using jumpjets to offset opponents as mentioned earlier.

#29 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 06:09 PM

I posted the following in another thread and i think it was good enough to post here too:
Steamroller games, its not just matchmaking.

Started by Crimson_Corsair, Today, 04:24 PM

View PostSpliff_Craven, on January 03 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

Most people gripe about "stacking the team" or OP weapons. We've all heard it.

What about ragequitters_ Maybe you're being stuck with a bunch of lowbies_

My advice_
  • How can you stack a team_ You play well with people you know and that's stacking_ Get real... Who doesn't want to play with their friends_
  • OP weapons are only OP until you know how to counter them or use yours more effectively.
  • If you have friends on your friend list invite them to your game. They usually join if they aren't already in a game and are less inclined to leave a buddy to die alone in a match. They are also less inclined to ragequit.
  • Lowbies_ Who cares_ We all started out at the bottom and earned our higher level mechs. You will too.
  • Get a mic and start talking. Most of my teams wins have been with teams that communicate and co-ordinate. Add some skill and you have a winning combination.
  • Check out Notice to Noobies <--- {click the link} for other great tips and tricks to the game
One last thing:

Bring your best mech to the party when you are getting stomped. When you play your best mech you bring something to the match that no one else can... YOUR BEST.

See you on the Frontline soldier! B)

Edited by Spliff_Craven, January 03 2013 - 06:10 PM.

#30 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted January 05 2013 - 08:17 PM

Deployables:

Deployables are an excellent addition to your arsenal; I strongly recommend getting them.

Here are some tips and tricks regarding using them:

Offensive Items:
  • High Explosive Grenade - Excellent in close quarters combat. Deliver it as an unexpected finishing blow!
  • Rocket Turret - Slow shooting high damage. Great as a support just behind the front line or to defend a key control point
  • Machinegun Turret - Continuous self aquireing fire at enemy. put it in unexpected places for distraction; {drop a hologram at the same time as your turret and you have a shooting decoy!}
  • EMP - deploy stratigically; used either just before attacking or to escape a fight; can effect more than 1 target;  use at a short distance away from your opponent or risk having your weapons shut down as well! be sparing takes time to recharge{about 1 min} & you can only shoot once
Support Items:
  • Shield - deploy on your allies so they can push forward or help protect them as they repair their mech {mechs can shoot out but bullets can't enter}; use as a barrier you run through to stop the enemy from taking you out as you escape {works great in narrow passages and choke points}. Note: does not protect from splash damage from explosives!
  • Hologram - Excellent decoy especailly when paired off with a turret; can be locked on to by enemy rockets. disappears after a time.
  • Repair Charge - repair your self or a friend {be careful the charcge will also repair enemies too}
  • Radar - Small and silent. extends teams spotting ability; Won't make false identifications {welcome addition to help identify real targets from decoys see below}. Be creative where you put it ;)
  • Radar Scrambler - Makes some noise but helps confuse the enemies by putting multiple decoy images on their radar. Put in a safe place that the enemy can't easily destroy it.
If you have any questions or a topic you'd like to see in this column feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do.

See you on the frontlines soldier! :ph34r:

Edited by Spliff_Craven, January 17 2013 - 08:55 PM.

#31 deafwing

deafwing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted January 07 2013 - 08:37 AM

offering only one of these options doesn't seem right ... all the vote options listed here appear to be standard in a tutorial and would be appreciated by several users over all
Mens Sana Incorpore Sano

#32 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted January 07 2013 - 08:54 PM

View Postdeafwing, on January 07 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

offering only one of these options doesn't seem right ... all the vote options listed here appear to be standard in a tutorial and would be appreciated by several users over all
The vote options in this poll are to allow the community to tell the dev's what they would like to see most.

The Interactive Arena currently has the most votes as is not a separate mode at this time.
However it enjoys 108 votes [73.97%] out of 146 member(s) which have cast votes. This should say something about what players want to see.

There is a small test area at the end of the current interactive tutorial but it does not give you a mech from your garage inventory.
Thus no practicing with your mech before going into a live game. This can be a bit discouraging to new players.

A "Test Area" would be a perfect place for someone to explore a new mech and it's set of abilities.

#33 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted January 09 2013 - 12:48 PM

Turning the tides of battle:

We have all been in battles that seem hopeless. Rage quitters, Lowbies, Noobies, Out Levelled, Out Manned; the odds seem stacked against you.

There's a light at the end of the tunnel! You can turn it around!

Here's how:
  • First off; Don't quit!  People ragequit all the and that leaves such a power vacuum the battle seems hopeless. Remember, a fresh body will soon be introduced to the battlefield on your team as soon as one comes available.
  • Invite a Friend to Fight for the Cause. Friends are less likely to Rage Quit and stick it out. Also friends are more inclined to communicate via VOIP or text to keep a rhythm or flow in order to coordinate an attack.
  • Lowbies can take out larger or higher level mechs too. The bonuses to the higher level mechs are marginal; They can have a slight edge over you but a well placed TOW can easily put an end to them. An easy way to take out a higher level mech is put them in a crossfire situation. They can't shoot in multiple directions at once!
  • If a frontal assault doesn't work try sending a group to the flank. This tip can send the enemy in the wrong direction while the main group hits from the other side.
  • If you're fresh and your buddy is low be a bullet shield. He might get enough time to get away and you might get a kill on the mech chasing him down! Most of the time the mech doing the chasing has already been shot up so he's just going for a finishing kill before he repairs. Don't give him the chance; TAKE HIM OUT!
  • Learn to work in silence. Sometimes you have a team that doesn't talk much or at all. Be aware of where they are and what needs to be done. If the main group is running into difficulty, Pick the edges and squeeze the enemy. If the missile silo is about to fall get in there and take the point. Pesky sniper keeping your heads down_ Spot him up and take him down or alert your sharpshooter as to where the problem is or get a rocketeer to scope him down.
  • Switch classes if needed. Sometimes your group is all one class. The other team has a bunch of different ones. Making a switch can shift the battle from a losing one to a winning one.
I was once in a full on full team battle and we were getting our butts handed to us because of a pesky sniper. We were communicating well but we didn't have a sniper to balance it out.

I hit tab and seen that the enemy had one SharpShooter and we had none at all. I asked the team if anyone had a SharpShooter in their garage and yet again another resounding no. Luckily I had a lowbie level 1 SharpShooter mech in my garage. It had nothing but stock weapons, no extras and 1 measly optimization point I hadn't even assigned yet.

I took it out on my next death. Knowing where he was {I spotted him before I died} I took up a distant position on him zoomed in and centered him out. I powered my special ability {damage booster} and hit him with a triple shot. Left mouse, right mouse, left mouse. Each shot hit their mark. He was 3/4 down in energy before he knew what hit him.

The enemy SharpShoother started a retreat and dropped down; I took another shot but missed. The silly SS pilot popped his head up looking for me, so I scoped him once more and before he saw me, double shotted him with another left/right mouse combo with which both hit their mark. He was a smouldering mech burning atop a column for all to see.

I set up in a different position taking pot shots at the enemies and racking up assists and a few kills on runaways collecting energy and returning it, etc... For the rest of the match I kept that snipers head down as a result of me stepping up my game; We WON!

At the end of it all my SharpShooter went up a full 3 levels {without an XP booster} and I felt confident in my new mech.

Honestly, the SS class scared the heck out of me. I was certain we would lose if I took the chance on a mech I was unfamiliar with. It turned out it was exactly what our team needed.

Bringing your best mech to the battle helps. Having a few others to choose from provides versatility that can make up for shortcomings.

Knowing what to do is just as important as doing it.
Pay attention to both and you'll be a force on the battlefield to be reckoned with.See you on the frontlines soldier! :ph34r:

Edited by Spliff_Craven, January 09 2013 - 12:59 PM.

#34 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted January 12 2013 - 09:37 PM

Skills Trees:

Some people will sink all their 25 skills points into 1 skill tree; but is it your style_

Here are some tips on how to choose what's best for you:
  • Pick according to your Mech.
Each Mech is different and so should your build for each one.

For example: Why put a 25 point speed build on a sharpshooter when you could spread it for maximum bullet damge with an Offensive build mixed with some Movement as a secondary {So you can swich sniping spots quickly}
  • Pick skills according to your playing style
Some people play it hard and fast so putting your points into Defence or Movement might be a great build for you. If you prefer to hit from a distance go with an Offensive build.
  • You can make concessions...
For example: You can equip a Repair kit under the Equipped tab in your Defensive Internals slot.

The bonus is +15/sec health per second the offset is -.30/sec start up time.

How to remedy the offset_

Optimize tab ---> Defense tree --->

Decrease Repair Start Up Time .10/Sec time +3 Optimization points = A Standard start time with a +15 point repair rate per second bonus!

Not all Offsets are completely recoverable

For example: Thrusters which give a 7.5% boost Forward with an offset of -0.3 Fuel Regen Rate.
The best recovery for this is the Optimization ---> Movement ---> Increase Thruster Regen rate of 0.05% with a max of 3 optimization points equaling a total of 0.15% whis is only 1/2 of what you need to completely make up for the difference.

But it is better than no recovery of your trade off at all...
  • Test it out.
Don't forget to test it to see if you like it. Your mech is a finely tuned machine. You need to know how it will handle with your new changes.
I suggest playing at least a few rounds with any changes made to get a feel for what you have done to your mech. Too frequent changes will not give you time to adapt to them much less appreciate what they can do for you.
  • Don't be afraid to mix it up!
You can't mess up your build. Play around with it and find out what works best for you. You can always redistribute your spread or swap your internals for new stuff.

This is your Mech. Make it one you like to play and do well with.

Edited by Spliff_Craven, January 12 2013 - 09:38 PM.

#35 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted January 16 2013 - 04:02 PM

Game Modes:

I would like to clarify the game modes for everyones enjoyment. I'll start with the most intense and basic mode and build from it towards the most complex; as it takes elements from each previous mode and adds something different {From Deathmatch ---> Siege Mode}

Deathmatch:

Most Noobies go straight into the deathmatch mode and think that there's all there is to piloting a mech. I mean come on how hard is it than to point and shoot_
Well there is a method to the madness...
  • It is a great mode for 15 min of non commital play.
  • Attack the lowest health mech infront of you; If you don't get the kill you'll get the assist!
  • Dodge and Dart. Incoming Hellfires and TOW rockets will do mass damage on a direct hit and splash damage if they score a near miss. Make use of available cover and corners and dodge incoming rockets. Pop out from behind cover and take your shot then duck behind to avoid retort.
  • Local radar is your best friend; The upper right hand situational radar can help you identify enmies withing line of sight. A quick glance can give you and idea where the closest threat is
  • Always have an escape route! You are bound to be hit from all directions in this mode. if you don't spot something quickly, stick and move. Work your way to the edge of the hot zone and make a break so you can repair any damage taken. Make sure you weren't followed!
  • Repair when you get the chance. Use the radar to spot up enemy free areas and use the few moments to repair. Don't take too long; An enemy is bound to get you when you're most vulnerable...
  • Keep enemies to your front and not your back! A well placed turret can give you warning of someone trying to sneek up on you {like when you're repairing}. By keeping your back guarded, you might be keeping your escape route clear too.
  • VOIP is for all to hear and is more for social sparring than tactics.
  • RECOMMENDED. Light and medium mechs are ideal for this type of match. High damage and high mobility.
  • USE WITH CAUTION. Heavy Class Mechs can work on this map but... High Damage, Low Mobility.
  • NOT RECOMMENDED FOR DEATH MATCHES! Sharpshooters are the most vulnerable due to their limited rate of fire and need for high mobility in this environment as you are always on the move in this mode.
Team Deathmatch:

Although the word deathmatch indicates point and shoot; I would like to remark that TEAM is before DEATHMATCH. Therefore a TEAMDEATHMATCH has different dynamics than a DEATHMATCH alone.
  • Cover your teammates! You could be his escape route. You might need cover for an escape route of your own someday. Use a repair charge on your teammates they might be protecting you sometime soon!
  • TEAMS THAT COMMUNICATE USUALLY WIN! VIOP is for goal oriented communicating, cover fire, and planning attacks.
  • Concentrate firepower. You might not get the kill but the enemies go down way faster with 2-3 teammates blasting away from all directions.
  • Move as a Pack. This allows better personal coverage and boosts team DPS dramatically
  • RECOMMENDED. Light and medium mechs are ideal for this type of match. High damage and high mobility.
  • USE WITH CAUTION. Heavy Class Mechs can work on this map but... High Damage, Low Mobility.
  • NOT RECOMMENDED FOR TEAM DEATHMATCHES! Sharpshooters are the most vulnerable due to their limited rate of fire and need for high mobility in this environment as you are always on the move in this mode.
Missile silo :

Capture Command and Control silos to win the match. Sounds simple enoough... but is it_
  • Sometimes controlling 2 silos is better than 3. This elongates game play. The longer the match the higher the XP & HC for the match!
  • The middle silo is the shortest route to the remaining 2. However I have seen matches where a team can hold only the middle silo and not capture any thing else!
  • Use Pincer attacks to get the drop on them! Hitting a silo form as many angles in a co-ordinated attack can force a retreat or decimate the defenders.
  • USE VOIP! I cannot emphasise this enough. If you can't use VOIP because you don't have a mic then at the very least listen to the chatter and respond accordingly.
  • USE WITH CAUTION. Heavy Class Mechs can work better on this map but... High Damage, Low Mobility.
  • NOT RECOMMENDED FOR SILO MATCHES! Sharpshooters are the most vulnerable due to their limited rate of fire and need for high mobility in this environment as you are always on the move in this mode.
Siege Mode:
  • Collect energy as a group. Cover your remaining men with a deployable when you leave to help secure the point. Or stay until all mechs are full and leave as a group. {There's power in numbers}
  • Drop off energy and go to next point. If your ship is about to launch then secure the Anti Aircraft Silo in the middle of the map. if only a Little energy is needed {30 on the ships launch clock or less} go to AA and protect it, you'll auto launch in 30 or less seconds {It'll launch on it's own before you get back.}
  • Use deployables to assist in capture and retention of the AA. Radar to light up incoming attackers, Scramblers to impede their progress, Turrets to cover your back, ETC...
  • VOIP is critical to success! Knowing whats going on and what to do next will keep the enemy from launching their ship or taking yours down.
  • Mix it up! In a 6 man team  2 from each mech group {Light, Medium, Heavy} works magic. I will say that it really depends on the group dynamic though. Take what your best at and bring it to the party.
  • RECOMMENDED: All mechs are suited for this match. Sharpshooters excel at this match.
Mode Summary:

As you can see each mode skills required builds on the skill set of the previous match listed. Put them all together and be the best pilot you can be.

Note: Don't play a Team mode as a Deathmatch player. It only irritates the team and forces a loss.
Play with the objective in mind and go for it. Enjoy the satisfaction of a winning time and time again.

Different modes for different players.
I recommend that a new Gladiator Mode be added to Hawken as well.

Posted Image

See you on the frontlines soldier!

Edited by Spliff_Craven, January 16 2013 - 04:11 PM.

#36 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted January 22 2013 - 03:29 PM

Hey pilots!
Private Message me if you'd like me to cover a specific area or topic.

#37 Mist_thevampire

Mist_thevampire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted January 27 2013 - 11:25 PM

Great Job Spliff Keep up those Newb Training Skills.

#38 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted January 29 2013 - 09:11 AM

The importance of Teamwork:

I really emphasise teamwork and verbal communication.
A friend of mine {AX364} posted a video he called A Great Team... I happen to agree.

This video is an excellent illustration of what a team can accomplish when they work and communicate.

I was also part of this match. Although I was not number 1 scorer we did win the match due to the collected effort of all players combined.

Too many players focus on being glory hogs focusing on their own points and "stats"; They are forgetting it is a team based match. This behavior costs battles.

My end stats for this game was 5 kills / 4 deaths / 10 assists with 1457 experience
Our top scorer was 8 kills / 3 deaths / 14 assists and 2011 experience.
Our lowest player for that match 3 kills / 2 deaths / 10 assists and 1040 experience
The top scoring enemy was 8 kills / 8 deaths / 3 assists / with 1049 experience.

Notice how close those scores were... Never underestimate the power of assists! They rack up points just like the kills do. So don't worry if someone kill steals when you did "all the work".

Also a note of mention energy delivered  was 889 EU for the enemy and 1825 EU for us.
The enemy collected 1388 EU vs 3559 for us.
It is amount of EU delivered than EU collected that matters in a Siege game

The Final Scorecard:

Enemy team overall final collective stats 14 kills / 39 Deaths / 14 Assists
Our team 36 kills / 14 / deaths / 58 Assists

This was only a 13 minute 40 second match.
Well played team!

Edited by Spliff_Craven, January 29 2013 - 09:16 AM.

#39 AX364

AX364

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted January 29 2013 - 11:46 AM

It's in the best interest of everybody to collaborate to a common goal, after all hit a multiplayer game so y play solo.

#40 Guest_FeKraken_*

Guest_FeKraken_*
  • Guests

Posted February 04 2013 - 08:28 PM

Just wondering... if I got myself Submachine Cannons for both my main and sub weapons in my beginning b-class mech, could anyone list out the advantages and disadvantages of this setup_ Thanks.

Edited by FeKraken, February 04 2013 - 09:32 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Announcement, Community, Event, Exclusive, Forum, Game, Introduction, Website, Patch, Update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users