GalaxyRadio

GalaxyRadio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

galaxy_radio_bannerrxjo2.jpeg

Hi Hawken Lovers!

Its a long time ago sience i was streaming or making any videos, the reason is, that i sold my gtx 780, because i thought devs giving up the game and i had nothing else to play, so i was waiting for new gps to come in 2016. But then Fallout 4 (haha obv iam a fan of Fallout Series) and new Hawken devs came around... It was really hurting to play some weeks with only my CPU and 720p Resolution, but thanks to this i got something i never had, more patience, so it was rewarding, somehow..

I bought a really cheap GTX 660, but its all i need for Hawken and Fallout 4 until 2016. So, iam streaming again, but i need some time to get tools for keyboardoverlay and ingamechat. Because when i was streaming i was never watching what was going on in my chat, sorry! Maybe i will have those in some days/weeks.

Streaming

www.twitch.tv/galaxy_radio

Accounts

- Galaxy Radio (Only Technician if i have a lot teammates or don't need to "carry" my team)

- ActiveRadio (On this Account i never play Technician)

Mech Classes

- Technician

- Scout

- Brawler

- Assault

PC

- Intel I7-2600K

- Asus DC2 GTX 660

- Asus Maximus Gene V Z77

- Samsung Pro 830 128GB SSD

- 16GB DDR3 1866

In-/Output

- Dell U2312HM

- Spyder 4 Express

- Logitech G600 (1000DPI Ingamemousesensitive at 7)

- very big Mousepad 85x35cm with keyboard on it

Claw

I'am a Fingertip Gamer with low DPI - http://i.imgur.com/uDhfr35.png

Kind Regards,

Galaxy Radio

PS: I was already streaming today, so you can watch my Videos if you want to, have fun! :)

http://www.twitch.tv...dio/b/671541355

http://www.twitch.tv...dio/b/671496351

Edited by GalaxyRadio, 01 September 2015 - 04:48 AM.

• Guns_N_Rozer, LarryLaffer, Erzunterweltler and 1 other like this

Erzunterweltler

Erzunterweltler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Damn it, I saw your stream today too late at herokuapp, but I'll try to be there the next times, it's always nice to see you playing!

GalaxyRadio

GalaxyRadio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Hey Erz :)

I saw my own stream now, it was a mess, dont know why, i was stuttering like hell. I try to fix this the next times, maybe i have to lower upload speed, but i have 6mbit upload, this must be enough for only 3.5Mbit upstream.....

Well, i will test it again with 3mbit, maybe this will work without any stuttering, but the vision is a little blurry with that. Have to ask ak budder what his settings are. Iam new to this :)

Do u stream also Erz? WOuld awesome to see this!

Good night everyone!

Kind Regards,

Galaxy Radio

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

very good and noice dat u r streaming ,so we can learn how to drive techy 

(KDR) Seron16

(KDR) Seron16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Stupid me thought you had figured out a way to have Galaxy New Radio playing while driving your mech in-game, was all excited.  :teehee:

Will definitely check out your stream though!

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

GalaxyRadio

GalaxyRadio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Haha sorry,

that title could be a little bit misleading yeah :) I really like to hear music and could also hear Fallouts Soundtrack while playing, BUT i need the Ingamesounds while playing, because i have to hear if something is walking around me and not on my radar (Friend), so it must be FOE or a hunting Predator. Because of this i don't hear any music while playing. Iam not that good like ak budder, he don't need his ears cause he stomps whatever player he cross his way :D

And i had some free time today and was configuring already Keyboardoverlay with some funny words for it and that ingamechat. It seems i have to configure it every time i play, but it takes only a few min so not a big problem. 

But i can't interact with you guys, because its so loud at my home every time, childs playing in front of my window, so i won't say anything and just read what you are writing, hope thats ok. I will move my home in 4-5 month or so and try to catch a new home, where it is much quieter then here.

@Rozer,

yeah, its a while sience i played Tech for real, but i will do my best :)

EDIT I don't know why, but i can't get the NoBoard (Keyboardoverlay) to get working in Hawken or other games, its just not refreshing. If i tab out of the game it shows all my inputs, but if iam in the game its more like a picture without any interactivity, you can't see which buttons i use or not. I was doing exactly was the people were doing in all those tutorials but it dosn't work.

Ingamechat seems to work, but only the players can see it, didn't now that before, i though i would see it in the game too. So i have to config trilian chat programm also, to use the twitchchat IN the game and be able to response and see if someone is writing something.

Kind Regards,

Galaxy Radio

Edited by GalaxyRadio, 23 June 2015 - 04:14 AM.

Erzunterweltler

Erzunterweltler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Do u stream also Erz? WOuld awesome to see this

I've thought about it, but at the moment I am too lazy to even make normal videos, however, I think I'll try it somewhen, not sure if in English or in German though =)

Edited by (KDR) Erzunterweltler, 23 June 2015 - 06:31 AM.

GalaxyRadio

GalaxyRadio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Hi Erz,

eng/german, both is fine for me, but i think eng would be better, because we have more international then german players i belive.

And AK Budder helped me out! I just have to use boderless Window to get keyboardoverlay to work, seems ok now, but somehow my mousecursor is not working anymore, dont know why, boody hell, thought it would be easier to configure that.

And i found a tool to chatting while iam playing the game with Trillian! Have to config it first and get used to it in first place, but i will make it work the next days. Right now i have to fix the stream to make it work without any stuttering, with the old gtx 780 it was working, wit the GTX 660 not, don't kow why, have to test further until my stream will be ok. So until then only teststreaming, sorry :)

Kind Regards,

Galaxy Radio

GalaxyRadio

GalaxyRadio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

New Video from 29.08.2015 Main Account most of the time i belive playing technician :)

http://www.twitch.tv...adio/v/13395794

spr1nterJam

spr1nterJam

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

hope you does not badmouthing anything in these twitch anymore

spr1nterJam

spr1nterJam

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

CallMeOrb (Technician/Assault)Twitch

your?

GalaxyRadio

GalaxyRadio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

blubzos6f.jpg

spr1nterJam

spr1nterJam

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

that no show anything

or just other nemetsky smurf

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: galaxy radio, twitch, technician, scout, assault, high mmr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users