HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Taking Too Long To Sync Account

Forum

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 devilxsid

devilxsid

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationINDIA

Posted July 12 2014 - 09:12 PM

Tebriel

Please Follow These Steps...
Exit Steam Completely...

Goto C:UsersYour Pc name_DocumentsMy GamesHawkenHawkenGame

Rename "Config" Folder to "Configbackup"

Now goto to the installation directory..

C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonHawkenHawkenGame

Copy "Config" folder to the Re-named Previous Path @ "Configbackup" folder and Replace the content..

Now Log into Steam and Then Into Hawken
1) Your "Logging in" Caption will go off as usual.
2) Now "Syncing Account" will appear and will take a little bit of time....
3) Now "Syncing Stats" Takes A load Amount of Time So sit back as your Computer will receive all of your stats saved online.

Once You are able to these you will see your game as It is when you Install It or re-install it or Install Fresh copy.
Above Steps are for Re-setting the config and it really helps in the syncing account issue.

Internet connection speed plays a critical part also so anything @ 1 mbps or above is likely to be helpful..
If Anybody is having Windows 8, 8.1 do the same and calculate. Time will be really lesser to load up and going into Battle...

Thank you

#22 Rajitha

Rajitha

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSri Lanka / 6.9167° N, 79.8333° E

Posted July 15 2014 - 08:40 AM

View Postdevilxsid, on July 12 2014 - 09:12 PM, said:

Tebriel

Please Follow These Steps...
Exit Steam Completely...

Goto C:UsersYour Pc name_DocumentsMy GamesHawkenHawkenGame

Rename "Config" Folder to "Configbackup"

Now goto to the installation directory..

C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonHawkenHawkenGame

Copy "Config" folder to the Re-named Previous Path @ "Configbackup" folder and Replace the content..

Now Log into Steam and Then Into Hawken
1) Your "Logging in" Caption will go off as usual.
2) Now "Syncing Account" will appear and will take a little bit of time....
3) Now "Syncing Stats" Takes A load Amount of Time So sit back as your Computer will receive all of your stats saved online.

Once You are able to these you will see your game as It is when you Install It or re-install it or Install Fresh copy.
Above Steps are for Re-setting the config and it really helps in the syncing account issue.

Internet connection speed plays a critical part also so anything @ 1 mbps or above is likely to be helpful..
If Anybody is having Windows 8, 8.1 do the same and calculate. Time will be really lesser to load up and going into Battle...

Thank you

DUUUUDEE THANK YOU :D :D :D
Mine got stuck on syncing account (or stats) and i even restored from a backup and it seemed the same (guess i wasn't patient enough) Came to the support section to make a post about it when i came across this :D
Thanks again, took about 3 songs long to sync and enter on ~6 Mbps download ~0.5 Mbps up :)

Core i5-3470 | Corsair 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9 | Gigabyte GTX 660 2GB | Gigabyte B75M-D3H | Seasonic 520W
Siege Tutorial | Hawken In Asia (gameplay videos) | South Asia/Southeast Asia Community
HAWKEN ASIA STEAM COMMUNITY!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users