• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

So I downloaded OBS ( google it ) a while back, finally decided to give it a try- much easier than expected, hardly need to change many settings. Game play is a little bit choppy while OBS is running, but still perfectly playable. Streamed at 720p but played at 1080p, 60fps with a GTX 670FTW.

Anyway, I played a quick game of Siege, MA & TDM, just under 40 minutes total. Enjoy.

Edited by BlackWarGreymon, 17 September 2015 - 04:14 PM.

• Guns_N_Rozer and eth0 like this

:devil:

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

So I downloaded OBS ( google it ) 

tumblr_lcnsk7GIYQ1qdp3m1o1_500.gif

...someone else wanna field this? I've hit my snark quota.

Edited by Amidatelion, 27 August 2015 - 03:49 PM.

(P:B)Augmentia

(P:B)Augmentia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

I am not trying to come off as hostile, but everyone who frequents the forums enough to see this post is most likely an efficient gamer that has tried OBS at one point or another and knows what it is. Just sayin.

• Elite_is_salty and Amidatelion like this
I am MM
brKc5dA.jpg

hoghead

hoghead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Edited by hoghead, 27 August 2015 - 05:01 PM.

• CrimsonKaim and Rainbow_Sheep like this

FEF-FEFington

FEF-FEFington

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

OBS is pretty good.

My internet isn't though. (100kb upload)

Wish I could stream.

76561198011099779.png

Formerly known as "HawkeyeJ"

Also Known As "The guy who played Hawken with a steering wheel"

YouTube | Steam

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

upload on ADSL2 generally isn't enough to stream so have never tried.

I just record using afterburner and then edit in vegas and upload afterwards.

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Anyway, I played a quick game of Siege, MA & TDM, just under 40 minutes total. Enjoy.

Nice mugging at 1:55 BTW, will watch the rest later.

Would be good to cut all the boring parts before the match though.

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

I am not trying to come off as hostile, but everyone who frequents the forums enough to see this post is most likely an efficient gamer that has tried OBS at one point or another and knows what it is. Just sayin.

Unless you have interviewed everyone on the forum to check, you can't know that for sure. I only found about about OBS a few months ago myself- live streaming games isn't something the vast majority of gamers do, so, yeah. Many gamers will not be aware of OBS as a result, so don't just say... ;)

Nice mugging at 1:55 BTW, will watch the rest later.

Would be good to cut all the boring parts before the match though.

I enjoy a good bit of rape & pillage, :D

Youtube creates the video automatically from the stream ( I was indeed live streaming, not pre recorded ), so any editing has to be done afterwards, and youtubes editing software is rather awful at best- I managed to trim a few minutes off of me idling at desk top while I farted around, but I'm not at the stage of doing 'best bits' or 'kill super-cuts' etc just yet. If I start attracting an audience and subscribers, then yeah, I may well put some actual effort into the editing. It's been a long time since I've uploaded anything to youtube, the standard of production has rocketed in the last few years so I'm having to re-learn everything, yay.

Edited by BlackWarGreymon, 27 August 2015 - 09:04 PM.

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

But this manner is BS. :P

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

When does the interesting stuff start? I'm about 15 minutes in and nothing has really happened.

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Wasn't SuicideNeil, didn't fuzzy bunny at his team even once.  Are you really SN?  What happened to your old account?

khn3gAi.jpg?1CitkI9t.jpgGkp2fB7.jpg

Come on Crafty, you have been officially called out on your lies. Your online reputation is at stake here, this is just like an old school street race running for pink slips. Its run what you brung and hope its enough. Put up or shut the fuzzy bunny up.

seppe1

seppe1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Wasn't SuicideNeil, didn't fuzzy bunny at his team even once.  Are you really SN?  What happened to your old account?

It surprised me as well. Probably because he was recording.

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

When does the interesting stuff start? I'm about 15 minutes in and nothing has really happened.

Keep going... :D The Siege game was 2v2 / 2v3 sadly, so not very interesting- the MA & TDM was full teams though so lots more action. 

This was one of those rare occasions when my team wasn't composed of total cowards and blind morons who don't watch their radar and only hide behind walls pooping themselves, so no need to 'offer stern advice about how to play better', shall we say. The TDM game at the end started a bit like that when I joined- team was stationary and getting stomped by the other team who were attacking; soon as I joined and went hyper aggressive they woke up and joined in, we managed to pull back a win just about from it being 13/21 to winning 40/38. I do enjoy joining a game and totally swinging the outcome...

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

so bad

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Streaming, youtube, craftyisjealoussnob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users